Author Topic: Cost of first cycle  (Read 5651 times)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Cost of first cycle
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »
Vet i was wondering if you could write a script for my dog?  Poor thing needs about 1000mg test E a week (no nuts) and he does very well and feels better with about 600mg EQ a week too.  He is anxiously awaiting you help, I swear its all for him.  :D

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I get asked that question. ;D

The official, legitimate answer (nothing against you Luv, just the offical answer I give when asked that question):

No, I have to see your dog as a patient and we have to have a valid client/patient relationship with a justifiable medical cause for prescribing the extralabel use of Schedule III drugs for your dog.   If we don't, I could loose not only my DEA registration, but also my state Controlled Substances Registration and my Veterinary License.  And considering where I work, I'm sure I'll be doing random drug tests for a long time to come if that happens.  Sorry. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 03:18:13 PM »
A small bag of lettuce costs $5 in Australia.  You can't get anything done cheap here.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »
I wish I had a dollar for everytime I get asked that question. ;D

The official, legitimate answer (nothing against you Luv, just the offical answer I give when asked that question):

No, I have to see your dog as a patient and we have to have a valid client/patient relationship with a justifiable medical cause for prescribing the extralabel use of Schedule III drugs for your dog.   If we don't, I could loose not only my DEA registration, but also my state Controlled Substances Registration and my Veterinary License.  And considering where I work, I'm sure I'll be doing random drug tests for a long time to come if that happens.  Sorry. 

Yeah i know, just goofing.  I know you would never do that and i would never seriously even ask.  BTW awesome job explaining about a body in ketosis man, see I/we can read that and take it is as truth.   :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2008, 09:54:12 AM »
Thats fine.  I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, I'm just saying its hard for me to believe some of the prices listed on message boards.  That said, I only have experience ordering drugs from legitimate sources for patients and those are the only prices I can say I know with any honesty.   The gym bullshit, "Man, I gots good shit cheap" I tend not to believe based on those prices. 

I guess my point is if you look at the prices of the drugs retail from a pharmacy vs wholesale drug distribtor vs some of the "sources" people talk about on the boards.  It doesn't matter if its veterinary or human, because the pharmiceutical distributors distribute drugs to a licensed doctor, it doesn't matter if its to a human pharmacy, a human hospital, or a veterinary pharmacy or a veterinary hospital because I can prescribe human grade drugs for my patients.  On the opposite, a human physician cannot prescribe veterinary drugs for human administration.

And I realize and admit, there will be a markup with each step of legitimate human/veterinary drugs, but I have to question exactly what you are getting if you buy, say, FortDodge Equipoise boldenone at $150 dollars a bottle for 50 mg/ml from a legitimate pharmaceutical supplier vs some underground shit claiming 200 mg/ml for a 50 ml bottle for only $65.  Somewhere someone is pretty likely to be bullshitting you, and I dont' think its Fort Dodge even with a markup for each step in the distribution chain.

Does that make sense for the point I'm trying to get across?   Either that or I'm seriously missing something. 

he's isn't exaggerating the price of those galienka's.

and i think i know who his source is as well.

it's legit, human grade and overdosed.
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
he's isn't exaggerating the price of those galienka's.

and i think i know who his source is as well.

it's legit, human grade and overdosed.
icn galenika overdosed? legit ? most hg gear ive seen is always filled to the money, exactly at the 1 cc mark

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 09:58:41 AM »
icn galenika overdosed? legit ? most hg gear ive seen is always filled to the money, exactly at the 1 cc mark

not at what it measures out at, but at what it tests out at.

big difference.
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 10:01:27 AM »
not at what it measures out at, but at what it tests out at.

big difference.
well i meant bot. if its hg, its going to be exactly 250 mg per ml ..   maybe it feels over dosed because you used to underdosed?

i know 250 mg of organon absolutely crushes 250mg of stealth, eco oils, balkan.. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 10:13:04 AM »
well i meant bot. if its hg, its going to be exactly 250 mg per ml ..   maybe it feels over dosed because you used to underdosed?

i know 250 mg of organon absolutely crushes 250mg of stealth, eco oils, balkan.. 

i don't use UG stuff, apart from the british dragon 50mg winstrol tabs before they went under. other than that, i'll pay the extra $ a ml more and buy good gear.

basically on line, things like 'such and such is overdosed' gets read and it spreads like wildfire, just people gossiping about it that really have no clue if it is or isn't, just repeating what they read, you know? normally i would disregard anything i read like this, but a reputable source had it tested and said it tested over and i really have no doubt that it is.

b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »
i don't use UG stuff, apart from the british dragon 50mg winstrol tabs before they went under. other than that, i'll pay the extra $ a ml more and buy good gear.

basically on line, things like 'such and such is overdosed' gets read and it spreads like wildfire, just people gossiping about it that really have no clue if it is or isn't, just repeating what they read, you know? normally i would disregard anything i read like this, but a reputable source had it tested and said it tested over and i really have no doubt that it is.

cool. maybe next time i use galenika !

