Author Topic: 'Provocative' Clinton Angers Iran  (Read 1209 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
'Provocative' Clinton Angers Iran
« on: May 01, 2008, 05:39:38 AM »
Tehran has complained to the UN about remarks made last week by Hillary Clinton on the circumstances under which the US might attack Iran.

The Democratic presidential hopeful said last week the US could "totally obliterate" Iran if it attacked Israel.

Tehran, which insists its nuclear programme is solely for power generation, denounced her words as "provocative and irresponsible".

It said the remarks were "a flagrant violation" of the UN Charter.

In a letter to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, Mehdi Danesh-Yazdi, Iran's deputy ambassador to the UN, said Mrs Clinton had "unwarrantedly and under erroneous and false pretexts threatened to use force against the Islamic Republic of Iran".

'Obliterate them'

The New York senator had made the remarks in a televised interview last week.

Please turn on JavaScript. Media requires JavaScript to play.

Hillary Clinton's threat to Iran

Asked how she would respond if Iran launched a nuclear attack on Israel, she replied with a stark warning.

"If I'm the president, we will attack Iran... we would be able to totally obliterate them," she told TV network ABC.

"That's a terrible thing to say, but those people who run Iran need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic."

Tehran is facing tougher UN sanctions for refusing to suspend uranium enrichment.

The US fears Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and could use them against Israel.

Iran insists its nuclear programme is solely for power generation.

!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: 'Provocative' Clinton Angers Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:00:48 AM »
Huh?

Every country has plans like this.

UK probably has plans theorising an attack by France. US probably has plans about what if Canada attack.

Iran of all nations can't moan about this shit, they're more vocal than the majority of countries.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 07:05:40 AM »
Boofuckinghoo. Those mean ol' Americans!!!!  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:06:14 AM »
Newsflash for the idiots:

Clinton made the statements in response to Iran attacking ISRAEL. It was a completely irresponsible statement, as many political and foreign experts have stated.

Last I checked, we don't have a 51st state in the Middle East. Israel is fully capable of defending itself, including possessing nuclear weapons. Why do you think American tax dollars provide Israel with the most foreign aid given to any other nation? ::)
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »
Newsflash for the idiots:

Clinton made the statements in response to Iran attacking ISRAEL. It was a completely irresponsible statement, as many political and foreign experts have stated.

Last I checked, we don't have a 51st state in the Middle East. Israel is fully capable of defending itself, including possessing nuclear weapons. Why do you think American tax dollars provide Israel with the most foreign aid given to any other nation? ::)

We've also said we would go to war with China if they attacked Taiwan. Or if Japan was attacked. Stop crying.

Those mean ol' Americans are yelling at us!!!!!!  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 08:35:20 AM »
We've also said we would go to war with China if they attacked Taiwan. Or if Japan was attacked. Stop crying.

Those mean ol' Americans are yelling at us!!!!!!  ::)
Neither Japan nor Taiwan have the military capabilities to defend itself against China.  ::)
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:40:29 AM »
Neither Japan nor Taiwan have the military capabilities to defend itself against China.  ::)

According to some people, neither does Israel without us. Great point. Idiot. ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 08:42:48 AM »
According to some people, neither does Israel without us. Great point. Idiot. ::)
You think Israel doesn't have the military capabilities to destroy any of its enemies in the Middle East?

This board isn't for you, junior. You're clueless.

!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 08:45:55 AM »
You think Israel doesn't have the military capabilities to destroy any of its enemies in the Middle East?

This board isn't for you, junior. You're clueless.

You are a fucking retard. Read my post. "According to some." I know you just started "getting into" reading about politics with Obama but most Getbiggers on here think Israel is only powerful because of our backing. If we left them to themselves they feel Israel would be destroyed. Just like if we left Taiwan and Japan alone, China would destroy them. I never said I agreed with it, so anytime you want to stop acting like an oppressed black man with every white man out to get him, feel free to do so.

