Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49553 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »
The chances of being a genetic anomaly diminishes the further away from the average the person gets. Stating that Locket being natural = impossible = not smart, but stating that the chances = almost infinitely small = correct, because of how far he has to deviate from the norm for it to be true.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »
The chances of being a genetic anomaly diminishes the further away from the average the person gets. Stating that Locket being natural = impossible = not smart, but stating that the chances = almost infinitely small = correct, because of how far he has to deviate from the norm for it to be true.

It's so far from the mean that it's pretty much improbable.

And consider the industry he's in.. very honest and straight forward people.  ::)

And also consider that if he is natural, then why doesn't he take drugs to gain an even bigger advantage?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

And also consider that if he is natural, then why doesn't he take drugs to gain an even bigger advantage?

Because he seems to be so dumb that he = not capable of obtaining nor using teh juice ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2008, 02:56:11 PM »
Because he seems to be so dumb that he = not capable of obtaining nor using teh juice ;D

I bet he's got an on site handler to inject him and make sure he behaves(via teh whip).  8)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
the so called frekas you are talking about are no leep priest at 5'3 and no 5'7 nothing,,the ones you are trying to descrive have frame!!! trhey are huge fellas with out hormones,,they are kevin nash types that were born to be big,,a very good example is the undertaker from wwf wrestling....if you go stand next to him you will practially think you are nothing,,same for shaqil oneel ,,they are big guys with big muscles but no where near bodybuilding level

they hae everything big....ask their girls...when they take their pants off their cock is true 8-10 inches and massive,,so are their hands,,,and their feet,,,when they fuck a girl she truly cant walk after for couple days,,some american girls love it but it aint no bodybuilders,,bodybuilders are small guys who got to be big,,well average guys in most cases but in the case of lee priest for example....he is a small fella infact very small fella
Yes GH 15 but that is the point here. Some guys are huge mosters due mostly to genetics, period.
The top IFBB pros are first off , genetics freaks in terms of structure and ability to build muscle.
Sure, the response to drugs may be factor but without the right muscle shape, structure and response to wt training, they would be nothing withiout drugs.
What bugs me about you, is how you are so  negative on drug free/low dose  training?
yes, my friend, you can and will make decent gains WITHOUT drugs, or have dabbled in small amounts, etc. I am one of many that have over the years. Drugs help , no question, but they are NOT the end all be all of bodybuilding.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »
I bet he's got an on site handler to inject him and make sure he behaves(via teh whip).  8)

Are you saying Locket's got an ass full of whipmarks? :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Michael Lockett is a true freak,a modern day John Coffee.He is humble ,spiritual, and very quite.
Yet his physique does all the talking.I have hung out with Michael 3 days ,now, and you know, the guy is a very simple person.
I wish to god, I had his genetics, and so does every person on this baord.
Imagine being able to not diet all, do no cardio what so ever, and win Team Universe, turn down your pro card, then win Junior Nationals, and be totally drug free!!!!!!!
Like I said before god gives us all gifts,he gave einstein intelligence,Thomas Edison persistance aswell as a genious,Van Bilderass, Patrick Arnold articles he can masterbate to,lol, The man in China, 7.5 feet tall, a man in Europe 8.5 feet tall,
and even a man was able to hold his breath for 17 minutes the other day, without losing his life.
Just look at children who do spelling B 's .They are not even 13 years old, and spell words that we have never even heard off
Then you have people who went to college with who were just freaks.The professor would give them a exam, and it was usually a pretty long exam.They would finish it, in 10 minutes, while other people struggled for an hour.
The bottom line is we all have special gifts god gives us in life, it is up to us find them, and use them, to our full potential.Michael Lockets gift is a very muscular body,.Rather them except it, as a gift most people try to justify him being muscular as him cheating by using drugs.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »
Yet his physique does all the talking.I have hung out with Michael 3 days ,now, and you know, the guy is a very simple person.

In other words, he = an idiot.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
Some bigger question might be:

Does anybody really care about someone who has something but has not earned it? Lockett seems like he just "showed up". What can we learn from him? Nothing. Does he inspire us with anything? No.

Second things is this. He doesn't have the life skills to make anything significant with this "god given" talent. He can't get his life togehter to even do anything with it. That's not inspiring.

I don't believe in "God" but a way I would motivate him to get his head out of his ass, leave his person issues behind him, and do something with his gifts is to let him know how much he is letting his "God" down and wasting the gifts he's been given.

Isn't there something in the bible that say "With the person who is given the most, there is the most resopnsibilty"? Or, maybe that was movie I saw. ;) I guess whether it's "god" or a movie, they are both made up so I guess it doesn't matter :)

Just won the nationals (or whatever) and hasn't trained in 5 months. Shame, shame, shame.

I would think twice about associating my product with any of my services unless I was a shrink.

Just my two cents.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »
good point disgusted

whats up with the leg symetry ? :-X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »
LOL, only an idiot doesn't see the increase in drug use between the two pics. Both variety and dosage.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2008, 07:11:14 PM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »
nice comparision is it me or what, but lockett looks just as big as dexter and dex wont he arnold which means, maybe, maybe if locket stays natural for 1 more year he can win the arnold as the first natural competitor then in 2 years do the drugs and come in at 295lbs and win the Mr. o.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »
Bump for GetItOnNY. Do you use these hormones or not?

Van, as I'm sure you know, those are some very potent products.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »
nice comparision is it me or what, but lockett looks just as big as dexter and dex wont he arnold which means, maybe, maybe if locket stays natural for 1 more year he can win the arnold as the first natural competitor then in 2 years do the drugs and come in at 295lbs and win the Mr. o.

Actually he's bigger. Maybe he doesn't want to do the drugs because of his religious beliefs, but if I was him I'd load up and at least win some shows and make some cash. If he would do it safely he would not be hurting himself. His diet of twizzlers and the junk he eats now is not really conducive to a healthy body anyway so not trying to make any judgments but if he would eat clean and do some anabolics in moderation he would probably be healthier.

Alex23

« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »
Maybe Dexter and Mike originally came from the same tribe...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
Van, as I'm sure you know, those are some very potent products.
I thought so too. But GetItOnNY taught me that they only increase natural testosterone production.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »
I thought so too. But GetItOnNY taught me that they only increase natural testosterone production.

VERY POTENT STEROIDS! Actually harder on the liver than injectables, but if done in moderation ok for short cycles.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
Actually he's bigger. Maybe he doesn't want to do the drugs because of his religious beliefs, but if I was him I'd load up and at least win some shows and make some cash. If he would do it safely he would not be hurting himself. His diet of twizzlers and the junk he eats now is not really condusive to a healthy body anyway so not trying to make any judgments but if he would eat clean and do some anabolics in moderation he would probabley be healthier.

naive

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
Maybe Dexter and Mike originally came from the same tribe...
dex is drugged up and lockett is pure natural only with licorice....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2008, 07:26:38 PM »
dex is drugged up and lockett is pure natural only with licorice....
Both even have the same "muscular face" that you usually get from lots of drugs. The type of drugs that allow you to eat junk and stay lean. Only in Lockett's case he's producing them naturally.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
Both even have the same "muscular face" that you usually get from lots of drugs. The type of drugs that allow you to eat junk and stay lean. Only in Lockett's case he's producing them naturally.

anyone can eat junk and stay lean, as long as they don't overeat.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2008, 07:28:56 PM »
anyone can eat junk and stay lean, as long as they don't overeat.

True but it doesn't mean that they are healthy. In fact, no one who eats junk will live a long healthy life as it will eventually catch up to them.