Author Topic: HAHA, JUST GOT WORD ALEX23 AKA FLEXINGTON STEELE IS ASKING FOR MY PHONE#!!!!!!  (Read 9334 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahahhahahaaaa, epic taking the internet too seriously ;D for a six figure vice president Alex sure does seem to have a lot of time on his hands. :D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
says the guy with 26k posts

who told you that? that's creepy.
$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
hahahahahahhahahaaaa, epic taking the internet too seriously ;D for a six figure vice president Alex sure does seem to have a lot of time on his hands. :D

Maybe he wants to know if there are any hospitals in St.Louis that specialize in cancer treatments ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
flexington is a real person, its not a gimmick of alex's.

i can guarantee, squad.

JasonH

• Getbig V
I thought Flexington was that small black guy that was hanging around with Special Ed and JPegg at the Arnold Expo. Why would Alex be posting under his name?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
what is wrong with people-----

who really cares about anonymous people on the internet :-\ ??? ???

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Are you saying that Farley used cancer boys account to get your #?

;D

SS

• Getbig V
 ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

;D

holy lord. things have entered the fucking twilight zone here.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

;D

What a weasel pussy thing for flex/Alex to do >:(

SS

• Getbig V

Alex only has one friend :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

;D

ALex and Flex are scumbags for claiming he had cancer----what just so he can get a little "revenge" on a message board--some people here, including myself have had close family members die from cancer

epic hypocrisy after moral grandstanding against everyone for being racist or insensitive

SS

• Getbig V
What a weasel pussy thing for flex/Alex to do >:(
Hell bro after alex posted the pic of my kids mom and ripped on her, he PM under flex's account asking me what was wrong with alex ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Hell bro after alex posted the pic of my kids mom and ripped on her, he PM under flex's account asking me what was wrong with alex ::)

WTF?  When did alex post a pic of her?  Damn, I take a few days off the boards and I miss everything!

SS

• Getbig V
WTF?  When did alex post a pic of her?  Damn, I take a few days off the boards and I miss everything!
yeah one night when he was retiring again, he gave out his password then 2 mins later he started ripping on me, but he claims it was someone else that logged into his account ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No matter what happens, he'll always be "french"..........

hahahahahahahhaaaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
yeah one night when he was retiring again, he gave out his password then 2 mins later he started ripping on me, but he claims it was someone else that logged into his account ::) ::)

:o

I guess when you've used 100 gimmicks to flame people you're cool with, only thing left is to "give away" your password and blame shit on someone else. ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

The real FLEXINGTONSTEELE is a kid named Glen. Nice kid.

Alex23 has his account password and uses it from time to time. Alex23 dates Glen's sister so Glen being young and slightly naive and foolish believes Alex23 is trustworthy, hence the password access.

I got a PM about 4-5 weeks ago from 'flexingtonsteele' begging me for The Squadfather's phone number. Now Glen, the REAL Flexingtonsteele never leaves his name on the bottom of his PM's. Ever. This time "he" did. I'm no sucker.

I called Glen on his cell and said.."Yo, homey...what's the beef with you and Squadfather? Why do you want his number? "

He was perplexed. He was utterly clueless. When I realized that he truly had no clue what I was talking about I quickly changed the subject and played it off.

That's when I figured it out. It was Alex23 under the 'FLEXINGTONSTEELE' account trying to make me feel comfortable giving out Squad's number as he knows that Glen and I are straight.

If ANYONE wants to see it PM me and I'll be happy to forward it to you.
?

SS

• Getbig V

Alex23 has his account password and uses it from time to time. Alex23 dates Glen's sister so Glen being young and slightly naive and foolish believes Alex23 is trustworthy, hence the password access.

I got a PM about 4-5 weeks ago from 'flexingtonsteele' begging me for The Squadfather's phone number. Now Glen, the REAL Flexingtonsteele never leaves his name on the bottom of his PM's. Ever. This time "he" did. I'm no sucker.

I called Glen on his cell and said.."Yo, homey...what's the beef with you and Squadfather? Why do you want his number? "

He was perplexed. He was utterly clueless. When I realized that he truly had no clue what I was talking about I quickly changed the subject and played it off.

That's when I figured it out. It was Alex23 under the 'FLEXINGTONSTEELE' account trying to make me feel comfortable giving out Squad's number as he knows that Glen and I are straight.

