Author Topic: DAVID BLAINE JUST BROKE A WORLD RECORD  (Read 3311 times)

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: DAVID BLAINE JUST BROKE A WORLD RECORD
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 11:43:06 PM »
Hehe. I think this was the toolbox that suspended himself near the Thames in a plastic box and the locals came by with their pitching wedges and golf balls. Would like to have seen that. 

that's true, and people would wander by friday/saturday night, drunk, waving the post-beer burgers they were stuffing in their faces whilst he looked on starving ;D

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 12:19:01 AM »
Heard about this. When Oprah asked him what he was thinking about while holding his breath, he replied he was thinking about her. What a bullshitter. Still, impressive though to hold your breath for over 17 minutes.

maybe all he wants just a billionaire's pussy
I am a mini beast

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »
So, being an illusionist, how would David Blaine go about misdirecting judges attention to break a world record of holding his breath.....for 17min at that?

Once again, there are ways... as I have heard from others.  Pure oxygen, slowing breathing and metabolism, or gasp, another way you have not heard about! It sounds great, but this is David Blaine, the illusionist.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 01:01:44 AM »
Once again, there are ways... as I have heard from others.  Pure oxygen, slowing breathing and metabolism, or gasp, another way you have not heard about! It sounds great, but this is David Blaine, the illusionist.

Epic Truth, Next he'll be down there for half an hour. ::)
\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 01:04:16 AM »

Yes, but it wasn't an illusion, just heavily assisted.  Like Special Ed said, it's kind of the equivalent of benching with a multi-ply Inzer bench shirt.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »
Yes, but it wasn't an illusion, just heavily assisted.  Like Special Ed said, it's kind of the equivalent of benching with a multi-ply Inzer bench shirt.

Deception is the key to what they do, they keep you wondering.  It appears he has succeeded. 
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 01:46:21 AM »
Special Ed is on the money....that's exactly the  " secret " if u will. You have to pump as much oxygen in the bloodstream as possible.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 09:15:23 AM »
Living in isolation for 40 days in front of a crowd isn't impressive... it's fucking pathetic. Epic attention seeking behavior.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 09:18:36 AM »
ALL DRUGS.....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »
samething happens to heroin users when the get out of rehab  seen it happen twice

Were you able to cut afterwards?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »
The 'trick' is to hyperventilate before going under water. They all do that so it's no secret.

you mean breath in pure oxygen and take EPO to build up the hematocrit months in advance
carpe` vaginum!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 03:48:11 PM »
Anyone that believes this has to believe in Santa Clause.  He is creating an illusion it to keep the crowd wondering how you've done it.  It was well planned out.  Apparently this board has bought it.  PPl have made the statue of liberty disappear, last time I checked it's still there.
\