Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 268688 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - Final round?
« Reply #2950 on: May 13, 2008, 01:28:38 PM »
Ah, they're both as guilty as each other in my eyes - Alex fed the line, and DA took the bait.

Will SF get the last laugh? Stay tuned bitches! :)
Spirit of Truth

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2951 on: May 13, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »
You could train a chimp to post somones info on Getbig. Doesn't mean the chimp did anything wrong.  :-\

Dr.chimps will not be happy with what you just said!

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Re: Squadfather claimed to be italian or something, but
« Reply #2952 on: May 13, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »
His daddy is a Persian carpet kisser.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #2953 on: May 13, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »
does she have the typical round italian ass? 8)
yup

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2954 on: May 13, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »

Dr.chimps will not be happy with what you just said!

sorry doctor chimps!  :(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2955 on: May 13, 2008, 01:45:05 PM »
yup
fuck dude! you's one lucky fella 8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2956 on: May 13, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »
It seems like he = not italian, but half arabic or some sort.

:o

do wops live in trailer parks?
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2957 on: May 13, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

Control your hate brother. :)

Rev. Monster
Spirit of Truth

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #2958 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »
squadfather was half welsh, half butter.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2959 on: May 13, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »
yeah ;) and so do kykes ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2960 on: May 13, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »
Squadfather is being an honourable man by taking measures (laying low from GB for a while) to lessen the likelihood of getbig-scum getting involved in his beautiful fiance's personal-life. 

BTW Squadfather never posted anyone's personal information.  His ownings were all in good internet humour and he is not the type who would try to harm someone in "real life." 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2961 on: May 13, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »
Squadfather is being an honourable man by taking measures (laying low from GB for a while) to lessen the likelihood of getbig-scum getting involved in his beautiful fiance's personal-life. 

BTW Squadfather never posted anyone's personal information.  His ownings were all in good internet humour and he is not the type who would try to harm someone in "real life." 
::)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #2962 on: May 13, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »
Anyone remembers the famous tomato can contender, Fabrizio "the Italian Fatass" Hippo?  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2963 on: May 13, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »

I agree.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2964 on: May 13, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

True dat.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2965 on: May 13, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »

Yes!!!

That's why I say that Squad was never defeated on here, no one could match his wit nor his humor, and no one could ever deliver ownage like he could.

So some frustrated unimaginative cowards, having no doubt killed off their last remaining brain cells by massive semen consumption, resorted to posting his personal information on here as a way of harming him in real life...

Cowards...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2966 on: May 13, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
Yes!!!

That's why I say that Squad was never defeated on here, no one could match his wit nor his humor, and no one could ever deliver ownage like he could.

So some frustrated unimaginative cowards, having no doubt killed off their last remaining brain cells by massive semen consumption, resorted to posting his personal information on here as a way of harming him in real life...

Cowards...
ha incase you forgot getbig.com is private property

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2967 on: May 13, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

great post big bobs (wow I never thought Id say that :-\ ;D)

Proper Status

• Getbig II
« Reply #2968 on: May 13, 2008, 03:09:04 PM »

thats true, its just all these DA/Alex nuthuggers fear them now so much that they are too scared to say the truth of the matter....they rather be hoodrats wanting to be the first in line to get noticed by DA/Alex......good post bigbob

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2969 on: May 13, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »
EXACTLY!!!

:D :D :D :D ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2970 on: May 13, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »

bullshit.

he was one of the first to use 'eryan b's ' information as a tool when he thought those pics were of me.

don't go defending him.

he is reaping what he has sown and it looks good on him.

besides,

how could someone who lives in a trailer park afford to find out someone's personal information?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2971 on: May 13, 2008, 03:23:47 PM »
Control your hate brother. :)

Rev. Monster

calm down, primate.

b

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2972 on: May 13, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
I think his reaction is suspiciously extreme. Guys have had personal and embarrassing things revealed about themselves and they have still stuck around. It's a big surprise to see an owning machine breakdown the moment it is partially owned.

Who even cares if he lives in a trailer with his fiancée and soon to be in laws? He never pretended to be rich. He always moaned about lack of money. He was on here more than anyone else, so no one thought he was Gordon Gekko.

He really could have laughed this off. I honestly wonder if there is something else he is worried about being uncovered if people dig deeper.

Maybe he is genuinely on the lamb out of fear of reprisals from a former 'owning'.

Whatever the case we should remember the good times. Despite often being repetitious and juvenile, he was also capable of being savagely funny.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2973 on: May 13, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »
I think his reaction is suspiciously extreme. Guys have had personal and embarrassing things revealed about themselves and they have still stuck around. It's a big surprise to see an owning machine breakdown the moment it is partially owned.

I think he is thinking first and foremost about his beautiful fiance and not himself.  If the personal info that was revealed only concerned himself I'm sure he would not take it that seriously.  Like I said he's doing the honourable thing by thinking first of his beautiful fiance before the need to maintain his getbig persona.

EXACTLY!!!

Really, I would have sworn that was on the tip of your tongue every time I made a Nasser thread or post  ;D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #2974 on: May 13, 2008, 04:20:36 PM »

Never thought that I'd see the word honourable used to describe Squadfather.