Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 269329 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: HEY SHIT SQUADFATHER IM CALLING YOU OUT FAT ASS
« Reply #275 on: May 03, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »

This is actually a fight I would like to see.  Seems more interesting then the Mussolini vs. DA fight.  Two of Getbig's legendary posters battling it out.  I would have no problem throwing in some cash to make it "worth it" for you chief, and being the average income of the getbig poster is in the 7 figures, I'm sure a pool can be started to set up the "prize money" for this event. 

With all the D.A. haterz and all the landlords who receive rent from Squadfather taking space up in their minds, I'm sure a decent pool of money could be raised to make this event happen if the whole thing was filmed.  Just a thought, but I would definitely throw in to see it.

The #1 DA hater is columbusdude, whenever DA hear his name, he have a meltdown  ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: SQUADFATHERS DEATHTHREATS TO DEREK ANTHONY!
« Reply #276 on: May 03, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »
  Like DA said, not a single nerd here has ever walked the walk. Keyboard warriors. Vince should have fought for honour. To get spit on in the face twice and act like Steve Urkel? DA's threads are the most popular on getbig. sad but true.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: May 03, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »
  Like DA said, not a single nerd here has ever walked the walk. Keyboard warriors. Vince should have fought for honour. To get spit on in the face twice and act like Steve Urkel? DA's threads are the most popular on getbig. sad but true.
so what if we hide behind our keyboards and monitors I see no problem in that......

Alex23

« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2008, 06:45:57 PM »
The #1 DA hater is columbusdude, whenever DA hear his name, he have a meltdown  ;D

The question is, why columbusdude nowhere to be found on march 1st & 2nd? Is he a keyboard warrior?

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »
Derek,
     Do you plan on competing again?  If so...What show would you do?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Seriuos ? For Squadfather
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
Squadfather's arm looks roughly about 18-19 inches in that first photo at a guess.

Mine are currently 19in and I'm the same weight as him but about two inches shorter in height (assuming he is 6 foot). So I can believe the measurement. The body composition is another matter though but I'm not gonna go into the business of flaming.
Why not? The guy looks like a krispy kreme eating piece of shit.
!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
Derek,
     Do you plan on competing again?  If so...What show would you do?

Transvestite nationals.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #282 on: May 03, 2008, 09:18:24 PM »
The question is, why columbusdude nowhere to be found on march 1st & 2nd? Is he a keyboard warrior?

probably busy

Rottmag

« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »
hahahaha, this thread was a smashing success. ;D

True dat.

Much like your diet...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2008, 10:25:34 PM »
What was funny was the Bignation radio show when Derek was on and Squad called in and said "What's up queer?" Classic!!!
\

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2008, 01:37:14 AM »
Seeing he never answered my question. I'll go with 17.5"-18" MAX for biceps. That's with absolutely NO definition or cuts in sight.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2008, 01:49:29 AM »
Why not? The guy looks like a krispy kreme eating piece of shit.
;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: May 04, 2008, 03:26:45 AM »
Is true in a old post that got deleted by ron that squadfather benched 405 for 6 one day and left the gym before getting to his car he seen a little 8 year old almost get hit by a car, but he sprinted towards her and saved her from death itself?????

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #288 on: May 04, 2008, 06:56:10 AM »
gh slin synthol test primo eq 2004

DEREK HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR TOUPEE ON?[/b]

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: May 04, 2008, 08:19:37 AM »
dude looks like he was made out of inbread dough.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #290 on: May 04, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »
i don't claim to be the toughest guy in the world or any kind of a trained fighter but if that motherfuccker spit on me he'd be eating concrete, i see red at shit like that.

again you have done nothing. 9 pages of me being attacked and you crawl into a whole. your a bitch i own you. anytime anyplace. meet me in person you wont do shit ! i guarentee it. your a fat fucking jealous fuck who have over 20 k posts on a body buiilding board. why? cause you envy bodybuilders you wish your fat ass could be one. so what do you do? you attack them all. i mean come on, i feel bad for you. i seen what you look like, my 62 year old uncle looks better then you..and you attack me?? lmao keep hating fat ass you will never see the last of me. your 40 year old ass will be dead before my 26 year old self. hating and envy will give you a heart attack.

have a nice life fatty.

