Author Topic: Phoenix suns fans? oh where are you Suns fans?  (Read 3059 times)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: Phoenix suns fans? oh where are you Suns fans?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »
The NBA should have stopped the lakers from trading shaq, they had 3-4 championships in them (or atleast trips to the finals) even now when i look at shaqs last year as a laker and compare him to now I say to myself "Age is a motherfuker"

Detroit didn't seem to think so. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »
Yeah but your team is about as exciting as watching old people fuck. And your team continues to drive NBA Finals ratings down into an absymal level. The Spurs are bad for the NBA even though they are championship material. The Spurs are Davis Stern's worst nightmare come true.

And Manu Ginobli's bald spot and gigantic nose are irritating to see on TV. Eva Longoria is a fucking whore also. And Tony Parker is French and french people suck ass and are pussies.

Take note of that, Spurs fans.

On the money. Spurs = bad for the NBA.

I'm not even watching this year's playoffs.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
On the money. Spurs = bad for the NBA.

I'm not even watching this year's playoffs.
your loss. cant argue with ignorance

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »
Yeah. That Epic game 1 against Phoenix was terrible for the NBA  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 03:12:39 AM »
Detroit didn't seem to think so. 
they killed the lakers, i remember that 4-1, lakers were lucky to get the one win (i think it was on kobe buzzer beater)
as i said they owned the west and would of owned them for atleast 3 or 4 more years, but pistons had there number, trap kobe, double shaq, and let gary payton and karl malone fuck it all up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »
they killed the lakers, i remember that 4-1, lakers were lucky to get the one win (i think it was on kobe buzzer beater)
as i said they owned the west and would of owned them for atleast 3 or 4 more years, but pistons had there number, trap kobe, double shaq, and let gary payton and karl malone fuck it all up.

That was the year of Kobe's trial.  I think the reason Detroit won that series was based on a number of reasons:  Kobe's trial, Malone getting hurt, Payton making Billips look like Isaiah Thomas, and Prince seriously disrupting Kobe's game with his length on defense. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 09:57:27 AM »
That was the year of Kobe's trial.  I think the reason Detroit won that series was based on a number of reasons:  Kobe's trial, Malone getting hurt, Payton making Billips look like Isaiah Thomas, and Prince seriously disrupting Kobe's game with his length on defense. 

i agree with all except kobe's trial

there were several playoff games where he would fly in from colorado and two hours later score 35 - 40 points

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »

there were several playoff games where he would fly in from colorado and two hours later score 35 - 40 points

E

Yeah.  I remember.  Still, gotta think the trial was a distraction.   

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

E
I remember those games, i dont believe he raped that cum-panty-stained-become an instant millionaire-whore he did rape teams that year.
Proud to be a laker fan then..for some gay reason i follow wherever shaq goes, and i dont even like the dude, its between me a psychologist.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
With D'Antoni getting offers from both NY and Chicago, who will be the new coach?  Who can get along with Kerr?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 08:36:00 PM »
With D'Antoni getting offers from both NY and Chicago, who will be the new coach?  Who can get along with Kerr?
Kerr should of been fired for pulling the trigger on that trade, but if marion was there they still would be fucked