Author Topic: JediKnight!!!!!!!!  (Read 4008 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
JediKnight!!!!!!!!
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »
What ever happened to the severe ownings you were going to hand out a few weeks ago?

Did you forget or you were just bluffing?

Don't PM me again and tell me they are already done. ::)

What, did I fart and miss it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: JediKnight!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
HAHAHa jeez I totally forgot about that.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »
What ever happened to the severe ownings you were going to hand out a few weeks ago?

Did you forget or you were just bluffing?

Don't PM me again and tell me they are already done. ::)

What, did I fart and miss it?

In all honesty you smelly, schmoe faget who follows Milos around, it's already done. It has been done for a few weeks. Why do you think I dont post that much, I am a little busy with something. trust me, it is awesome. Maybe you'll find out.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 05:22:54 AM »

In all honesty you smelly, schmoe faget who follows Milos around, it's already done. It has been done for a few weeks. Why do you think I dont post that much, I am a little busy with something. trust me, it is awesome. Maybe you'll find out.

::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »

I'm almost curious to find out what that might be.   :-\   :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »
I'm almost curious to find out what that might be.   :-\   :-X
6 months later? LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »
6 months later? LOL ;D
That twink is too busy on the female board.
I am a big baby

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »
Glad to see I am still the main headline. Ok well I should answer you all.

ok. Well freespirit. Glad you came looking for me. You attacked me, I attack back. What happened to all your threads. Yes, I got them deleted. Guess who did it for me. You claim to be a guy from the Netherlands but u post "female" smileys via Medford. Kinda creepy. By the way, I run the website www.dweetir.com  which I havent updated in a while, keep running ur lip, and I may make a nice update  just for u, and post it on 20 different message boards. You make the call.

Elite Fister: Alex 23 already seriously owned you and made u look like a fool. Whats left to say.

Chaos: I am waiting for them to make me a new pair of teeth, so when u knock out my originals, I have something to wear.

Anyone else that hates me, I imagine, there must be at least 4 to 5 more.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »
Glad to see I am still the main headline. Ok well I should answer you all. I do charge 20 bucks for a picture. Just kidding. Anyhow.

ok. Well freespirit. Glad you came looking for me. You attacked me, I attack back. What happened to all your threads. Yes, I got them deleted. Guess who did it for me. You claim to be a guy from the Netherlands but u post "female" smileys via Medford. Kinda creepy. By the way, I run the website www.dweetir.com  which I havent updated in a while, keep running ur lip, and I may make a nice update  just for u, and post it on 20 different message boards. You make the call.

Elite Fister: Alex 23 already seriously owned you and made u look like a fool. Whats left to say.

Chaos: I am waiting for them to make me a new pair of teeth, so when u knock out my originals, I have something to wear.

Feel the heat?

Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »
Feel the heat?

Meltdown.

what heat? This is nothing new. I know u guys hate me. Nothing i can do about it. I am not gonna run.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 02:12:40 AM »

what heat? This is nothing new. I know u guys hate me. Nothing i can do about it. I am not gonna run.

I don't hate you, but I almost feel sorry for you. "Post it on 20 message-boards" you say. Why not post it on 2000 message-boards, in all languages? Oh yeah, that must hurt me very badly.

The difference between you and me, is that you live in a fishbowl, your own little safe haven, where you can live in your own little fantasy world. Me on the other hand, well I've traveled around and have seen and experienced. You can not do that on your own, because for psychologically challenged people like you, the world outside is a scary place. Oh yes, I'm so worried.

BTW here are a few girlie smileys, just for you to make you feel happy:
   ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 03:23:00 AM »
So freespirit is a Medford gimmick?  ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 03:52:14 AM »
So freespirit is a Medford gimmick?  ???

Surprisingly, I didn't even know that myself. "Jediknight" must be a real Sherlock to figure that out.   :D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 07:04:39 AM »
I don't hate you, but I almost feel sorry for you. "Post it on 20 message-boards" you say. Why not post it on 2000 message-boards, in all languages? Oh yeah, that must hurt me very badly.

The difference between you and me, is that you live in a fishbowl, your own little safe haven, where you can live in your own little fantasy world. Me on the other hand, well I've traveled around and have seen and experienced. You can not do that on your own, because for psychologically challenged people like you, the world outside is a scary place. Oh yes, I'm so worried.

