Author Topic: Dear Dummies:  (Read 1549 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dear Dummies:
« on: April 29, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
Obama played the 'stand by your man' card.

That didn't work, so now Obama played the 'I'm appauled by this man' card.

I heard Rev's old speech, and I heard the one he gave yesterday.  The content was pretty identical, sweethearts.
Obama feels exactly the same now that he did last week, last year, last decade.  He likes the guy, and knows the stuff he spews is based BOTH in anger and in truth (sorry guys, you cannot argue the AIDs origin).

So today, everyone, even the wise men here, are now appeased because Obama finally publicly denounced him.  It's threater. I thought you all were smarter than that.  What the rev is saying hasn't changed.  What Obama says, did.  If you like Obama, like him because he's pissed at the system that does fcked up stuff, because he is, and it does.  Dont like him because he 'suddenly' is offended by the same stuff he heard for 20 years and never had a prob with.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Dear Dummies:
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:04:48 PM »
Are you saying the same thing as Brix may be suggesting, that all this is a deliberate move to create a public feud to distance himself in the public eye from wright?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:39:05 PM »
Are you saying the same thing as Brix may be suggesting, that all this is a deliberate move to create a public feud to distance himself in the public eye from wright?

that's a helluva CT right there.

This Brix... is he one of those 911 truth nuts, who have evidence I cannot understand/debate, but who I know is crazy because I just "feel it"?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »
that's a helluva CT right there.

This Brix... is he one of those 911 truth nuts, who have evidence I cannot understand/debate, but who I know is crazy because I just "feel it"?

Your facetiousness is only out done by the grains of sand on the beaches of Florida.   ;D

I'm not too sure that is deliberate because it seems to have gone away some what until Wright made his statements, but maybe they are just being prudent by dealing with it now. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »

I heard Rev's old speech, and I heard the one he gave yesterday.  The content was pretty identical, sweethearts.

DUPLICITIOUS!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »
?

marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another;

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »
marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another;

me, or obama?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »
me, or obama?

hahaha

sometimes you but Obama as well.  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »
Obamas earliar statements were based on a past occurance of wright......this one has just been shoved in our face in an attempt to gather fame....hence obama has increased his agitation......maybe, anyway?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »
I'm of the opinion that Wright and his ilk DON'T want Obama to win.  I mean, why else say the most incredulous things at a time when Clinton is regaining momentum and that there is a very realistic possibility that a black(well, half black anyways) can ascend to the White House?  Sure, there are excerpts of Wright stating things as late as 2003, but very little to nothing before that time.  Obama is correct in stating that Wright is not the same man he met 20 years ago.

So, why not?  For one, if Obama does not become president of the United States, then Wright, Farrakhan, Jackson, Sharpton, the NAACP, the Urban League, and other so-called civil rights activists can sit back and say "See?  Told ya so, the US is racist and will not tolerate having a black president."  This way, they can continue with the race hustling, extortion, constant media exposure, and continue to collect tens of millions as their big business produces the phantom Great White Bigot. 

Or, more simply, Wright just wants his time in the sun.  He knows he will probably be forgotten soon anyways, at least up until Obama loses either the nomination or the presidency, or if he even attains it.  Perhaps Wright is simply human like the rest of us, and will say and do anything to garner national attention.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 10:51:02 PM »
This whole thing is so ghetto.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 10:54:59 PM »
If I ran for President I would hire 240 to be my Karl Rove.

Vice President: Berserker
Homeland Security Chief: War-Horse
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »
How do you play the stand by your man card ::)  Isn't it more of a backstab card by the reverend being played ;)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 03:08:42 AM »
So, why not?  For one, if Obama does not become president of the United States, then Wright, Farrakhan, Jackson, Sharpton, the NAACP, the Urban League, and other so-called civil rights activists can sit back and say "See?  Told ya so, the US is racist and will not tolerate having a black president."  This way, they can continue with the race hustling, extortion, constant media exposure, and continue to collect tens of millions as their big business produces the phantom Great White Bigot. 

Interesting theory, JBGRAY.

It does make sense though. Do those men stand to lose more or gain more by an Obama presidency?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 04:15:50 AM »
If I ran for President I would hire 240 to be my Karl Rove.

Vice President: Berserker
Homeland Security Chief: War-Horse

lmao...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 06:56:18 AM »
The real world doesn't work like that..

You can't break off relations with someone just because they said something extreme. Obama worked in the Chicago community and probably heard a bunch of stuff similar to what Wright thinks. It doesn't mean he shares the same beliefs.

He probably stood by him because he saw it for what it was, a non issue. Now that everyone's made a big deal of it, he actually has to tell people that he doesn't share the same views.

I believe him.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 07:55:38 AM »

You can't break off relations with someone just because they said something extreme. Obama worked in the Chicago community and probably heard a bunch of stuff similar to what Wright thinks. It doesn't mean he shares the same beliefs.

He probably stood by him because he saw it for what it was, a non issue. Now that everyone's made a big deal of it, he actually has to tell people that he doesn't share the same views.

I believe him.

All is fair in love, war, and politics.

Guilty by association is a tactic used all the time (and not just in politics).

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »

I believe him.
good post
!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 08:52:14 AM »
JB, that makes a lot of sense.  People like Sharpton, Farrakhan and Wright do better when there is conflict and anger.

I know that Obama has heard stuff like that from Wright (and related circles) for 20+ years and CHOSE to continue to be in those circles.  He is very likely less extreme than Wright but it didn't appaul him enough until he ran for president.
Either way, it was still nice to see Obama publically disagree with Wright, it may help point to a better direction.  I still admire that choice.  His comments yest may be at least partially politically motivated, but to continue moving this country forward, we cannot fall back to the kind of angry thinking that Wright preaches...particularly with that egocentric flavor he adds, I hate hearing this guy speak.  The AIDS theory and stating the government pushing drugs to the black community, saying Farrakhan is one of the great voices of the 20th century were bad but there was a lot more that was brought up from past speaches.  This guy has said some very harsh things about whites and the blacks that go along with the establishment while bettering themselves.