People whose GEDs are the pinnacle of their education should just shut up. Right, Jerome?  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »
You are a fucking retard. Read my post. "According to some." I know you just started "getting into" reading about politics with Obama but most Getbiggers on here think Israel is only powerful because of our backing. If we left them to themselves they feel Israel would be destroyed. Just like if we left Taiwan and Japan alone, China would destroy them. I never said I agreed with it, so anytime you want to stop acting like an oppressed black man with every white man out to get him, feel free to do so.

People whose GEDs are the pinnacle of their education should just shut up. Right, Jerome?  :D
Great answer, Nicky!  ::)

I was following politics when you were swimming in your daddy's nuts, Mr Ed.  :D

!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »
Great answer, Nicky!  ::)

I was following politics when you were swimming in your daddy's nuts, Mr Ed.  :D

So you're saying you're that immature at 40+ years old? Thanks for really solidifying my belief that the pinnacle of your education was the day you passed your GED test in the county pen. Time to grow up junior. I know you hate the white man for "forcing" you into your McDonald's night shift job, but give it a rest. I can honestly say that I won't be melting down on an internet forum when I'm 40. Great life accomplishment, though.  :D

Why do you lack the ability to refute any point made by anyone on this forum and instead result to baseless personal attacks like "dummy," "idiot," "Mr. Ed," and "whitey"? Shows how lacking in intelligence you are.

Either way, I'm getting tired of this pissing contest with you. No self-hating, "look at me, I'm oppressed" black guy really deserves this much attention.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »
From the Institute of Middle East Understanding:

Israel's military is one of the most advanced and powerful forces in the world. Its conventional weaponry, much of it purchased from the United States or produced by the highly developed Israeli arms industry, includes nearly 600 combat airplanes, 200 attack helicopters, 3,600 tanks, over 9,000 armored personnel carriers, and 360 ballistic missiles. (source)

Its navy operates three Dolphin-class submarines believed capable of launching nuclear warheads. With an estimated 200-300 such warheads, Israel is considered the sixth-ranked nuclear power in the world and capable of delivering nuclear warheads by missile or from aircraft. It is also suspected of holding stocks of chemical and biological weapons.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 10:45:59 AM »
If you had actually spent time on this board before, I railed six+ months ago about Israel being more than capable of supporting itself militarily. Again, all you're proving here is that you really do lack basic reading skills. Not surprising. Most "oppressed" blacks probably lack those very basic reading skills. I'm sure it's all a part of the American-led plan according to the rev. Wright.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 10:50:52 AM »
Regardless of Israel's capacity to fight back from an Iranian attack, Iran should answer for the act of war from the national community.  If Iran launches a nuclear attack on Israel, I don't believe it would be out of line for the U.S. to assist Israel against its aggressor.  The world cannot tolerate unprovoked (or at least unjustified) nuclear attacks.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »
If you had actually spent time on this board before, I railed six+ months ago about Israel being more than capable of supporting itself militarily. Again, all you're proving here is that you really do lack basic reading skills. Not surprising. Most "oppressed" blacks probably lack those very basic reading skills. I'm sure it's all a part of the American-led plan according to the rev. Wright.
Another racist meltdown from Mr. Ed!
Why the fuck would I know and/or care about a post you made 6+ months ago, horse-face?  ???

Your comments make zero sense in this thread...creating an argument for argument's sake because I have hurt your feelings so badly on this board.  

Keep up the Rev. Wright obsession. You've mentioned him now more than anyone else on getbig, both here and on other boards. "The Rev." owns your mind.  ;)
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »
Regardless of Israel's capacity to fight back from an Iranian attack, Iran should answer for the act of war from the national community.  If Iran launches a nuclear attack on Israel, I don't believe it would be out of line for the U.S. to assist Israel against its aggressor.  The world cannot tolerate unprovoked (or at least unjustified) nuclear attacks.
"Assistance" is fine. We should be ready to assist any of our allies. However, Clinton's comments were completely irresponsible when speaking of obliterating a nation in a case where they have not attacked us. Iran actually has a very pro-American population.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
BUMP for the gay schmuck Benny.   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 06:32:28 PM »
No one's going to be firing off any nukes any time soon.