Author Topic: Why your numbers mean next to nothing...  (Read 9986 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Why your numbers mean next to nothing...
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2008, 02:42:25 AM »
PS, the white flag that you constantly wave, Goneaway, suits you. In both name and attitude.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2008, 02:44:39 AM »
if you'd read my statement correctly - that is, on the context it was clearly presented in, you would have read the words 'if you can't understand this' before the aforementioned point about having nothing left to say. the reason i continued to 'talk' is because i feel you understood it, but felt not to provide any facts, for whatever reason.

you call yourself superior to regular members of the board, yet can't understand simple context of a simple sentence? might want to rethink your self-description.

i quit our arguement yesterday and will quit this one right now, as it's turning out the same way. try the gimmick on someone else.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2008, 02:55:48 AM »
if you'd read my statement correctly - that is, on the context it was clearly presented in, you would have read the words 'if you can't understand this' before the aforementioned point about having nothing left to say. the reason i continued to 'talk' is because i feel you understood it, but felt not to provide any facts, for whatever reason.

you call yourself superior to regular members of the board, yet can't understand simple context of a simple sentence? might want to rethink your self-description.

i quit our arguement yesterday and will quit this one right now, as it's turning out the same way. try the gimmick on someone else.
I had indeed interpreted the (your) words "if you can't understand this" in the context that I presumed that you had intended it it be, but chose to dismiss it as another of your ridiculous surmises.
With regard to being "superior to regular members of the board," again to use your own words, that is simple fact and clear in my writings. Furthermore, to address your reference to "regular" members of the board, I also fall into that category. The fact that my gracing of this board has, at the time of writing, not been of a long duration, relatively *speaking,* I post on a fairly regular basis, hence my conclusion that I am a so-called regular member, who happens to be amongst the elite.

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2008, 04:53:28 AM »
Determinator=Hitler-esque

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2008, 05:08:13 AM »
Determinator=Hitler-esque
Another incorrect remark from Mossejay. There's a surprise.

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2008, 05:09:14 AM »
C'mon...you can admit it, you are safe here

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2008, 05:11:11 AM »
C'mon...you can admit it, you are safe here
Get well soon,hey.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2008, 05:14:31 AM »
Thanks

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2008, 05:57:47 AM »
Shouldn't the thread title have been:
"Why moosejay means next to nothing..."

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2008, 06:38:47 AM »
8)  with "240" glasses on

big JJ

epic beefy chest and delts..

u look 100x better than u used to!

Moosejay

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »
Shouldn't the thread title have been:
"Why moosejay means next to nothing..."

Your truth
is not my truth

yet it is still truth