Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49491 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
Yep, this post is about Lockett and how much you curl, how much you eat, how much you weigh, how "big" your bones are, how much blah blah blah....

Bottom line no one is walking around drug free at 250 7% bf.  Hell Lee Haney weighed 243 on stage at the Olympia and you're drug free at the same musclular weight.

Oh and don't give me this drug test me anytime BS. I can take Gh, Insulin, IGF and enough test to keep my ratio under the radar and walk around pretty damn large. I can also think of a couple of oral "pro steroids" that will not show up on a drug test. All the while testing clean as a whistle.

Moosejay

« Reply #176 on: May 03, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
All a rogue scientist has to do, in many cases, is change one step in a steroid's chemical chain...

=Undetectable steroid

+Same effectiveness as original

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 03, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »
GH15, I have an open bet for you.I will openly bet you $1000 that I will pass ANY  drug test you can put me through, and I will pass hands down.ANY TIME ANY PLACE!!!!!
GH15 ,You do know hormones, but you dont know me.
I might take you a little more seriuosly, if you let us know who your true identity was.

I havent used hormones since July 2005 , nor do I need to.I have no reason to lie.
I am very open and honest about my past drug use, because I beleive in passing the torch so to speak.
I help other people coming up, like other helped me with my knowledge.
Its the theory of evolution.
I learned alot from great bodybuilders such as Tony Atlas, The Road Warriors, Berry Demey, Johnny Morant,JimQuinn, Bertil Fox,
Paul Demayo,just to name a few.My first 6 years of training was George Eifermans gym in Vegas, and all the pro wresllers, and pro bodybuilders use to train there.It was only 2 blocks from the strip, and it was as the most hardcore gym I ever trained at.
When I would see a pro bodybuilders,training I would ask to train with them.Being a 18-19 year old kid, I was eager to learn,.
Because I was polite, and they could see I wanted to learn they were gald to teach.
In the late 80's and early 90's bodybuilders were diffrent then they today.
They had alot better symetry and had alot better shape then they do today.

Olympic games participants also pass drug tests with ease. It doesn't say SHIT.

Masking agents etc. are a powerfull tool.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: May 03, 2008, 11:43:31 AM »
Disgusted I was just defending myself.I dont care if you beleive me or not.I dont use GH, I dont use IGF 1, and I would never use Insulin.I am 40 years old, I am retired from bodybuilding.I just want to stay in shape, and live a long life.
Life is about being succesful and enjoying the journey, not having health issues, or even having your life cut short from steroid use.I have no desire to take anabolics ever again.
Anabolics are more trouble then they are worth.You have to pretty much be an arch crimminal to obtain them.You have to find a source, then hope you dont get busted.To make matters worse, if this shit isnt real or is crap, then you can get an absess in your ass.Then you builld up scar tissue, so the shots hurt.
I did anabolics for almost 3 years, and you know what,I kind of wish I never did.
You couldnt pay me enough money to take another anabolic or shot again.Its more trouble then its truly worth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »
hahahaha, i love the time tested, "i'm not competing anymore so i took my weight down to 265 at 1% bodyfat, i have no reason to use anymore because i'm just trying to stay in shape, my arms are down to 22 inches because i don't have any plans to compete. ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
hahahaha, i love the time tested, "i'm not competing anymore so i took my weight down to 265 at 1% bodyfat, i have no reason to use anymore because i'm just trying to stay in shape, my arms are down to 22 inches because i don't have any plans to compete. ;D

PSh....yea looks like we have all been doing this sht wrong for all these years!  Who knew our 1.5g per lb bodyweight was all bs and all we needed to do was drink gatorade and eat twizzlers all day, must be some serious growth factors in there.  He probably still does 405x25 reps, but u know thats not that much nowadays, plenty of guys in the gym can do that so its not a big deal

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
Disgusted I was just defending myself.I dont care if you beleive me or not.I dont use GH, I dont use IGF 1, and I would never use Insulin.

