Author Topic: Saw Van Halen Concert last night - VIDEO PAGE 4  (Read 24390 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Saw Van Halen Concert last night
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2008, 07:49:14 AM »
again, why would I waste my time?

I dont' need to prove a thing to you, you're the one making outrageous claims about how "wise" your posts are but can't point to one specific post to prove this.

The answer to the queston that you could not solve is:

1/sin(2x)[8xcos(4x^2)cos2x-{2sin(4x^2)/sin2x}]

I made use, whilst differentiating via the quotient rule 1/cot2x=cos2x/sin2x, of the identity: sin^2()+cos^2()=1

Better luck next time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2008, 07:52:40 AM »
::)

I can still talk about them, I just don't really like what they are right now....throw a subject at me concerning VH and I'll knock it out of the park. ;D
I SAW THE BALANCE TOUR ,pre hip surgery and eddie was shot then,but his guitar playing was still off the charts then.vh musically and best in terms of how they got along esp with sammy was the f.u.c.k album and tour.i see al yor points concerning eddie,any interviews with eddie after say 95/96 the guy is bitter sounding,can't sit still unless guitar in hand,and rambles oddly esp howard stern interview,80's eddie smiling and winking for camera and stage sliding is long gone,the old magazines circus,cream were vh driven for years then.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2008, 07:54:31 AM »

I made use, whilst differentiating via the quotient rule, 1/cot2x=cos2x/sin2x, of the identity: sin^2()+cos^2()=1

Better luck next time.

there's a difference between can't and won't waste my time.

example:

you "can't" score with a woman, never have and never will.

most chick "won't waste thier time" with a weasel like you.

hope that helps.
nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Saw Van Halen Concert last night - VIDEO PAGE 4
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »
SALLY IM TALKING 09 WITH YOU

Sally?
LOL

Got Ya brother!

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »
I SAW THE BALANCE TOUR ,pre hip surgery and eddie was shot then,but his guitar playing was still off the charts then.vh musically and best in terms of how they got along esp with sammy was the f.u.c.k album and tour.i see al yor points concerning eddie,any interviews with eddie after say 95/96 the guy is bitter sounding,can't sit still unless guitar in hand,and rambles oddly esp howard stern interview,80's eddie smiling and winking for camera and stage sliding is long gone,the old magazines circus,cream were vh driven for years then.

Hip Surgery!
Is that why he was not as active on stage?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2008, 07:57:07 AM »
there's a difference between can't and won't waste my time.

example:

you "can't" score with a woman, never have and never will.

most chick "won't waste thier time" with a weasel like you.

hope that helps.
I do quite well with women actually. I would like to do better, but i do surprisingly well in that department. Perhaps they are attracted to intelligent guys hey?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »

yeah, ed's a kook these days.  I've read a few people think he's got some wierd multiple personality disorder or something, I don't know about that.  what I do know is the eddie we see today is alot different than than the eddie I knew 78-93ish, he started to change in 95 and really flipped out in 96, the band has never recovered.  not even close.

sammy still puts out decent stuff from time to time but it ain't VH.

I just listened to dave's last solo album "diamond dave" the other day....it could be the worst piece of crap ever recorded, makes VHIII sound like the Beatles White Album :-\

nasser=piece of shit

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »

I made use, whilst differentiating via the quotient rule 1/cot2x=cos2x/sin2x, of the identity: sin^2()+cos^2()=1

Better luck next time.

If this makes any sense to anyone on this board clearly you are wasting your life here!!!!!
Go immediately to NASA's website and apply for job.
 8)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2008, 08:01:37 AM »
yeah, ed's a kook these days.  I've read a few people think he's got some wierd multiple personality disorder or something, I don't know about that.  what I do know is the eddie we see today is alot different than than the eddie I knew 78-93ish, he started to change in 95 and really flipped out in 96, the band has never recovered.  not even close.

I just listened to dave's last solo album "diamond dave" the other day....it could be the worst piece of crap ever recorded, makes VHIII sound like the Beatles White Album :-\

A multiple personality disorder. Hey, that's you isn't it shallow al?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2008, 08:02:12 AM »
Hip Surgery!
Is that why he was not as active on stage?

did ed have a wireless guitar?

he used a cord on the last tour and that slowed him down alot, he can't move as well with it.

Ed's hip is fine these days...from what I understand.