again stop being a pussy and say what show you will be at and ill pay my way to get there and confront you. i seriously want to. see how fucking tough you really are.

your truly pathetic. i feel bad for you and your family. i might have made some mistakes but i learned from them. and im a good person. you are a bitter jealous,envious,pathetic queen. and coming from someone you hate so much i feel bad for YOU.

ciao

fatty :-*

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #291 on: May 04, 2008, 08:39:30 AM »
again you have done nothing. 9 pages of me being attacked and you crawl into a whole. your a bitch i own you. anytime anyplace. meet me in person you wont do shit ! i guarentee it. your a fat fucking jealous fuck who have over 20 k posts on a body buiilding board. why? cause you envy bodybuilders you wish your fat ass could be one. so what do you do? you attack them all. i mean come on, i feel bad for you. i seen what you look like, my 62 year old uncle looks better then you..and you attack me?? lmao keep hating fat ass you will never see the last of me. your 40 year old ass will be dead before my 26 year old self. hating and envy will give you a heart attack.

have a nice life fatty.

again stop being a pussy and say what show you will be at and ill pay my way to get there and confront you. i seriously want to. see how fucking tough you really are.

your truly pathetic. i feel bad for you and your family. i might have made some mistakes but i learned from them. and im a good person. you are a bitter jealous,envious,pathetic queen. and coming from someone you hate so much i feel bad for YOU.

ciao

sorry I had to do it....MELTDOWN....!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: May 04, 2008, 08:41:08 AM »
hahahaa, i hope you're putting away money from all those blowjobs you give and those ass fucckings you take pussy boy, gotta save for "retirement". ;D nice panties BTW sweetie. :-*

HAHAHA do you think derek has ever seen any of this? or can tell us what it is?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #293 on: May 04, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »
I am the 1958 viewer of this thread. That was the year I was born.  That is cool.  I feel lucky today.  Got to go play some craps.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #294 on: May 04, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
I'm gone for two days and this thread develops ;D ;D. Madness.

Oh, the picture with Sugar Britches looking out the window... WTF?
a

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »
hahahaa, i hope you're putting away money from all those blowjobs you give and those ass fucckings you take pussy boy, gotta save for "retirement". ;D nice panties BTW sweetie. :-*
that was for playgirl magazine i got paid big bucks to do that. asshole jsut because you have a small dick and no women look at you that why your jealous.

look at you i post something at 11 am and your right there posting back. you are truly pathetic. god do you have a life. its sunday go to church or spend time with your family i know i am. you are really a loser i truly feel bad for you.

since you saved all my picks here are some more for your collection. by the way why do you have picks of me in my underware in your computer,dosent your girlfriend wonder why??? oh wait i forgot im gay .....lmao

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2008, 08:45:50 AM »
of course not, he's all about the penis, he'd never be intersted in that. ;D

your kidding ?? dude i have been with more women then you have posts on this board get over it fatty. how many women have you been with?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: May 04, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »

have a nice life fatty.

ciao

everyone despises you gaybot not just the squadfather.

everyone. you are EVERYTHING whats wrong wiht bodybuilding wrapped up into one sad little persona for sure
gay4pay
tons of illegal drugs both steroids and recreationals
synthol and peptides
all stacked on top of a jumbo palumbo diet.

go away loser you made your life out of wads of sperm and spit...nastee fk.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #298 on: May 04, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »
GET ME AND YOU ON BIG NATION FAT ASS . AND DONT BITCH OUT AND HANG UP LETS SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE WHEN I SHUT YOU THE FUCK OVER THE RADIO SINCE YOU WONT MEET ME IN PERSON. YOU BITCH

BIG NATION RADIO SET IT UP ED !

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #299 on: May 04, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »
everyone despises you gaybot not just the squadfather.

everyone. you are EVERYTHING whats wrong wiht bodybuilding wrapped up into one sad little persona for sure
gay4pay
tons of illegal drugs both steroids and recreationals
synthol and peptides
all stacked on top of a jumbo palumbo diet.

go away loser you made your life out of wads of sperm and spit...nastee fk.

HUM GAY BOT ? THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON THAT CALLED ME THAT ADONIS?? IS THAT YOU?? YOU HAVE TWO PROFILES?

INTERESTING LOL