OK, so how bout a polygraph test if I can arrange it?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »
OK, so how bout a polygraph test if I can arrange it?

Ill take it!  "do you take steroids"?  Technically cholesterol is a steroid so yes  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2008, 12:55:27 PM »
Disgusted, Jim I just talked to Dave Liberman he says your a great guy.He says your wife, is clean, incredable condition, and hardly works out.So why cant you beleive I am not using anabolics, or Micheal Locket isnt using anabolics?.
Dave probably going to see you in Pitsburg and  is going show you a copy of Michael Lockett drug test he passed from Quest Diagnostics.
As far as giving me a lie detector test go ahead,I will pass it.
Even at my best, I was even close to Kai Greene or Michael Lockett.I did okay won a few shows, but it was fun.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »
Disgusted, Jim I just talked to Dave Liberman he says your a great guy.He says your wife, is clean, incredable condition, and hardly works out.So why cant you beleive I am not using anabolics, or Micheal Locket isnt using anabolics?.
Dave probably going to see you in Pitsburg and  is going show you a copy of Michael Lockett drug test he passed from Quest Diagnostics.
Even at my best, I was even close to Kai Greene or Michael Lockett.I did okay won a few shows, but it was fun.

John, its rare to see someone make an honest evaluation of their genetics.  Most here dont want to believe you can be this 250lbs at 7-9% fat.     Most of these guys are tortured because they're self-esteem is tied to bodyweight or measurement numbers.....hence the booo hoooing.

I would expect more from disgusted but he must have self imposed limits upon himself also.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »

Talked to Dave last week at a show. Dave is a great guy for sure. Yeah my wife is a genetic freak when it comes to BB, BUT genetics is not just one thing. She has awesome muscle shape, can get incredibly ripped and even has decent size but the only thing that I have never seen drug free is the MUSCLE SIZE that you claim you and Lockett have. I'm talking bodyweight here not so much looks. I have seen guys who are natural that have extreme fullness and long muscle bellies and that will make a guy look huge. The more ripped they are will make them look even bigger and freakier. But even these guys don't weigh over say 215. They may look like they weigh 250 but no where near. My wife was always accused of taking back in the day but hell she stepped on stage at 112. She looked better at 120 but back then the lightweight cut off was I think 112.

Anyway, I really don't want this to get too heated. After all this is Getbig and we all sometimes seem to forget that there are actually real people behind the screen names and being the small world that it is a lot of us are connected in some way or another. Soooo, I will take your word that you are clean and everthing else that you say. As far as Lockett goes I still have my doubts , but since I can only go by what I am told and  you have met with him and I have not then until proven otherwise he is natural. Peace.  :)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »
War Horse, I am just a big boned husky guy naturally.Wether I wokred out or not.
My father like I said before was 250-270lbs his whole life, and has an 18" arms and never ever worked.
I know because when I was 19 and starting training, my best freind and I measured my dads arms.
Back in the late 80's arms size was a big deal.Hulk Hogan was claiming 24" arms, was one of the reasons.
So I am geneitcally a big guy, not symetrical.I have the symetry of a brick.lol.
Thats why I did well as a nose guard playing foot ball, but will never look like Michael Lockett.
I should been a power lifter, to be honest with you.I was genetically strong, and my frame is big,
.But my passion was bodybuilding.
I benched 500 lbs naturally, and 580lbs raw, on gear.I tried 600 but didnt get it.
I never trained for power lifting, I just lifted heavy.
My mentor Tony Atlas told me big weight = big muscle.So I lifted heavy.
Like I said before, I was an okay bodybuilder, but I am blocky, so I am nothing to brag about.
War Horse thank you for keeping this post some what positive

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2008, 01:24:56 PM »
Talked to Dave last week at a show. Dave is a great guy for sure. Yeah my wife is a genetic freak when it comes to BB, BUT genetics is not just one thing. She has awesome muscle shape, can get incredibly ripped and even has decent size but the only thing that I have never seen drug free is the MUSCLE SIZE that you claim you and Lockett have. I'm talking bodyweight here not so much looks. I have seen guys who are natural that have extreme fullness and long muscle bellies and that will make a guy look huge. The more ripped they are will make them look even bigger and freakier. But even these guys don't weigh over say 215. They may look like they weigh 250 but no where near. My wife was always accused of taking back in the day but hell she stepped on stage at 112. She looked better at 120 but back then the lightweight cut off was I think 112.

