Author Topic: Saw Van Halen Concert last night - VIDEO PAGE 4  (Read 24285 times)

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Saw Van Halen Concert last night
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »
TJ.............im really glad you have a healthy happy son!
That being said.............i think you should have your testosterone levels checked,this whole "The look on my sons face was like a Rainbow on a cloudy day" crap just reeks of low testosterone levels and too high  Estrogen......The "old Tj" was mean,a ripped,shredded Uncle Fester with the Testosterone levels of a Raped Silver Backed Gorilla!

Go-Cart Racing.............Sunfl owers and Rainbows/holding your wifes purse while she shops = Gayer than clothes shopping at BEBE for yourself!

(ps: we miss the "old TJ"!)

Mike LOL
But truth be told - even if my Estrogen is high, like you seem to think it is - I would still kick your ass on stage!

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »
VH today is not half the band it was in it's prime with either dave or sammy.  I've got hundreds of boots, ed's playing has been terrible for 90% of this tour compared to what he used to be able to do.  He's just off.  I've heard that the shows he's done since the tour has picked up have been really good but for the most part he's been way off and the extended solo spot he does has been terrible.  Even if you can't stand the stuff they did with Sammy go watch clips from Live without a net on youtube or the Toronto 95 PPV special and watch Ed play...he's just tearin it up back then...

Dave is Dave, he's doing a good job but what made dave special was his ability to tak to the audience, he was more of a personality than a "great singer" now he's not even allowed to do that cause ed and al call all the shots.

wolfie is servicable as a bassist but from what I hear there's alot of people who dont' even think he's really playing, rumor is alot of the bass lines are being pumped in.  I don't know if this is true or not but I have seen some pretty wierd video's.....

it's in Dave's best interest to keep his mouth shut.  what's he done in the last 10 years before this?  Diamond Dave could be the worst CD in the history of music and don't even talk about his no holds BBQ DVD.....that guy is a fruit.  It's simple, Dave sees this as his last shot at glory, he knows he blew it when he left in 86 and he needs one last shot so he'll put up with Ed and Al's bullshit...Sammy and Mike wouldn't, that's why this tour is happening.  Sammy has money coming out of his ass since he sold part of his tequilla company for 85 million bucks..he doesn't need to put up with Ed anymroe so they got Dave on baord to kick around.

wait until this tour is over...dave is gonna have a field day.

Ed's a nut, really......if you've followed them like I have you'd see it, the guy is a freakin kook. 

From what you hear? I think at this point it would be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut.
I saw them here in Feb. Trust me Wolfie is playing and doing a solid job. Find some vids of him playing Romeo Delight.
No your right Eddies solo spot is nowhere near Live Without A Net but it supposed to be abbreviated. He has said he really didnt want to do one at all but Al talked him into it.
As for oldschool VH, to a fckn T! Eddie kicked ass and nailed Little Dreamer. I have bootlegs of this tune from 75/76. That's long damn time to remember a song!
If any of you have the oppurtunity, check em out.
 8)

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »
TJ...you'd kick MOST folk's asses onstage

BTW, you are LIST approved!

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
Awesom TJ. Did not know David Lee Roth was back with them.

Are you being serious here Mooselips? Talk about being out of the loop.
I'm glad I'm not on that list...... ::)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 02:22:04 AM »
that was the day I had to spend some time doing some actual work so I couldn't camp out on the forums and make you look like a fool.

you're skills as my stalker are getting better and better.  Keep up the good work.

Interesting. As you were the first to *hunt me down* and quote me, initially, I'd say that you are the board fiend.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008, 02:50:43 AM »
From what you hear? I think at this point it would be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut.
I saw them here in Feb. Trust me Wolfie is playing and doing a solid job. Find some vids of him playing Romeo Delight.
No your right Eddies solo spot is nowhere near Live Without A Net but it supposed to be abbreviated. He has said he really didnt want to do one at all but Al talked him into it.
As for oldschool VH, to a fckn T! Eddie kicked ass and nailed Little Dreamer. I have bootlegs of this tune from 75/76. That's long damn time to remember a song!
If any of you have the oppurtunity, check em out.
 8)

what I hear is from certified "vh geeks" and I have seen many clips of the shows I just didn't want to shell out 150 bucks to go see them.

I think wolfie is probably a very talented kid but I've seen video that is really "odd" looking when you watch his hands and listen to what is actually coming over the speakers but I'm not a bass player so I can't say for sure, maybe he is playing...part of me believes he is but again so many people point out so many odd things and I don't put anything past Ed these days...he's a kook.

