Author Topic: Lee Priest - Stories and Discussion  (Read 27084 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Lee Priest - Stories and Discussion
« on: May 01, 2008, 04:28:57 PM »
In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time. During my time working the front desk, we used to recieve many perverted phone calls from some sick muscle worshipping freaks. But the weirdest one of all was this........A guy with a heavy southern accent called the gym early one morning and asked me if Lee Priest trained there. I replied yes. He then asked me if Lee was looking lean or bulky these days. And if he was really short. I knew immediately what I was in store for. He then asked me if I was stronger than Lee Priest and if I was a big tall muscleman. I said that I wasnt stronger but that I was a big tall muscleman. I knew that I was in store for some good shit now.....Then he asks me if I would like to put Lee Priest over my shoulders and parade around the gym with him. He said that he would like to see a big guy like myself put Lee over my shoulders and crush his feet with my hands. And that he would like to see Lee naked and covered in Gold's Gym posing oil as this happens. He then proceeded to tell me that he would love to see me turn Lee into a Human Muscle Trophy. And that he would like to see the look on Lee's face. And the embarrassment on Lee's face as a big guy carried short Lee around as people laughed at him. And how Lee would cry. I was laughing my ass off as this guy spewed his shit.  I motioned to my co worker to pick up the other line to listen.Afterword we laughed our ass off for days. This guy had some sick Lee Priest degradation fascination. So many stories from that time. But this one has stuck in my mind for 15 years. What a freak. But those were great days at Gold's,Venice the rest of the time.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: STORY ABOUT A CREEPY LEE PRIEST FREAK!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 04:31:05 PM »
Do you know Jimmy (aka "Jummy") Thomson?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »
Do you know Jimmy (aka "Jummy") Thomson?
Dont know the name.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 04:40:29 PM »
Do you know Bennie "Big Balls" Howard? Used to wear weight belt inscribed: "Do the shuffle!"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »
In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time. During my time working the front desk, we used to recieve many perverted phone calls from some sick muscle worshipping freaks. But the weirdest one of all was this........A guy with a heavy southern accent called the gym early one morning and asked me if Lee Priest trained there. I replied yes. He then asked me if Lee was looking lean or bulky these days. And if he was really short. I knew immediately what I was in store for. He then asked me if I was stronger than Lee Priest and if I was a big tall muscleman. I said that I wasnt stronger but that I was a big tall muscleman. I knew that I was in store for some good shit now.....Then he asks me if I would like to put Lee Priest over my shoulders and parade around the gym with him. He said that he would like to see a big guy like myself put Lee over my shoulders and crush his feet with my hands. And that he would like to see Lee naked and covered in Gold's Gym posing oil as this happens. He then proceeded to tell me that he would love to see me turn Lee into a Human Muscle Trophy. And that he would like to see the look on Lee's face. And the embarrassment on Lee's face as a big guy carried short Lee around as people laughed at him. And how Lee would cry. I was laughing my ass off as this guy spewed his shit.  I motioned to my co worker to pick up the other line to listen.Afterword we laughed our ass off for days. This #### had some sick Lee Priest degradation fascination.

So what else did "Hank Wood" say during that call?
Ron: "I am lazy."

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »
Do you remember bingo bing (spell ?)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

How about Long Legs Lee?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »

Yes , I remember Bingo. Real name was Bin Dihn or something like that. Knew him pretty well back in the early 90's. Funny guy. Saw him a year or 2 ago in a laundry in Venice.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »
Yes , I remember Bingo. Real name was Bin Dihn or something like that. Knew him pretty well back in the early 90's. Funny guy. Saw him a year or 2 ago in a laundry in Venice.
Any tales on any wacky behavior in the gym from those days ?