I do quite well with women actually. I would like to do better, but i do surprisingly well in that department. Perhaps they are attracted to intelligent guys hey?

you're trying to hard.  be honest, you haven't scored with a chick since you were in pre-algebra have you? and even then you had to sweet talk her with talk of linear algebra and quadratic equations....

just leave it be already, you're just an annoyance at this point. Let the grown ups talk.

A multiple personality disorder. Hey, that's you isn't it shallow al?

oh, brother...just stop at this point.
nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »

he used a cord on the last tour and that slowed him down alot, he can't move as well with it.

you're trying to hard.  be honest, you haven't scored with a chick since you were in pre-algebra have you? and even then you had to sweet talk her with talk of linear algebra and quadratic equations....

just leave it be already, you're just an annoyance at this point. Let the grown ups talk.

No he used a cord.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »

Do you think that if we ever met, shallow al, we would fall in love. You know, the old love hate thing?

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2008, 08:05:54 AM »

oh, brother...just stop at this point.

Ya know that is the only semi negative thing I can say abot the nite I saw them is Eddie's inability to move around due to the chord. I wish he was still wireless but he has stated that he's done with all wireless technology live. He claims he cant stand the sound.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2008, 08:07:22 AM »

No he used a cord.

yeah, he can't move around alot with that, he tried on the last tour and it didn't work out to well.

I wish he'd go back to a wireless.

how was wolfie?

Do you think that if we ever met, shallow al, we would fall in love. You know, the old love hate thing?

wtf is wrong with you?  you're hitting on me now?  

dude, delete your account and start over.

all your doing is creeping me out at this point.

Ya know that is the only semi negative thing I can say abot the nite I saw them is Eddie's inability to move around due to the chord. I wish he was still wireless but he has stated that he's done with all wireless technology live. He claims he cant stand the sound.

I've seen ed like 10 times live and I never thought he sounded bad with a wireless...I don't get where he's coming from with that.
nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2008, 08:09:51 AM »
yeah, he can't move around alot with that, he tried on the last tour and it didn't work out to well.

how was wolfie?

I've seen ed like 10 times live and I never thought he sounded bad with a wireless...I don't get where he's coming from with that.

He was having fun!
Played well!
You can see Eddie was having a blast with him up there. But what father wouldn't!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2008, 08:09:59 AM »

how was wolfie?

I could whisper sweet equations in your ear.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »

I  still have a soft spot for eddie,he still is a legend,i watched live without a net dvd,yeah thats a good spontaneous show,and wicked non stop guitar solo...

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2008, 08:19:32 AM »
I  still have a soft spot for eddie,he still is a legend,i watched live without a net dvd,yeah thats a good spontaneous show,and wicked non stop guitar solo...
As spontaneous as Van Halen can be. Isn't that the one where Michael Anthoney does his obligatory beer drinking? Yawn. Just like the band.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2008, 08:21:52 AM »

Live Without a Net = one fo the best concert DVD's off alltime...great from begining to end.

nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »
Live Without a Net = one fo the best concert DVD's off alltime...great from begining to end.

In your opinion.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2008, 08:24:05 AM »
BTW, shallow al, you have been lucky. That class that I had on my timetable was eventually wanted to be taken by a trainee, hence you had/have the pleasure of my company for a little while longer.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

have you ever seen the 95 toronto PPV?  awsome show, beginning to end.  the RHRN DVD isn't as good, too jumpy for me but the performance is good as far as audio quality.

BTW, shallow al, you have been lucky. That class that I had on my timetable was eventually wanted to be taken by a trainee, hence you had/have the pleasure of my company for a little while longer.

so your gonna keep on hitting on me? ::)
 :-X
nasser=piece of shit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2008, 09:02:20 AM »

have you ever seen the 95 toronto PPV?  awsome show, beginning to end.  the RHRN DVD isn't as good, too jumpy for me but the performance is good as far as audio quality.

so your gonna keep on hitting on me? ::)
 :-X
THAT show i believe was after hip surgery so he was active,he limped badly when i saw 95 show.but like i said he was rippin on guitar even in bad shape.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »
"I'm the atomic punk"

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2008, 09:10:00 AM »
"I'm the atomic punk"

I haven't listened to that song in ages....nobody rules these streets at night but me...the atomic punk!!!  I think in the old days Dave and Mike used to share lead vocals on this, I'll have to go back and check sometime.
nasser=piece of shit