Anyway, I really don't want this to get too heated. After all this is Getbig and we all sometimes seem to forget that there are actually real people behind the screen names and being the small world that it is a lot of us are connected in some way or another. Soooo, I will take your word that you are clean and everthing else that you say. As far as Lockett goes I still have my doubts , but since I can only go by what I am told and  you have met with him and I have not then until proven otherwise he is natural. Peace.  :)

Jim, you know me personally and you know i am alot more than some dumb kid.  Maybe you can take my word into consideration......

Iv met Locket on many different occasions.  I competed in the same show as him his first year competing, i saw him at the Team U, i saw him at the Arnie, and i think i saw him at the O. I saw him on a few other occasions as well.  I have NEVER seen him out of shape or lose an ounce of size.  I have NEVER at any point seen him NOT incredibly ripped (i even joke with him alot n say let me see your arm, or abs, or i had him show his hamstrings off at the Arnie haha).  I told you i personally saw him drinking 2-3 creatine samples at each booth, sipping a pepsi, and eating sample protein bars at all the booths in the lobby at the Team U.  I walked right up to him because he knows me n said yo i thought you told me at the Arnie you were competing?  He said  I AM.  I said wtf are u doing with all that garbage then?  He just innocently smiled n was like ahhh il be alright.  Im tellin you i saw him drink at LEAST 2-3 creatine drinks PER TABLE, i think a speed shot sample, a protein drink sample, and an entire GNC protein bar.  Who wouldnt come in watery as fck doing that?  Hes ALWAYS big and ALWAYS in shape.  His muscles are a hard as a rock and the maturity he has at his age (muscle maturity) is baffling.  Its tough to believe someone like him exists....but i am telling you if its anyone...its HIM. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2008, 01:34:36 PM »
Jim, you know me personally and you know i am alot more than some dumb kid.  Maybe you can take my word into consideration......

Iv met Locket on many different occasions.  I competed in the same show as him his first year competing, i saw him at the Team U, i saw him at the Arnie, and i think i saw him at the O. I saw him on a few other occasions as well.  I have NEVER seen him out of shape or lose an ounce of size.  I have NEVER at any point seen him NOT incredibly ripped (i even joke with him alot n say let me see your arm, or abs, or i had him show his hamstrings off at the Arnie haha).  I told you i personally saw him drinking 2-3 creatine samples at each booth, sipping a pepsi, and eating sample protein bars at all the booths in the lobby at the Team U.  I walked right up to him because he knows me n said yo i thought you told me at the Arnie you were competing?  He said  I AM.  I said wtf are u doing with all that garbage then?  He just innocently smiled n was like ahhh il be alright.  Im tellin you i saw him drink at LEAST 2-3 creatine drinks PER TABLE, i think a speed shot sample, a protein drink sample, and an entire GNC protein bar.  Who wouldnt come in watery as fck doing that?  Hes ALWAYS big and ALWAYS in shape.  His muscles are a hard as a rock and the maturity he has at his age (muscle maturity) is baffling.  Its tough to believe someone like him exists....but i am telling you if its anyone...its HIM. 

True.  Hes even got the grainy look to his skin you need to get shredded.    6 billion people on the planet, no doubt there will be some exceptions.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »

Well, like I said in the above post, since I have never met him then I guess I have to go by what peolple say. Now, to answer your question as to whether it is possible or not I will simply just speak in general and not about Mike.