I've seen a buch of vids of Ed's solo spot and some were horrible some were ok but he's fallen off so drastically...just his overall style of playing, it's almost amazing how much he's lost.

Interesting. As you were the first to *hunt me down* and quote me, initially, I'd say that you are the board fiend.

you're a moron.

what do you hope to accomplish by following me around like this?  How long have you been on the board?  I've had run ins with guys for years and trust me....you're not very good at trying to get me going.  it's almost funny at this point that you won't leave me alone.  Even if you got over on me what do you think I'm gonna do?  stop posting?  why?  I don't care what you say about anything....you've only got like 700 posts and how many of those are stalking me from thread to thread?

all you do is make me  ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008, 03:36:46 AM »
what I hear is from certified "vh geeks" and I have seen many clips of the shows I just didn't want to shell out 150 bucks to go see them.

I think wolfie is probably a very talented kid but I've seen video that is really "odd" looking when you watch his hands and listen to what is actually coming over the speakers but I'm not a bass player so I can't say for sure, maybe he is playing...part of me believes he is but again so many people point out so many odd things and I don't put anything past Ed these days...he's a kook.

I've seen a buch of vids of Ed's solo spot and some were horrible some were ok but he's fallen off so drastically...just his overall style of playing, it's almost amazing how much he's lost.

you're a moron.

what do you hope to accomplish by following me around like this?  How long have you been on the board?  I've had run ins with guys for years and trust me....you're not very good at trying to get me going.  it's almost funny at this point that you won't leave me alone.  Even if you got over on me what do you think I'm gonna do?  stop posting?  why?  I don't care what you say about anything....you've only got like 700 posts and how many of those are stalking me from thread to thread?

all you do is make me  ::) ::) ::)
Well, to me, given your increasingly aggressive postal tone, I'd say that you are already becoming vexed.
Concerning your "follwing about the board issue." Again i make reference to my above post-you initially stalked me and decided to direct at me, a big 6 member, derogatory remarks, despite no prior interaction between us. Hence, you are the one doing the following.
With regard to my postal count. As i have mentioned before, it is postal quality, not quantity that counts. You more than anyone, who fills the board with hot air, should know that.
Finally, I'd consider attending some math and English classes if i were you. My postal count is in the late 580's (at the time of writing), not 700. Thus, you cannot either:
a) Read. or
b) Interpret numbers.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 03:59:54 AM »
Well, to me, given your increasingly aggressive postal tone, I'd say that you are already becoming vexed.
Concerning your "follwing about the board issue." Again i make reference to my above post-you initially stalked me and decided to direct at me, a big 6 member, derogatory remarks, despite no prior interaction between us. Hence, you are the one doing the following.
With regard to my postal count. As i have mentioned before, it is postal quality, not quantity that counts. You more than anyone, who fills the board with hot air, should know that.
Finally, I'd consider attending some math and English classes if i were you. My postal count is in the late 580's (at the time of writing), not 700. Thus, you cannot either:
a) Read. or
b) Interpret numbers.

lol, 

it was a guess.....you're a tool, bottom line.

I never "stalked you"  all I did was ask why anyone would consider you a member of the "getbig 6" and you had no answer so now you follow me around which is pathetic.

what exactly makes you a member of the "big 6" again?

oh, yeah....trust me I haven't been aggressive with you in the least, why would I?  It's a BB board and it's not worth my effort to get aggresive with you.  I ask why you're qualified and you have no answer so you start throwing around equations for me to answer...and telling me your life story.

pathetic.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008, 04:35:56 AM »
lol, 

it was a guess.....you're a tool, bottom line.

I never "stalked you"  all I did was ask why anyone would consider you a member of the "getbig 6" and you had no answer so now you follow me around which is pathetic.

what exactly makes you a member of the "big 6" again?

oh, yeah....trust me I haven't been aggressive with you in the least, why would I?  It's a BB board and it's not worth my effort to get aggressive with you.  I ask why you're qualified and you have no answer so you start throwing around equations for me to answer...and telling me your life story.

