Author Topic: WHy is Joey so emo on the REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD?  (Read 3395 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
WHy is Joey so emo on the REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD?
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:48:49 PM »
Do you guys think he is so emotional because he can't get his weekly testosterone shots that make him huge, or he is just a emo type of guy?  I wonder if he'll shrink during the season?

TEAM Nasser

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: WHy is Joey so emo on the REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:08:08 PM »
Sorry but that guy is not huge.  But his lack of test to compensate for his insecurities is most likely the issue.  Of course he'll blame it on drinking so MTV doesn't make him the center of True Life I'm on Steroids 3. ::)
\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »
Are you going to post pics of the huge guy or just those two skinny dudes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »
Wow I just googled Joey Kovar steroids and found this :

Joey Kovar is a 24-year-old aspiring entertainer from Evergreen Park, Illinois.  As a former body builder, recovering from an addiction to steroids, he is now a personal trainer that seems to be his own personal motivational speaker.  In a surprise he seems to be pretty mellow and down to earth until he is provoked by the annoying “chosen one” and his temper snaps.  Suddenly in 24 hours he’s become the guy that could go all “roid” violent.  I bet he doesn’t even realize he’s a foregone conclusion.

He admitted he used anabolic steroids when he was a bodybuilder.
He has an explosive temper.

I can't believe MTV would let someone on The Real World who has used substances like steroids in the past.  They make you more violent and unpredictable, as seen with Joey here.  Hopefully Obama or Hillary will get in and make this shit stop soon.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »
Um show me some pictures of members here who look better than him?  I know of only a few ppl here who look better body wise than him.
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
Um show me some pictures of members here who look better than him?  I know of only a few ppl here who look better body wise than him.
Who said "looks", you said he was "huge".......he looks like a Spice Girl reject.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »
LOL no he doesn't he is a very good looking guy, no homo, so stop hating on him for being gorgeous.
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 10:27:20 PM »
LOL no he doesn't he is a very good looking guy, no homo, so stop hating on him for being gorgeous.
Are you a chick or gay?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »

I can't believe MTV would let someone on The Real World who has used substances like steroids in the past.  They make you more violent and unpredictable, as seen with Joey here.  Hopefully Obama or Hillary will get in and make this shit stop soon.

jt

Uh that Guy Erick Neiss (sp) from Real World 1 admitted to steroids on the show, and said he was arrested at a highschool going to buy
some.
\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 10:38:14 PM »
Uh that Guy Erick Neiss (sp) from Real World 1 admitted to steroids on the show, and said he was arrested at a highschool going to buy
some.

Apprently they didn't learn their lesson.  People who have been or are on steroids should not be on TV.
TEAM Nasser

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »
Apprently they didn't learn their lesson.  People who have been or are on steroids should not be on TV.

WTF are you talking about?  He had a spin off show after his real world stint.  Also Hulk Hogan seems to function fine on TV, haven't seen him freak out on anyone.  But then again he's got a lot more self confidence than this "Joey" guy.
\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »
You watch the Real World?  I hope you OD on insulin.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »
   Ive seen this guy described as a bodybuilder and huge on here.  honestly, what kind of shitty standards do you people have.    by next week you fuckers are gonna be saying he's got Mr Olympia potential.

all that being said i wouldn't mind banging the brunette and the stripper chick on that show

thank you ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
:D No man, watched the 1st one, I was still a kid then.  Now I've only seen the clips posted here on this f@ggot.  Thanks for caring "Lats" :-*
\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »
:D No man, watched the 1st one, I was still a kid then.  Now I've only seen the clips posted here on this f@ggot.  Thanks for caring "Lats" :-*

I was making fun of JTsunami.  He's a shitty troll.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
I was making fun of JTsunami.  He's a shitty troll.

Gotcha 8)
\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 11:01:33 PM »

Thanks for the kind wishes LatsMcGee, but I finished my insulin cycle a while ago, so I won't be ODing on it anytime soon.  Thx for thinking of me though homo. 
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 11:03:18 PM »
WTF are you talking about?  He had a spin off show after his real world stint.  Also Hulk Hogan seems to function fine on TV, haven't seen him freak out on anyone.  But then again he's got a lot more self confidence than this "Joey" guy.

We all have seen how steroids can mess up your kids, hence Hulks son who has permantly turned a young man into a vegetable. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »
Thanks for the kind wishes LatsMcGee, but I finished my insulin cycle a while ago, so I won't be ODing on it anytime soon.  Thx for thinking of me though homo. 

Is that why you hate drugs so much now?  Did you have a bad experience with slin?  Please elaborate.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 11:16:10 PM »
I had a minor mistake with insulin the very first few shots, but other than that it was the best thing I have ever used for building muscle I must say.  And no I do not hate drugs, I like to play devils advocate. 
TEAM Nasser

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »
We all have seen how steroids can mess up your kids, hence Hulks son who has permantly turned a young man into a vegetable. 

jt

thats because his kid is a douche, but most are at that age, how do steroids have anything to do with a kid that was in an auto accident? youre pulling stuff out of your ass kid, show some proof, real proof not someones blog.

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »

if people on steroids should no be on tv then your not gonna have much of any show left. Hollywood (both movies and tv) are riddled with people on gear. Its naive to think that its only in a few muscular people. Everyone is looking for the edge. And you could forget major league sports, baseball, football, hockey, basketball, golf (yes golf), etc. have fun watching the news at 10pm don't think barbara walters is on anything but with her age she might be on estrogen replacement therapy. good luk

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 06:46:11 AM »
He cut off the sleeves of his abercrombie polo shirt. HA!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 07:02:17 AM »
Do you guys think he is so emotional because he can't get his weekly testosterone shots that make him huge, or he is just a emo type of guy?  I wonder if he'll shrink during the season?

He is a pretty homo...  I hate reality shows..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 07:03:07 AM »
All his shirts are cut offs lol ....dude is off the wall, he must be 5-6 or something too 'lee preist complex' ...
America will get a good glimpse of what steroids will do to a persons mind...this dude is cookoo for coco pufffs ...
L