;)

Oh shut up. I have been all over the world.England, France, Switzerland. Italy. Parts of the United States. Dont judge me because YOU think you know. You know nothing about me, except that I stick up for myself. I dont live in a fantasy world, I respnded to ur attack when u attacked me, as I did nothing to u in Rips thread. Your threats mean nothng, because everyone knows who u are. I live in California. Everyone knows that. I have nothing to hide. I have taken off my mask, now it's time for u to take off urs Medford, I mean Pat.

PS. what happened to ur thread, hahah yep i got it deleted. As u can see Rip has no respect for u either. hahah oh yeah check out my LOCKED thread on the girls board for Laura Lee.  :-*

Oh and remember this is a guy supposedly using female smileys. Check his profile. And if u are a guy, anytime u wanna get brave, feel free to come back it up in person. U travel so much, come to California, come let see how "bad" you are. Unless ur all talk.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »
Glad to see I am still the main headline. Ok well I should answer you all.

This happened when ???, you are the one that has been severly owned you fuckin TWINK!! hahaha
I am a big baby

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 07:48:13 AM »

;)

Gayer than pretending to be a guy using female smileys.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 09:19:03 AM »

Oh and remember this is a guy supposedly using female smileys. Check his profile. And if u are a guy, anytime u wanna get brave, feel free to come back it up in person. U travel so much, come to California, come let see how "bad" you are. Unless ur all talk.
How many times are you going to pull that shit and never show up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 09:31:26 AM »
Oh shut up. I have been all over the world.England, France, Switzerland. Italy. Parts of the United States. Dont judge me because YOU think you know. You know nothing about me, except that I stick up for myself. I dont live in a fantasy world, I respnded to ur attack when u attacked me, as I did nothing to u in Rips thread. Your threats mean nothng, because everyone knows who u are. I live in California. Everyone knows that. I have nothing to hide. I have taken off my mask, now it's time for u to take off urs Medford, I mean Pat.

PS. what happened to ur thread, hahah yep i got it deleted. As u can see Rip has no respect for u either. hahah oh yeah check out my LOCKED thread on the girls board for Laura Lee.  :-*

Quit whining like a bitch, fag.
P

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »
How many times are you going to pull that shit and never show up?

Chaos, I did show up to the K. Twice. I lived in Orange County, near Irvine, and I drove there twice. I don't live in the OC anymore. I am not gonna drive there. There'e no one here that scares me at all, so please understand that. I have a black belt and the boots to match. I will not attack first, by any means, as I never do, in combat or online, I never attacked freespirit, he/she said some bullshit to me and it was not approiate. You know where I am now. If anyone is up for it please come and test me. I would love it. You know nothing about me, but I promise you will be surprisingly awaken. If you want to fight we can, if you want to lift weights, thats cool also. I ain't no fag, so I dont meet up with guys unless it's for a fight or to lift weights.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
Quit whining like a bitch, fag.

Make me queer. Quit crying and make me. I am in California. Oceanside.Come on down pussy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
Chaos, I did show up to the K. Twice. I lived in Orange County, near Irvine, and I drove there twice. I don't live in the OC anymore. I am not gonna drive there. There'e no one here that scares me at all, so please understand that. I have a black belt and the boots to match. I will not attack first, by any means, as I never do, in combat or online, I never attacked freespirit, he/she said some bullshit to me and it was not approiate. You know where I am now. If anyone is up for it please come and test me. I would love it. You know nothing about me, but I promise you will be surprisingly awaken. If you want to fight we can, if you want to lift weights, thats cool also. I ain't no fag, so I dont meet up with guys unless it's for a fight or to lift weights.
You are a lying fag, deal with it. You never once showed up after saying you would many times. You are a liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »
You are a lying fag, deal with it. You never once showed up after saying you would many times. You are a liar.

Your mother is a lying fag which she passed onto you baldy. You're a fat geek who isnt shit. You are a bad father and you stink. I am here in Oceanside. Come on down. PUSSY. hahha twink

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
Make me queer. Quit crying and make me. I am in California. Oceanside.Come on down pussy.

Go clean your teeth, I can smell your cock breath from here.
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 09:45:20 AM »
Your mother is a lying fag which she passed onto you baldy. You're a fat geek who isnt shit. You are a bad father and you stink. I am here in Oceanside. Come on down. PUSSY. hahha twink
LOL, faggy little bitch meltdown!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 09:45:46 AM »
LOL, faggy little bitch meltdown!!

Exactly, anything to avoid a fight. U are such a pussy man.