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »

Cool dude ..Huge legs

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »
In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time. During my time working the front desk, we used to recieve many perverted phone calls from some sick muscle worshipping freaks. But the weirdest one of all was this........A guy with a heavy southern accent called the gym early one morning and asked me if Lee Priest trained there. I replied yes. He then asked me if Lee was looking lean or bulky these days. And if he was really short. I knew immediately what I was in store for. He then asked me if I was stronger than Lee Priest and if I was a big tall muscleman. I said that I wasnt stronger but that I was a big tall muscleman. I knew that I was in store for some good shit now.....Then he asks me if I would like to put Lee Priest over my shoulders and parade around the gym with him. He said that he would like to see a big guy like myself put Lee over my shoulders and crush his feet with my hands. And that he would like to see Lee naked and covered in Gold's Gym posing oil as this happens. He then proceeded to tell me that he would love to see me turn Lee into a Human Muscle Trophy. And that he would like to see the look on Lee's face. And the embarrassment on Lee's face as a big guy carried short Lee around as people laughed at him. And how Lee would cry. I was laughing my ass off as this guy spewed his shit.  I motioned to my co worker to pick up the other line to listen.Afterword we laughed our ass off for days. This #### had some sick Lee Priest degradation fascination. So many stories from that time. But this one has stuck in my mind for 15 years. What a freak. But those were great days at Gold's,Venice the rest of the time.
Yea, nice story "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT"...you'll fit in just fine here at Getbig. How did you come up with your screen handle? Are you as gay as the tulip who called looking for Lee or are you gayer than Ryan Seacrest's loofa sponge?
?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »

So what else did "Hank Wood"  Sean Rey say during that call?

Sean said he wanted to smell Ed Connors underwear.......  ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »
Do you know Chadwick Mower?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 05:44:41 PM »
How about "Sticky Fingers" Dan Malone?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »
In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time. During my time working the front desk, we used to recieve many perverted phone calls from some sick muscle worshipping freaks. But the weirdest one of all was this........A guy with a heavy southern accent called the gym early one morning and asked me if Lee Priest trained there. I replied yes. He then asked me if Lee was looking lean or bulky these days. And if he was really short. I knew immediately what I was in store for. He then asked me if I was stronger than Lee Priest and if I was a big tall muscleman. I said that I wasnt stronger but that I was a big tall muscleman. I knew that I was in store for some good shit now.....Then he asks me if I would like to put Lee Priest over my shoulders and parade around the gym with him. He said that he would like to see a big guy like myself put Lee over my shoulders and crush his feet with my hands. And that he would like to see Lee naked and covered in Gold's Gym posing oil as this happens. He then proceeded to tell me that he would love to see me turn Lee into a Human Muscle Trophy. And that he would like to see the look on Lee's face. And the embarrassment on Lee's face as a big guy carried short Lee around as people laughed at him. And how Lee would cry. I was laughing my ass off as this guy spewed his shit.  I motioned to my co worker to pick up the other line to listen.Afterword we laughed our ass off for days. This #### had some sick Lee Priest degradation fascination. So many stories from that time. But this one has stuck in my mind for 15 years. What a freak. But those were great days at Gold's,Venice the rest of the time.

stark need to take this right into gymstories.com

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »
Yea, nice story "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT"...you'll fit in just fine here at Getbig. How did you come up with your screen handle? Are you as gay as the tulip who called looking for Lee or are you gayer than Ryan Seacrest's loofa sponge?
I'm going to disregard your insult to me.  But as for the screen name BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT.....Yes, there used to be a guy that called Gold's venice and he used to ask whoever picked up our phone," Are you a beefy heavyweight?" It was funny shit and I liked the title. So Beefy Heavyweight I post as.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 06:36:19 PM »
I'm going to disregard your insult to me.  But as for the screen name BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT.....Yes, there used to be a guy that called Gold's venice and he used to ask whoever picked up our phone," Are you a beefy heavyweight?" It was funny shit and I liked the title. So Beefy Heavyweight I post as.

wow, guess you answered a LOT of call at Golds.  ::)

Did anyone ever call for a Mr. Butts? A Mr. C. Moore Butts?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
Yo Beefyheavyweight...  Underpants!
a

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 07:42:49 PM »

Chances are that guy posts on Getbig.
S

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 08:30:18 PM »
Yo Beefyheavyweight...  Underpants!
Hey Muzzleman..... You know what i am talking about dont you? Tommywishbone!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »
His name was Larry and he used to call my gym all the time.  Funny how many gyms did this dude call? his phone bill must have been epic

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »
When that particular phone call came in, I couldn't hear what was being said because Joanne Lee had me in a head scissors and my ears were covered. Ouch, that hurt.

Hi to J.  :)
a

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 10:17:20 PM »

have your eyebrows grown back yet

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »
have your eyebrows grown back yet
Settle down Larry.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 10:51:27 PM »
WTF??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO