Author Topic: Anyone remember what was gh15's guideline for max natty bw?  (Read 10684 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone remember what was gh15's guideline for max natty bw?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »
gh15 is not nasser, hope this helps.

And how do you know this? youre sitting next to him when he posts? ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 02:39:46 PM »
And how do you know this? youre sitting next to him when he posts? ::)
DO YOU DOUBT THIS ?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »
DO YOU DOUBT THIS ?

who do you think it is then?
tank u jesus

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 02:57:48 PM »
DO YOU DOUBT THIS ?

Reread the BB.Com Nasser interviews(especially the firt one), then read GH15's posts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »
natural limits are differ from individual to individal due to bone mass and structure and water retention and couple pounds here and there of lean muscle but it all comes to quite aimilar range heights ralated  with humans both humans who train and humans who dont train,,

natural limit for 5'10 will be at the 180-190lb at 6-7% IF HE HAS OUT OF THIS WORLD FRAME TO CARRY THE OPTIMAL MUSCLE TO FAT RATIO ON HIM ,,

adjust 7lbb per inch of height,,

i would say the england mesormorph fella is where natural limit stops,,190lb plus minus with 18 inch arms plus minusin the wih no pump in the am after not taking food into system for 8 hours,,his body fat is 6-7% ,,5 % is when the abs start sucking the skin in and you see deep tunnels and get very dry as in duretics use 3-5% is duretic use ,,

but yes the mesomorph guy 190lb give or take at 6-% is where it stpos ,,you will never see better with out hormones,,genetics tops as you like to call it stops right there nd even that level is usually maintained and developed with hormone use with many individuals
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »
natural limits are differ from individual to individal due to bone mass and structure and water retention and couple pounds here and there of lean muscle but it all comes to quite aimilar range heights ralated  with humans both humans who train and humans who dont train,,

natural limit for 5'10 will be at the 180-190lb at 6-7% IF HE HAS OUT OF THIS WORLD FRAME TO CARRY THE OPTIMAL MUSCLE TO FAT RATIO ON HIM ,,

adjust 7lbb per inch of height,,

i would say the england mesormorph fella is where natural limit stops,,190lb plus minus with 18 inch arms plus minusin the wih no pump in the am after not taking food into system for 8 hours,,his body fat is 6-7% ,,5 % is when the abs start sucking the skin in and you see deep tunnels and get very dry as in duretics use 3-5% is duretic use ,,

but yes the mesomorph guy 190lb give or take at 6-% is where it stpos ,,you will never see better with out hormones,,genetics tops as you like to call it stops right there nd even that level is usually maintained and developed with hormone use with many individuals

GH15 CHECK OUT THIS LINK BRO... YOULL LIKE IT
http://atinyglimpse.ytmnd.com/

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
Theres no natural limit....im 21 never touched a drug in my life 6'2 220 lbs...that natural limit bullshit is for people with no work ethic.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »
Theres no natural limit....im 21 never touched a drug in my life 6'2 220 lbs...that natural limit bullshit is for people with no work ethic.

Can you give me some advice on getting my calves to grow?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 05:25:08 PM »
I'm 5'11'' 220.. but im a fatttttttttttttttttttty hehehehehe

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 05:29:18 PM »

Do you use supplements?

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »
Can you give me some advice on getting my calves to grow?

funny I see you didnt post a picture with your post "BIG GUY"  I never said my physique was outstanding just that the whole natural limit thing is a crock of shit.  I do believe there are limits to how far you can take your body, but I also believe 99.9% of naturals resort to drugs far before they reach it.

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 05:36:24 PM »

Calm down on the 'no work ethic' business.

I trained 8 years without using.

Always worked hard, on or off.

If you think regional, National or IFBB guys don't have work ethic....then you will need more than the vacuum you showed us the other day to get by.

"He who screams loudest is guilty..."