First too many people think that you need to eat exactly six meals or so everyday to get big and a certain amount of protein whatever. Actaully there are plenty of guys who eat 2 to 3 times per day and get VERY big. Hell, look at the guys back in the 70's These guys ate more of a so called balanced diet. Maybe 3 meals and a snack. I have never heard of any of the guys back in Arnolds day eating 6 to 8 meals per day.

There are plenty of guys who can go to an expo for the day and eat next to nothing and maybe a couple of protein bars for the day. It doesn't mean that they eat like that everyday. When I train guys for shows I have them load up on Sat usually and tell them to eat whatever they can get their hands on. Some of the guys I train will start at 6am and quit late at night getting anywhere from 6 to 8K cals for the day. Some of the most ripped guys I have trained have done this all the way up to the show. What woud you think of a guy who was shredded and eating mashed potatoes and burgers one week out? You probabley would think that he was some kind of genetic freak right? All my guys and gals do this!

My wife did the same thing and got shredded. She would get up early on Sat just so she could eat. I have posted pics here before of here. She has never used diuretics and has come into shows bone dry. Drank water all the up to the prejudging. A couple of years ago I trained Greg Atoyan (sp?) for the North Americans when he got 2nd in the heavies. I couldn't get this guy to eat!!! He ate maybe 3 to 4 times a day. The morning of the show we went to Eat n Puke  ;D and he had pancakes and sausage. This guy could win a pro card easy if he would just take his training a little more serious.

Anyway, I could go on and on but my point is that there are alot of people out there who don't train like people have been told that they HAVE to train in order to become a pro or a great BB. Just goes to show you that some things aren't as important as others and yes, some people are better suited for BB than others.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
Most of us know of "Mesomorph" here on getbig.  Hes ripped year round and will eat 1-2 times a day......just the way it is. :-\

Others need to eat constantly.   GH is higher when meals are missed BTW. Right?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
Disgusted, Jim I just talked to Dave Liberman He says your wife is clean, incredable condition, and hardly works out.So why cant you beleive I am not using anabolics, or Micheal Locket isnt using anabolics?.

LOL!..........(Sorry Jim i just HAD to!)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
LOL!..........(Sorry Jim i just HAD to!)

Haha I didn't catch that.  ;D Figures you would.  >:(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »
Haha I didn't catch that.  ;D Figures you would.  >:(

All in fun my friend.................. ..all in fun! ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2008, 02:29:14 PM »
All in fun my friend.................. ..all in fun! ;D

Would you die at 60 if you got Michael Lockets genes as a christmas present?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »
Would you die at 60 if you got Michael Lockets genes as a christmas present?

No...................... if you had asked me this question when i was in my 20's id have said Yes

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 03, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »
No......................if you had asked me this question when i was in my 20's id have said Yes

Would you have said yes back in 04? ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
Would you have said yes back in 04? ;D

Probaly................. ...but when you look this sweet who needs Locket's Genetics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2008, 02:44:28 PM »

John, its rare to see someone make an honest evaluation of their genetics.  Most here dont want to believe you can be this 250lbs at 7-9% fat.     Most of these guys are tortured because they're self-esteem is tied to bodyweight or measurement numbers.....hence the booo hoooing.

I would expect more from disgusted but he must have self imposed limits upon himself also.

It isn't possible to be 240 lbs at 7-9% bf if you're under 5'10", you fucking idiot. We're not talking about 15-18% bf here, but under 10%, which is when the abs will show.  ::)

Maybe 215-220 for the people with the best possible genetics and heavy bone structure.

Lockett is genetically gifted, but he isn't natural. If you believe he's natural then you're fucking stupid and you don't deserve to live. Sure he eats liberally, many can do that. Hell, bb'ers like Dex and Darrem Charles don't even do cardio when they diet down. It doesn't make them natural, just means they have a very good metabolism.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »
Most of us know of "Mesomorph" here on getbig.  Hes ripped year round and will eat 1-2 times a day......just the way it is. :-\

Others need to eat constantly.   GH is higher when meals are missed BTW. Right?

Jamaican food portions are pretty large. And Meso is probably around 9-10% bf at 210-215 lbs, not 240.