Author Topic: S-4 SARM  (Read 3595 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
S-4 SARM
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »
Anyone interested in trying this out?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: S-4 SARM
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »
I think I may know what this is, but could you explain more in lamens terms?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 12:37:15 PM »
Essentially it's supposed to have all the benefits of testosterone but without all of the negative side effects such as HPT shut down.  This is extremely cutting edge new shit so not a lot is really known about it.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 12:42:41 PM »
Thats what I thought it was. If it really doesn't effect HPTA, that could be an awesome product to use during PCT, to keep gaining while you recover, or even by itself.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
yeah if your offering ill try it out emmortal

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »
Here is an article presented in 2004 titled:
 Pharmacology of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMS)

LINK: http://www.ohiolink.edu/etd/view.cgi?acc_num=osu1085757928

If you look on the right side of the page you can get a full pdf download of the article if you so choose to read anything other than the abstract.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »
MHP SELLS A SARM

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 07:09:24 AM »
Essentially it's supposed to have all the benefits of testosterone but without all of the negative side effects such as HPT shut down.  This is extremely cutting edge new shit so not a lot is really known about it.

I haven't had a chance to read the full study yet, but where did you see that it doesn't shut down the HPTA?  From everything I saw it was used as a hormone replacement for orchidectomized patients/lab rats.  Being orchidectomized means your lacking the T in HPTA to begin with so it can't very well shut down the production that you don't have.  It does say that is is non 5-a-r substrate which means you don't have to worry about DHT sides such as prostate problems and balding.  Sounds interesting for sure, but I don't see how it could be non suppressive if it is androgenic. As with all other androgens, the suppression may be limited based on it's strength, however, by their very nature they are going to suppress the body's natural production.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »
I haven't had a chance to read the full study yet, but where did you see that it doesn't shut down the HPTA?  From everything I saw it was used as a hormone replacement for orchidectomized patients/lab rats.  Being orchidectomized means your lacking the T in HPTA to begin with so it can't very well shut down the production that you don't have.  It does say that is is non 5-a-r substrate which means you don't have to worry about DHT sides such as prostate problems and balding.  Sounds interesting for sure, but I don't see how it could be non suppressive if it is androgenic. As with all other androgens, the suppression may be limited based on it's strength, however, by their very nature they are going to suppress the body's natural production.

I had read that somewhere, but it might have been anecdotal.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 02:14:48 PM »

I agree.  Remember there is still tesosterone production from the adrenal gland in orchidectomized animals, althought it generally is significantly decreased unless there is a tumor.  It seems as if this drug would shut even that production down causing some serious problems in the long term.