Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 266300 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: The people of getbig...
« Reply #1900 on: May 07, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »

He asked a fat toothless chick from a trailer park to marry him, and moved in with her and her mother and step-dad in a single-wide in Union, MO. 

Alex23 found out about it, gave the details to Derek Anthony to expose on the board, and the rest is history!  :D

Yes the higher you climb the deeper you fall... no other board has similar legendary shit happening.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1901 on: May 07, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

He asked a fat toothless chick from a trailer park to marry him, and moved in with her and her mother and step-dad in a single-wide in Union, MO. 

Alex23 found out about it, gave the details to Derek Anthony to expose on the board, and the rest is history!  :D
Who gave Alex23 the info?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #1902 on: May 07, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »
I fully intend to become Getbig's loud-mouth resident Fatty-in-chief.

These are big shoes to fill, but hopefully I can be half as mean as Squad!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #1903 on: May 07, 2008, 12:21:46 PM »
Its just the internet.  It ain't that deep.  Get out the house, get a hobby, get some pussy

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: May 07, 2008, 12:22:16 PM »
Its just the internet.  It ain't that deep.  Get out the house, get a hobby, get some pussy

It's better to have both :D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - Final round?
« Reply #1905 on: May 07, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
Yeah, but when is the donut king going to POST again?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1906 on: May 07, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
This may come as a surprise but all I can say is Alex23 is the fucking man. Using Derek Anthony as his instrument of destruction was a stroke of genius.

I think Squad is an alright dude but hey, you live by the sword you die by the sword. He put himself in this position on a daily basis with his relentless attacks on people. It's kinda weird because I don't think he's a bad guy at all, at times he can be really nice , but I never understood why he constantly broke balls

You can only say horrible shit about people and then qualify it with one of these ;D for so long

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #1907 on: May 07, 2008, 12:51:29 PM »
This may come as a surprise but all I can say is Alex23 is the fucking man. Using Derek Anthony as his instrument of destruction was a stroke of genius.

I think Squad is an alright dude but hey, you live by the sword you die by the sword. He put himself in this position on a daily basis with his relentless attacks on people. It's kinda weird because I don't think he's a bad guy at all, at times he can be really nice , but I never understood why he constantly broke balls

You can only say horrible shit about people and then qualify it with one of these ;D for so long

Groink, you are an asshole.   ;D ;D

Excellent point.  I don't think Derek should have posted personal info on Squadfather.  But as much as Squad needles Derek and others on Getbig, can't say he shouldn't have expected some pushback eventually.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1908 on: May 07, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »
Groink, you are an asshole.   ;D ;D

Excellent point.  I don't think Derek should have posted personal info on Squadfather.  But as much as Squad needles Derek and others on Getbig, can't say he shouldn't have expected some pushback eventually.

Great thing about Sarcasm is he'll push right back...again.   He's just lettin everyone "enjoy their moment" right now.   The dude could care less what's said about him (aside from the personal info posting...who can blame him?).

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #1909 on: May 07, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »

It's been an interesting saga, no doubt.

But posting Squads personal info doesn't make Alex the "man" in my book.  ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #1910 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:28 PM »
Man, I tried to be that guys pal...but he was relentless in his barbs to me and everyone/anyone.

He has severe issues within himself.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »
Its just the internet.  It ain't that deep.  Get out the house, get a hobby, get some pussy

How about getting a job yourself & paying back people you owe money to

Borrowing money to buy steroids & ditching them is pathethic you worm

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1912 on: May 07, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »
Groink, you are an asshole.   ;D ;D

The thing is, it wasn't Squads personal info, it was his girlfriends and her family.

Leave the innocent out of the getbig drama, I say.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #1913 on: May 07, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »

bahaha thats what made him such a character. Squadfather is the greatest internet legend of all time and this thread, along with the apparent fact that people are considering-or already have-the motivation to approach him IN REAL LIFE are a testament to his greatness. i mean honestly really think about the magnitude and absurdity of that. all this drama from just a little forum handle and letters on a screen hahahaha.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: May 07, 2008, 01:07:15 PM »
FUCK YOU DEREK, SF DESTROYED YOU. 2 PICTURES OF YOU, FIRST ONE YOU ARE ENJOYING TIMEOUT WITH YOUR FATHER AND SECOND ONE YOU ARE WITH YOUR MD FRIENDS

:D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #1915 on: May 07, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »
Man, I tried to be that guys pal...but he was relentless in his barbs to me and everyone/anyone.

He has severe issues within himself.
some of us have known dave for the last 4 - 5 years, you had to earn his respect, not be an attention whore..
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: May 07, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »
Great thing about Sarcasm is he'll push right back...again.   He's just lettin everyone "enjoy their moment" right now.   The dude could care less what's said about him (aside from the personal info posting...who can blame him?).

Oh, I have no doubt he'll come back around and pick up right where he left off.  And I'll still be cool with him, but I'm just calling it like I see it.  Personal info is a bit shady, but you gotta know who your dealing with. He's been really slamming A23 for the past month and the guy has dug up shit on people before .

Moosejay

« Reply #1917 on: May 07, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
some of us have known dave for the last 4 - 5 years, you had to earn his respect, not be an attention whore..

That is where you and I differ.

I don't expect anyone to earn respect from me...I am automatically respectful to everyone I meet.

That is how one successfully interacts with others in the community, and not engage in sociopathic behavior.

Just like my identity is revealed in these pages-as I have nothing to hide from or be ashamed of.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: May 07, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »

Earn his respect? Jae....this is a fucking message board about BBing

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #1919 on: May 07, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »

How about getting a job yourself & paying back people you owe money to

Borrowing money to buy steroids & ditching them is pathethic you worm
Are you saying Mike's word is as good as dirt Kenny?

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #1920 on: May 07, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »

Remind me exactly WHY one had to EARN his respect?  So he wouldn't constantly (with about 10 different posts in the same thread) berate and doubt every single thing that was posted??

no thanks.
OSC

Moosejay

« Reply #1921 on: May 07, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »

And if you are saying I am an attention whore...I suggest you look at your avg posts per day comapred to mine....

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1922 on: May 07, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »

bingo. three-plus years of ad nauseum flaming on people was going to come back eventually. and i agree, it's not that he's a nonstop attacker, he's said some really supportive things before, but the other 90% of his posts got him into this mess. he'll come back, and maybe instead of 90% flaming and 10% supportive, it'll be more like 50/50.

as for "earning respect", come on. that's a term that might mean something in real life, but i think around here we all know what it means. "respect" means a "mutual agreement not to flame the shit out of each other".

Moosejay

« Reply #1923 on: May 07, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
Remind me exactly WHY one had to EARN his respect?  So he wouldn't constantly (with about 10 different posts in the same thread) berate and doubt every single thing that was posted??

no thanks.

Its strange how so many pontificate about respect this day and age.

The one's who rage about it, rarely consider giving it to begin with or in return.

Respect yourself...respect others. Oh what a wonderful world it would be if we had more of this.

I wager that so many are from broken homes with no strong parental figures teaching the tenets of fortitude and respect.

Again, the SF fellow is a very sad man who needs help...and I say this seriously. I still don't know why he was banished from this site...but if you are a stand up individual, your word is your bond, etc., then we would not be speaking of him in erstwhile terms.  

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #1924 on: May 07, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »
That is where you and I differ.

I don't expect anyone to earn respect from me...I am automatically respectful to everyone I meet.

That is how one successfully interacts with others in the community, and not engage in sociopathic behavior.

Just like my identity is revealed in these pages-as I have nothing to hide from or be ashamed of.

sadly fraudfather thought he was better than most here while posting from his trailer.