Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49390 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »
OK Gh15, I woke up the wife laughing at your standing antenna remark.  ;D  All I got to say about this thread is after seeing the guys who guest posed at the Pittsbugh they must not have been eating enough whey protein.  ;D I still give props to Ronnie. Ronnie is a legend and no one on the planet will ever reach the level of size he had. He could come in at 200 and I would still enjoy seeing him guest pose.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2008, 12:46:37 AM »
GH15 Brings the smack  :D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2008, 05:11:07 AM »
I dont think he is natural.

But this hypocrite is saying he wont touch AAS because of his christian beleifs yet he is a former boxer,so its alright to be a stuanch christian and get in the ring to knock the snot out of someone  ??? but drugs are bad mmmmmkkkk

I am not defending Lockett but your anaology about boxing and the bible doesn't make sense.

perhaps you should read the bible more, also, believe it or not the bible does allow the use of common sense.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2008, 05:14:06 AM »
I haven't have a protein shake in over a year, the same for other supplements.

for non competitors I was argue that the results are nominal at best. Probably better off eating a Big Mac
I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2008, 08:42:25 AM »
GH15, beleive vwhat ever you want.I am 250 lbs right now without hormones in my body.No Hormones!!@!!
No Pro-hormones either.When I came off of my last cylce in 2005, I was still sitting at around, 271-273lbs, and stayed there for months.The reason I got off of the juice was I had high blood pressure, and I had developed an arethmia in my heart.So I got off the juice.When I was on I would get up to 280-282lbs, (once to 290 for a brief moment) and when I came off I would stay right at 270lbs.No matter what I did.
So after the health scare I just ate 3 times a day, and trainine 3-4 times a week, and got my weight down to 242lbs in 5 month period.I now eat 5-6 meals a day tops, and train 4-5 times a week, and dont take any hormones because I dont want to gain any more weight.My blood pressure is down, and my arethmia is gone!!!!
Problem solved.All of my relatives were all 250lb plus men.Heck even my cousin, who is Mr Canada weighs 270lbs last I checked, and hasnt done any hormones in a quite awhile.
As far as Michael Lockeet, goes, now this guy is a true freak.After hanging out with him, all he ate all day long was 2 chicken breasts, 2 bowls of cereal, and 3 of those Microwave, Macaroni and chesse bowls you put in the microwave, and some candy.He still looks big and ripped.He hasnt trained, because right now he doesnt have time to.He is still very vascular, muscle bellies still full, and looks amazing.Yet he eats 2 maybe 3 times a day.
What he eats is mainly carbs, lol.Right now he looks better, then I ever did, at my best, and he hasnt trained and barely eats.He right now weighs about 225lbs .I am telling you this guy just boggles my mind

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 04, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
LOL. Gh15 wants everyone to believe that you cant attain 200lbs cut natural.  And ironically he sells gear to bb'rs.   Now that is an Agenda.     All you kids listen-up!!  You can attain a great powerful physique thru balanced training and eating well, it may take longer but the results will stay with you for years afterward!!

If you start hormone training before a solid 5-7 yrs of drug free training, then you'll play the roller coaster of shrinking small evrytime you clean out!!   Dont mess with your head like that.  Hit the gym 3-4 times a week, eat good food and concentrate on building a good life with your family and freinds.....

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
Get it onNY

What does he do with his being that he is "too busy" to train?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2008, 10:36:23 AM »
LOL. Gh15 wants everyone to believe that you cant attain 200lbs cut natural.  And ironically he sells gear to bb'rs.   Now that is an Agenda.     All you kids listen-up!!  You can attain a great powerful physique thru balanced training and eating well, it may take longer but the results will stay with you for years afterward!!

If you start hormone training before a solid 5-7 yrs of drug free training, then you'll play the roller coaster of shrinking small evrytime you clean out!!   Dont mess with your head like that.  Hit the gym 3-4 times a week, eat good food and concentrate on building a good life with your family and freinds.....

Why don't you show us how it's done, Stud?

Being 210 lbs a very low bodyfat, like 6% is very difficult. I think most of you don't have any idea of just how low that is. Most people with visible abs are around 10% and think they're 5-6%.