Peace

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 05:42:09 PM »
funny I see you didnt post a picture with your post "BIG GUY"  I never said my physique was outstanding just that the whole natural limit thing is a crock of shit.  I do believe there are limits to how far you can take your body, but I also believe 99.9% of naturals resort to drugs far before they reach it.

There is no way to know when you have reached your natural limit.

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »

I could be wrong.

But, it SOUNDS as though:

a) you are using, but are not getting the results you want

b) you are truly natural, but have scorn from losing in comp to juicers

But I could be wrong.

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »
Do you use supplements?

Yeah I really like the new body fortress creatine because its loaded with L-arginine and sugar :O)
EAS value whey protein from Sam's Club is another good one... I am a college student so I really dont have much cash so I try to get the most for my dollar...Other than that I use caffiene and aspirin preworkout, and some cheap weightgainier mixed with protein during my workout (not for people with weak stomachs or leg days)

Im really kinda new to the whole bodybuilding thing...I used to do a some strongman when I first got to college which was the most fun I ever had lifting weights...Nothing will make you more tired than trying to rep something as many times as you can in 60 seconds

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

That is correct.

The proper goal should be to reach your POTENTIAL.

The lovely thing here is, that, you may get incredibly close to it, but you will die before you totally fulfill it.

It is the chase that is the nectar of life

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 05:43:58 PM »

Why not ?

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »
Because if you cross to the darkside...then its too late to ever find out if you could have gone further clean

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »

you look good dude, props.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »
Yeah I really like the new body fortress creatine because its loaded with L-arginine and sugar :O)
EAS value whey protein from Sam's Club is another good one... I am a college student so I really dont have much cash so I try to get the most for my dollar...Other than that I use caffiene and aspirin preworkout, and some cheap weightgainier mixed with protein during my workout (not for people with weak stomachs or leg days)
Why aspirin with caffeine? Did you forget to mention the ephedrine?  :D

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
you look good dude, props.

Do the best with what God gave you, and the rest of the time try to fix the things he left out (calves in my case lol)

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2008, 05:58:16 PM »
Yes...EpheDRINE....NOT EpheDRA....is soild at many truck stops and convenience stores legally...can only buy two boxes at a time and you must sign form....meth heads, you know

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »
Do the best with what God gave you, and the rest of the time try to fix the things he left out (calves in my case lol)

You are a fine Young American

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2008, 07:54:18 PM »

first of all learn respect,,dont ever doubt words i write here,,you can argue it but dont dount it,,
second you are average size fella,,i dont know if you are slow or dont read well or cant read gh15 well due to gh15 english,,but gh15 write that HEITHS IS VERY IMPORTIANT TO WEIGHT EVERY INCH ADD 7 LB !,,you are 220lb kis that in reality in pictures look like a 5'10 190lb kid,,you are equivelent to a 190lb ,,as i said soem individuals can get to 190 at 5'10 5'11 NATURALLY and have a 7-8%,,those individual USUALLY USING SOMETHING OR USED SOMETHING TO GET INTO THE BASE OF 190LB AT 7-8% ,,INFACT IM PRETTY SURE YOU DID USE SOMETHING AS IN CLENBUTROL OR LITTLE WINSTROL OR THE M1T SNF OTHER  HORMONE RELATED PRODUCTS,,BUT IN ANY CASE!! YOUR BUID IS VERY ACHIEVABLE NATURALLY ,,YOU ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT ,,YOU HAVE A DECENT BUILD AND YOU HAVE VERY GOOD WAIST YOUR ARMS ARE BIG BECAUSE YOUR OTHER BODY PARTS ARE = 18 YEAR OLD WHICH IS PRACTICALLY YORU AGE,,YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW VERY WELL BUT IT WILL ONLY BE ON HORMONES,,

you are young fella ,,naturally you are done ,,this is tha max you will be maybe 3-4 more lb into the 225 which will = 195 at high single digiit

so becofere you come next time to doubt my words take into calculation YOUR HEIGHT,,you are 220lb at 6'2 ..in bodybuilding we expect a 5'10 to be a minimum of 210 -220 to even be able to step on stage ,,when you walk on stage at 200lb 6'2 entering the light heavy or heavy they will eat you out alive,,

i assume it is nonesense written by a yuonger fella that still learning so dont take my words wrong way but there is  DEFINITE NATURAL LIMIT AND YOU GOT THERE,,in reality you = 190lb when compares with other bodybuilders in the height ranges of 5'8-5'11,,,height poundage in bodybuilding counts only if you give it some beef and since you are natural as you say you are stuck at 220 and not at 250 where you need to be! now if you do take orals and related products or used to take then its even worse cse but ill take yoru word for natural since you  have average sized physiqe that in reality will be dwarfed by most 5'10 220lb bodybuilders

if you dont get on hormones you cant say bye bye bodybuilding remember what gh15 told you in your 21 year of life,,you will be doing it anyway in couple years with or with out me since you are on this board and most people on this board are bodybuilding and hormone addicts
fallen angel

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »

first of all learn respect,,dont ever doubt words i write here,,you can argue it but dont dount it,,
second you are average size fella,,i dont know if you are slow or dont read well or cant read gh15 well due to gh15 english,,but gh15 write that HEITHS IS VERY IMPORTIANT TO WEIGHT EVERY INCH ADD 7 LB !,,you are 220lb kis that in reality in pictures look like a 5'10 190lb kid,,you are equivelent to a 190lb ,,as i said soem individuals can get to 190 at 5'10 5'11 NATURALLY and have a 7-8%,,those individual USUALLY USING SOMETHING OR USED SOMETHING TO GET INTO THE BASE OF 190LB AT 7-8% ,,INFACT IM PRETTY SURE YOU DID USE SOMETHING AS IN CLENBUTROL OR LITTLE WINSTROL OR THE M1T SNF OTHER  HORMONE RELATED PRODUCTS,,BUT IN ANY CASE!! YOUR BUID IS VERY ACHIEVABLE NATURALLY ,,YOU ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT ,,YOU HAVE A DECENT BUILD AND YOU HAVE VERY GOOD WAIST YOUR ARMS ARE BIG BECAUSE YOUR OTHER BODY PARTS ARE = 18 YEAR OLD WHICH IS PRACTICALLY YORU AGE,,YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW VERY WELL BUT IT WILL ONLY BE ON HORMONES,,

you are young fella ,,naturally you are done ,,this is tha max you will be maybe 3-4 more lb into the 225 which will = 195 at high single digiit

so becofere you come next time to doubt my words take into calculation YOUR HEIGHT,,you are 220lb at 6'2 ..in bodybuilding we expect a 5'10 to be a minimum of 210 -220 to even be able to step on stage ,,when you walk on stage at 200lb 6'2 entering the light heavy or heavy they will eat you out alive,,

i assume it is nonesense written by a yuonger fella that still learning so dont take my words wrong way but there is  DEFINITE NATURAL LIMIT AND YOU GOT THERE,,in reality you = 190lb when compares with other bodybuilders in the height ranges of 5'8-5'11,,,height poundage in bodybuilding counts only if you give it some beef and since you are natural as you say you are stuck at 220 and not at 250 where you need to be! now if you do take orals and related products or used to take then its even worse cse but ill take yoru word for natural since you  have average sized physiqe that in reality will be dwarfed by most 5'10 220lb bodybuilders

if you dont get on hormones you cant say bye bye bodybuilding remember what gh15 told you in your 21 year of life,,you will be doing it anyway in couple years with or with out me since you are on this board and most people on this board are bodybuilding and hormone addicts

Couldn't be more spot on....I achieved 195 lbs. contest shape clean/ drug free....at 6'0. Best I believe I could have done was perhaps 200 with more years of training, and I believe I had some of the better genetics to start with based on my teen bodybuilding accomplishments...

Not sure why anyone doubts what you say...