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »

Placebo is the most anabolic substance known to mankind.   There is no denying it. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »
Placebo is the most anabolic substance known to mankind.   There is no denying it. 

::)
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »
And you have many years of aas use under your belt dont you  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
And you have many years of aas use under your belt dont you  :D
37 and 1/2

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »
icn galenika's are NOT overdosed.  They are overfilled however.  They all come out to 1.2ml/amp, which if you do the math it comes out to 300mg/amp

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

this is very true

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »
the price depends on wether it's domestic or international, human grade or Under ground lab, or if you have to buy your Pct or something else...from more than one source to put together a propper cycle with PCT.

Cause each source usualy has a minimum price of $200-$300 plus shipping. So if you can get the gear you want from one source at a good price, but you have to get the pct or another anabolic steroid from another source....it sucks, cause you still have to meet the minimum order amount and shipping for the second order with that source.

That's why cycles can end up costing more. Not so much cause of the prices, but you have to get it from more than one place somethimes and have to spend more money than neccessary. And with different things that can go wrong....it ends up taking more time and money than it should.

This is all from my experience anyways.....I'm on my first cycle now.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »
the price depends on wether it's domestic or international, human grade or Under ground lab, or if you have to be Pct or different things from more than one source.

Cause each source usualy has a minimum price of $200-$300 plus shipping. So if you can get the gear you want from one source at a good price, but you have to get the pct or another anabolic steroid from another source....it sucks, cause you still have to meet the minimum order amount and shipping for the second order with that source.

That's why cycles can end up costing more. Not so much cause of the prices, but you have to get it from more than one place somethimes and have to spend more money than neccessary.
i know... lol.... damn, my arimidex and hcg only costed 1/2 the mininimum ? i guess i better get enough test e amps to reach that mark.. :-[       ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:40 PM »
You FINALLY got some hcg Candi?  What's your protocall?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »
You FINALLY got some hcg Candi?  What's your protocall?
LOL !

um.. wait untill im 35 and done competing and shoot a shit load ?/

just kidding !

hahaha

no i really dont know bro, i havent used any yet

suggestions? i know 4th and some other guys are big advocates of on cycle hcg, wheres guys like arnold wiat untill after they are done, and then you got guys lik gh15 that laugh at the whole idea of pct

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »
I like the logic that it's better to maintain health than try to restore it later.  Makes more sense in theory, but I don't have experience.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 07:24:21 AM »
I swear I posted in this thread last night.    ???

4thAD

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
Thats fine.  I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, I'm just saying its hard for me to believe some of the prices listed on message boards.  That said, I only have experience ordering drugs from legitimate sources for patients and those are the only prices I can say I know with any honesty.   The gym bullshit, "Man, I gots good shit cheap" I tend not to believe based on those prices. 

I guess my point is if you look at the prices of the drugs retail from a pharmacy vs wholesale drug distribtor vs some of the "sources" people talk about on the boards.  It doesn't matter if its veterinary or human, because the pharmiceutical distributors distribute drugs to a licensed doctor, it doesn't matter if its to a human pharmacy, a human hospital, or a veterinary pharmacy or a veterinary hospital because I can prescribe human grade drugs for my patients.  On the opposite, a human physician cannot prescribe veterinary drugs for human administration.

And I realize and admit, there will be a markup with each step of legitimate human/veterinary drugs, but I have to question exactly what you are getting if you buy, say, FortDodge Equipoise boldenone at $150 dollars a bottle for 50 mg/ml from a legitimate pharmaceutical supplier vs some underground shit claiming 200 mg/ml for a 50 ml bottle for only $65.  Somewhere someone is pretty likely to be bullshitting you, and I dont' think its Fort Dodge even with a markup for each step in the distribution chain.

Does that make sense for the point I'm trying to get across?   Either that or I'm seriously missing something. 

Most of the super cheap gear is UG made from shitty chinese powders, and the cheap 1 & 2 ml amps that are actually human grade gear are usually purchased from out side the country. You can not buy US FDA approved gear at those cheap prices listed on the boards. HG US test is about $150.00 for a 10ml bottle @ 300mg/ml.