Jeez!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

O...M...G... :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
What's he going to do with it? Call you up and speak "french"........ ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
What's he going to do with it? Call you up and speak "french"........ ;D

if you remember the whole "exposing bluto" thing where he sent people links that sniffed their IP and other info, my guess is he would have taken SF's number and immediately popped it into a reverse-lookup, tried to get his name and address and go on an "exposing" rampage.

props to block for figuring out the ruse.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
if you remember the whole "exposing bluto" thing where he sent people links that sniffed their IP and other info, my guess is he would have taken SF's number and immediately popped it into a reverse-lookup, tried to get his name and address and go on an "exposing" rampage.

props to block for figuring out the ruse.

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would go to all that trouble just to find crap on people.  This dude has a serious anti-social personality disorder.  For real.

Alex23

HAHAHA I can see it's that time of the month for the butt pirates..

SS, how quick we forget bro... remember December? ...let me refresh your memory... 

Let's post a pic of two PIGS in a bed together and we can name the thread...

SS and Spouse just kickin it!

Or vice versa and we can name the thread..."2 Pigs in a Blanket!"

2 rings. A disheveled voice answers in disbelief and slight horror...

ChiTown Boi: 'Hello?'

Fat Nick: 'It's me...is it clear to talk?'

ChiTown Boi: 'Nicky....it's YOU, sir...how are you, sir?!? I am honored by your ever most...'

Fat Nick: 'Thanks, Snook but nevermind that now. I'm calling in a hit. I need to get some buisness done there. Who do we got available? The Hook? The Clown? Did Mel get out yet? He owes me for some work I did for him back in the day..."

ChiTown Boi: "Sir...they went away, you know that. It was YOU who kept them safe all these years. I know it is you who will keep them safe while they are away...what do you need done? Anything, sir...just name it. You're still KING around here...we never forgot...name it...it's DONE! "

Fat Nick: " Okay, look. I got this problem. This guy...this...guy who goes around by the name TheBlockhead called me some names. Terrible names. I hear he's on the southside...he doesn't run with King Conan Hamilton or the 26th st OUTFIT but I think he might be heavy into things...you think you can SNOOP for me and hunt this guy down? "

ChiTown Boi: "Sir. It's DONE. This...this BlockHead guy. We'll track him down for you...fughettaabout it. It's done. What shot are you calling? How do you want us to handle this?"

Fat Nick: "I want him DEAD...I want his family DEAD...I want his house burnt to the GROUND..I want him DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!"

ChiTown Boi: "Is...is that The Untouchables? Was that Robert DeNiro, sir? "

Fat Nick: "Oh...my bad. Ummm...yea...umm...yea anyway, listen here see...I made the call to 'No Nose' DiFronzio and the crew...they gave me their blessing. This BlockHead guy has to be taken down and taken down FAST. He's ruining things for me here...I'm making some BIG moves on the internet. I'm doing some HEAVY things on this chat forum where bodybuilding fans with enthusiasm...ENTHUSIASM. ..ENTHUSIASM...interact and mingle in an open forum. I'm doing some major things here you see...I can't talk about it now. It's TOO big. Ya, understand? "

ChiTown Boi: "Sir. Of course I do. I know you call the shots. I'll get this done...rest assured sir, this BlockHead character will never call you another name in a open forum where bodybuilding enthusiaists mingle on the internet. Want me to break his hands? "

Fat Nick: "Naaa...just scare him a little. Warn him...warn him that I am his WORST NIGHTMARE. Tell him that I will meet him...after school in the parking lot at 3:00 and there is nothing he can do about it...you ever see 'Three O Clock High'? 80's movie? Remember? "

ChiTown Boi: "Err...no, Sir. Never saw it... Umm...consider it DONE! "

Fat Nick: "Good, Snookie...you're a good kid. Get this done and get it done FAST...I get all frazzled and can barely type when he calls me names. I can't have it...capice? "

ChiTown Boi: "Yes sir...I...guess? "

Fat Nick: "Alright...I gotta run. The wife will be home from work in a half hour and I didn't even take the clothes out of the dryer for her and fold them yet...it sucks being Mr. Mom but as Sonny says...'The Working Man is a SUCKA!'.

8)

Never said one fucking word about your ex or whatever she is... I recall Block and DavidPaul did.... Stabbing your own people bro. Keep going at it.

That Flexington PM, I think it's made up... never used his account... ever, again I'm not in his pants...

Dave, remember when you called Block about a year ago melting down about the pics davidpaul (aka mo') found on mesonation or some other sites...

or when I told ya about Stern recording your phone conversations and warn you to watch out? You then got nervous and backed out from BIGNATION?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I wonder how much dick Mohammed sucked in pms to worm his way back onto everyone's good side. Let's not forget that this is the guy that was deleting people's posts on here behind everyone's back and denying it like a little insecure, sniveling rat.