Author Topic: Golf Fitness, An Exeption To The Rule!!  (Read 1874 times)

The Coach

Golf Fitness, An Exeption To The Rule!!
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Golf Fitness, An Exeption To The Rule!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
I'm not clicking the link, because golf is not a sport, Joey.

PS, it's "exception".......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »
Source: Wall Street Journal

Only 27% of voters have positive views of Republicans, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, the lowest level for either party in the survey's nearly two-decade history.

Yet the party's presumptive presidential nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain, continues to run nearly even with Democratic rivals Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. His showing clouds the outcome of a race that was expected to be tough for Republicans, who face an electorate that overwhelmingly believes the country is headed in the wrong direction under President Bush.

"The nearly unprecedented negative mood of the country is presenting significant challenges this year for other Republican candidates," said Republican pollster Neil Newhouse, who conducted the poll with Democrat Peter Hart.

President (sic) Bush reached new lows in his eighth and final year, with 27% approving of his overall job performance, and 21% his handling of the weakened economy. An unprecedented 73% of voters believe the country is on the wrong track; only 15% say it is going in the right direction.

The Coach

Re: Golf Fitness, An Exception To The Rule!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:53 PM »
I'm not clicking the link, because golf is not a sport, Joey.

PS, it's "exception".......

Yes......it is!

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:31:44 PM »
Source: Wall Street Journal

Only 27% of voters have positive views of Republicans, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, the lowest level for either party in the survey's nearly two-decade history.

Yet the party's presumptive presidential nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain, continues to run nearly even with Democratic rivals Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. His showing clouds the outcome of a race that was expected to be tough for Republicans, who face an electorate that overwhelmingly believes the country is headed in the wrong direction under President Bush.

"The nearly unprecedented negative mood of the country is presenting significant challenges this year for other Republican candidates," said Republican pollster Neil Newhouse, who conducted the poll with Democrat Peter Hart.

President (sic) Bush reached new lows in his eighth and final year, with 27% approving of his overall job performance, and 21% his handling of the weakened economy. An unprecedented 73% of voters believe the country is on the wrong track; only 15% say it is going in the right direction.

Nothing to do with golf >:(

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »
When I first saw this, the first people who came to mind were Chaos and no one :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »
When I first saw this, the first people who came to mind were Chaos and no one :)
  ???

Yes......it is!

No, it's not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »

fuck you're dumb.
b

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »

fuck you're dumb.
dont you have a chemistry test to be studying for eryanb?
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »
dont you have a chemistry test to be studying for eryanb?

LOL

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »
LOL

LOL, huh?

good luck with that new job writing articles for whatever newspaper was stupid enough to let you write for them.

i hear that demand for people who cannot spell is surprisingly high in that occupation, joey.
b

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »
LOL, huh?

good luck with that new job writing articles for whatever newspaper was stupid enough to let you write for them.

i hear that demand for people who cannot spell is surprisingly high in that occupation, joey.

Thanks........considerin g they proof read, I'm not too worried.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 10:19:46 PM »
Thanks........considering they proof read, I'm not too worried.

so, i call you stupid and question your level of intelligence and all you can say is 'good thing they proof read'...?

nice retort, joey.

keep up the good work.
b

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »
so, i call you stupid and question your level of intelligence and all you can say is 'good thing they proof read'...?

nice retort, joey.

keep up the good work.

Yep!

What do you want me to say? I'm so stupid I make than you in a month than you do in a year? I realize I'm not great at spelling.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »
Yep!

What do you want me to say? I'm so stupid I make than you in a month than you do in a year? I realize I'm not great at spelling.

Don't mind "no one" aka "Titty Boy" aka "eryanb", this mess of a human being attaches "him"self to a different person's nuts every week.  I guess this is your week.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 10:31:16 PM »
Yep!

huh?

well done, once again joey. not only is your spelling abhorrent, you cannot properly form sentences.

if you are indeed well paid, it certainly isn't for the level of intelligence you have displayed here tonite.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:03 PM »
Don't mind "no one" aka "Titty Boy" aka "eryanb", this mess of a human being attaches "him"self to a different person's nuts every week.  I guess this is your week.

enjoy your time off.
b