What gh15 says isn't absolute, but it's damn near close. Probability of being 210 lbs at 5'9" around 5% bf is close to impossible.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2008, 11:24:15 AM »
gh15 is lucky i pass as a standing antenna otherwise i would prove him wrong :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

goodness ,,you again,,let me say it for the 1000s time
gh15 doesnt sell drugs or hormones which by the way are nto drugs,,god of hormones and dealer of hormones are 2 diff things,,im talking from the aspect of using those hormones on my own physiqe and others all colors and backrounds and mostly human grade pharmacutical approved i dont have any agenda but the simple truth,,i dont charge money nor push products on getbig and i could for money offered push supplements and push agendas as you like to call it...but i simply dont need the money and cant do this to people that actually put all they have into bodybuilding like i used to in the past when started,,i have compassion for those people for i know what they are going through ,,the frustrations ,,the fake gear of the 2000s era,,i know all the big deal media like to make out of hormones and i also know the way their girls think about it and that many of them only want to be a bodybuilder and have big muscles and want it to be THEIR SPORT,,I HAVE COMPASSION FOR THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS ONE TUFF SON OF A BITCH KINDA SPORT THAT WILL PUT YOU BACK 10 MILES ON EVERY 2 MILES YOU DID FORWORD IF YOU SLACKED ON YOUR TRAINING NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE,,thats competetive bodybuilding for you friend

now,,the shrinking will happen wether you been in gym natural 3 year or 7 years,,you will shrink off hormones ,,but you are right and i recomend a 2-4 year natural foundation before you go on   hormones if you intend to become a noticable bodybuilder
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »
GH15, beleive vwhat ever you want.I am 250 lbs right now without hormones in my body.No Hormones!!@!!
No Pro-hormones either.When I came off of my last cylce in 2005, I was still sitting at around, 271-273lbs, and stayed there for months.The reason I got off of the juice was I had high blood pressure, and I had developed an arethmia in my heart.So I got off the juice.When I was on I would get up to 280-282lbs, (once to 290 for a brief moment) and when I came off I would stay right at 270lbs.No matter what I did.
So after the health scare I just ate 3 times a day, and trainine 3-4 times a week, and got my weight down to 242lbs in 5 month period.I now eat 5-6 meals a day tops, and train 4-5 times a week, and dont take any hormones because I dont want to gain any more weight.My blood pressure is down, and my arethmia is gone!!!!
Problem solved.All of my relatives were all 250lb plus men.Heck even my cousin, who is Mr Canada weighs 270lbs last I checked, and hasnt done any hormones in a quite awhile.
As far as Michael Lockeet, goes, now this guy is a true freak.After hanging out with him, all he ate all day long was 2 chicken breasts, 2 bowls of cereal, and 3 of those Microwave, Macaroni and chesse bowls you put in the microwave, and some candy.He still looks big and ripped.He hasnt trained, because right now he doesnt have time to.He is still very vascular, muscle bellies still full, and looks amazing.Yet he eats 2 maybe 3 times a day.
What he eats is mainly carbs, lol.Right now he looks better, then I ever did, at my best, and he hasnt trained and barely eats.He right now weighs about 225lbs .I am telling you this guy just boggles my mind

oh dont get me wrong here,,i very much believe that you at 6 or 6'1 standing 240-250 maybe slightly more lb clean for a while ,,the problem is it is no where at 7% true bodyfat%,,,you have from the last picture i saw with the 2 guys about 11-13% which is VERY VERY good for your age if you are truly clean and do no growth,,so i never said you dotn have good frame nor did i say you dont have good foundation and years behind you of training your ass in the gym and being a bodybuilder,,,what they say and i say too is that 250lb that you carry doesnt come with true 7% bodyfat,,7% is constest ready and only waiting on the duretic to come in and the "mystic" tan to be on + pasty color and oil applied

if you were truly 250lb at 7% at your age right now ...you would be standing on stage in master o or whatever compeition for  PROFESSIONAL fighting with lee aperson and dusty over 3rd place

never the less i never said your physiqe was bad ,,the opposite is true,,your hormonized italian atleast used to be and italian on hormones especially a bodybuilder always look like a big version of rambo which cant be too bad...look at yoru build for yourself...a big version of rambo and a small version of mike queen,,italian are all build the same large waist in proportion to their torso and the ones who have arms not only forarms and hands get far in bodybuilding ...the ones who have average arms in relashion to their size end up as amatuers..the reason you didnt turn professional in my opinion is one and only one thing and it is your UPPER ARMS
fallen angel

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »

You are just a genetic freak.

Fat ass.  Go pioneer some more DHEA.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: May 04, 2008, 12:00:42 PM »
nice tatoo you got gh 15... if you are dennis james...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 04, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »
Why don't you show us how it's done, Stud?