pathetic.
Even more aggressive now shallow al?? You really need to calm down a little. Roid rage perhaps?
Anyway, the reason why I am an established member of the exclusive getbig Big6 club? Well, the big 6, *appeared* to save this forum, and enable 11th tier posters like yourself to continue to enjoy the board, and of course, interact with the members, as you are doing now, for free. The selection process to form it's members was just a natural gathering/conglomeration of the boards best posters, in terms of overall knowledge of the *sport,* together with our obvious wisdom of everything in general. On the basis of this criteria, the natural (and only) posters worthy of this then newly formed big 6 were Howie, 240, mars, gh15, donkey and myself. Personally, you have a lot to thank me and the other big 6 members for. Essentially, without us, this board sinks more quickly that a canoe with a big hole in it. That is simple fact.
Finally, i again address your increasingly aggressive respones. Calm down Shallow al, you really must learn to calm down.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008, 04:39:36 AM »
Ever more aggressive one shallow al?? You really need to calm down a little. Roid rage perhaps?
Anyway, the reson why I am an established member of the exclusive getbig Big6 club? Well, the big 6, like muscular maturity, *appeared* to save this forum, and enable 11th tier posters like yourself to continue to enjoy the board, and of course, interact with the menbers, as you are doing now, for free. The selection process to form it's members was just a natural gathering/conglomeration of the boards best posters, in terms of overall knowledge of the *sport,* together with our obvious wisdom of everything in general. On the basis of this criteria, the natural (and only) posters worthy of this then newly formed big 6 were Howie, 240, mars, gh15, donkey and myself. Personally, you have a lot to thank me and the other big 6 members for. Essentially, without us, this board sinks more quickly that a canoe with a big hole in it. That is simple fact.
Finally, i again address your increasingly aggressive respones. Calm down Shallow al, you really must learn to calm down.

Your post's enthral me with great amusement.
It is the ever present sign of a man who is lacking in the genitalia department, where he has to use big words, even though he has no idea of the meaning, to make up for what he has down stairs, or more accurately in your case, does not have.
P

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2008, 04:43:58 AM »
Your post's enthral me with great amusement.
It is the ever present sign of a man who is lacking in the genitalia department, where he has to use big words, even though he has no idea of the meaning, to make up for what he has down stairs, or more accurately in your case, does not have.
I am aware of the meaning of the vocabulary that I use. Perhaps you should have a dictionary handy when you read my posts, in the event that *big* words (for you) such as "me, see, use, it, can" etc appear, and you struggle to decipher there meaning.
Finally, form the wording of your response, are you implying that I am a female poster?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »
I am aware of the meaning of the vocabulary that I use. Perhaps you should have a dictionary handy when you read my posts, in the event that *big* words (for you) such as "me, see, use, it, can" etc appear, and you struggle to decipher there meaning.
Finally, form the wording of your response, are you implying that I am a female poster?

Perhaps it's a big clitoris, perhaps  it's a small penis.

Either way, I feel sorry for you  :(
P

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2008, 04:49:24 AM »
Perhaps it's a big clitoris, perhaps  it's a small penis.

Either way, I feel sorry for you  :(

No, you just don't want to admit the obvious fact that, like the majority of the board's members, you are in awe of me.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2008, 04:50:32 AM »
BTW, it is now nearly midnight in NZ, shouldn't you be going to bed? It is well past your bedtime, little guy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2008, 04:55:01 AM »
BTW, it is now nearly midnight in NZ, shouldn't you be going to bed? It is well past your bedtime, little guy.

I suppose I should, considering I have work at 6....

I shall give you a reprieve from causing you embarassment by exposing your intellectual short comings for one night.

But we shall duel again.
P

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2008, 05:00:59 AM »
I suppose I should, considering I have work at 6....

I shall give you a reprieve from causing you embarassment by exposing your intellectual short comings for one night.

But we shall duel again.
If you are still up, what part of NZ do you live in, the north or south island? I've seen that places in southland (on the s.island) has cheap housing.
(*normal* question here)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »
If you are still up, what part of NZ do you live in, the north or south island? I've seen that places in southland (on the s.island) has cheap housing.
(*normal* question here)

Haha yes... and there are rumors that the place is riddled with inbreeders. Much like Kentucky or Tasmania to compare.

Capital city baby  8)
P

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2008, 05:17:57 AM »
Haha yes... and there are rumors that the place is riddled with inbreeders. Much like Kentucky or Tasmania to compare.

Capital city baby  8)
Yes, nutter imbreeders are horrendous. the type that a tourist could find himself in the wrong place and get eaten or something. Stranger things have happend. Is wellington okay? Modern technology, nightlife, gyms etc? Are the house prices high, with respect to the wages?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2008, 05:23:27 AM »
Yes, nutter imbreeders are horrendous. the type that a tourist could find himself in the wrong place and get eaten or something. Stranger things have happend. Is wellington okay? Modern technology, nightlife, gyms etc? Are the house prices high, with respect to the wages?

Best night life in the country.. courtenay place has quite the reputation  :o
Arts capital of nz also, with numerous events yearly, if you are that way inclined.
About 5 or 6 good gyms, all reasonably priced.
House prices are ridiculous, although there has been a dip in the market recently and there is a school of thought that within a year or two, there will be houses going at bargain prices.
P

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2008, 05:26:09 AM »

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2008, 05:29:07 AM »
Best night life in the country.. courtenay place has quite the reputation  :o
Arts capital of nz also, with numerous events yearly, if you are that way inclined.
About 5 or 6 good gyms, all reasonably priced.
House prices are ridiculous, although there has been a dip in the market recently and there is a school of thought that within a year or two, there will be houses going at bargain prices.
I think that the house prices are ridiculous world over at the moment.
I'm not the most arty kind of guy, I must admit.
Scary for you, I am considering applying for residency there. Only considering, nothing definite, and would not be for a few years if i did.  Like most places in the world, maths teachers are in short supply, but with rising house prices, they can't get a place on their own wage. I've heard renting is quite cheap over there though?
Do you get good weather in wellington? What are the NZ women like, cold like the brits or easier to score with?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2008, 05:38:26 AM »
Even more aggressive now shallow al?? You really need to calm down a little. Roid rage perhaps?
Anyway, the reason why I am an established member of the exclusive getbig Big6 club? Well, the big 6, *appeared* to save this forum, and enable 11th tier posters like yourself to continue to enjoy the board, and of course, interact with the members, as you are doing now, for free. The selection process to form it's members was just a natural gathering/conglomeration of the boards best posters, in terms of overall knowledge of the *sport,* together with our obvious wisdom of everything in general. On the basis of this criteria, the natural (and only) posters worthy of this then newly formed big 6 were Howie, 240, mars, gh15, donkey and myself. Personally, you have a lot to thank me and the other big 6 members for. Essentially, without us, this board sinks more quickly that a canoe with a big hole in it. That is simple fact.

so point me towards one of your great posts so I can witness what your talking about.  240's a good guy, I've been on the boards for years and have never had a run in with him, mars and I are cool, gh15...don't agree with some things he says but have never had a run in with him and I dont' have an issue with donkey kong that I know of.  I dont' really know howie, all those guys seem to contribute to the board but you pretty much do nothing but brag about how smart you are...then you don't back it up :-\

you teach math...great.  good for you, what does that have to do with posting on a BB board?  You're life must lack anything of substance because you feel the need to justify your existance on a BB board which is actually pretty sad. 

I don't get how you think I'm being aggresive...I mean really, you've run out of ammo so quick you have to resort to that?

you practically posted your life story when I questioned you before and posted all your credentials in the teaching field, why would you feel you have to justify your existance to me?

I'm an 11th tier poster?  wow, how will I live with myself?  Go over to the training journal section, I haven't touched my journal in weeks and it has how many views?  over 7,000 or something like that...not bad for an 11th tier guy.
nasser=piece of shit

flex1

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2008, 05:40:29 AM »
AL, SERIOUS ? HOW MUCH TIME DOES THE AVERAGE GET BIGGER SPEND ON HERE?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2008, 05:43:27 AM »
I think that the house prices are ridiculous world over at the moment.
I'm not the most arty kind of guy, I must admit.
Scary for you, I am considering applying for residency there. Only considering, nothing definite, and would not be for a few years if i did.  Like most places in the world, maths teachers are in short supply, but with rising house prices, they can't get a place on their own wage. I've heard renting is quite cheap over there though?
Do you get good weather in wellington? What are the NZ women like, cold like the brits or easier to score with?

The women! My word.... Fact: New Zealand has the most permiscous women in the world! World average is something like 6 sexual partners a lifetime, New Zealand girls, 24. I have lost many amount of self respect for myself with the way I have used many a female for sex... however it has been revealed that they find being sexually active empowering. fair play to them i say.

Renting is cheap. you'll get a good deal anywhere in the city.
Climate wise... 20-27 in summer. 5-10 in winter.
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2008, 05:45:18 AM »
"I live my life like there's no tomorrow"