Being 210 lbs a very low bodyfat, like 6% is very difficult. I think most of you don't have any idea of just how low that is. Most people with visible abs are around 10% and think they're 5-6%.

What gh15 says isn't absolute, but it's damn near close. Probability of being 210 lbs at 5'9" around 5% bf is close to impossible.

LOL.  Okay ab-shooter. Let me slow down for you......I havent said anywhere im able to acheive this condition any more than you are able to build a 19" muscular arm......   However as ive pointed out: That just because you cant doesnt mean someone else cant.
Ive met lockett and John is right, hes a genetic phenomenon.  Hate to dash your dreams, but it can be done.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 04, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »
You are just a genetic freak.

Fat ass.  Go pioneer some more DHEA.

Haterade special of the month.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: May 04, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »
GH15, I dont go around calipering myself everyday, to check my bodyfat.I just know that I am not over 9%, my abs are still in and my arms are still pretty vascular.Who knows, who cares.I just know one thing, I am not symetyrical, and I never was.I am very blocky.Now if I was a small boned man, had round muscle belly's ,had a small waiste, and weight 250lbs, that would be impressive.There is nothing impressive of a stocky blocky guy, who is fairly lean weighing 250lbs.I have big ribs, big wrists, a long torso, and I am blocky,so I am nothing to brag about

Then you have Michael Lockett, who is a whole nother story.He went to church with my wife, and I then had lunch.He drinks Pepsi like its going out of style.The guy eats more sugar then anybody I know.lol.
He eats licorice, life savers, and all types of candy, yet looks just like he does in those contest pics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 04, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »
GH15, I dont go around calipering myself everyday, to check my bodyfat.I just know that I am not over 9%, my abs are still in and my arms are still pretty vascular.Who knows, who cares.I just know one thing, I am not symetyrical, and I never was.I am very blocky.Now if I was a small boned man, had round muscle belly's ,had a small waiste, and weight 250lbs, that would be impressive.There is nothing impressive of a stocky blocky guy, who is fairly lean weighing 250lbs.I have big ribs, big wrists, a long torso, and I am blocky,so I am nothing to brag about

Then you have Michael Lockett, who is a whole nother story.He went to church with my wife, and I then had lunch.He drinks Pepsi like its going out of style.The guy eats more sugar then anybody I know.lol.
He eats licorice, life savers, and all types of candy, yet looks just like he does in those contest pics.

Can you get some current pics of him?  :)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #292 on: May 04, 2008, 03:05:03 PM »
I will post pics of Michael for everyone to see in the next few days.I am telling you, his arms are still freaky, veiny, and stridated.His calves are still huge, and his delts are still like bowling balls.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 04, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »
I will post pics of Michael for everyone to see in the next few days.I am telling you, his arms are still freaky, veiny, and stridated.His calves are still huge, and his delts are still like bowling balls.

Does he have any plans on competing any time soon?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 04, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »
It'll be cool to see how lockett reacts to proper training and food....

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »
He wants to do Nationals, but he needs to get settled in Vegas first.He had a few challeges, so I helped him out.He says he wants to start training next week.Jim if I didnt see with my own eyes I wouldnt beleive this kid only ate 2-3 times a day, and a shit load of candy.Yet he is still lean and vascular.
The guys eats, Rasin Bran, Pepsi, Macaroni and Cheese, Soup, candy, and some chicken , but not much.
This guy is truly a modern day John Coffee.He is quite , humble, shy, and very spiritual.
Yet, when he flexes, he muscles just pop out.
You know what, I have known African American guys like him though.I remember seeing Flex Wheeler & Chris Cormier eating cheese burgers and fries, 2-3 weeks before there shows.They still come in ripped.
I wish I could just eat candy, cereal, and Mac& Cheese, and be big, full and rock hard.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
He wants to do Nationals, but he needs to get settled in Vegas first.He had a few challeges, so I helped him out.He says he wants to start training next week.Jim if I didnt see with my own eyes I wouldnt beleive this kid only ate 2-3 times a day, and a shit load of candy.Yet he is still lean and vascular.
The guys eats, Rasin Bran, Pepsi, Macaroni and Cheese, Soup, candy, and some chicken , but not much.
This guy is truly a modern day John Coffee.He is quite , humble, shy, and very spiritual.
You know what, I have known African American guys like him though.I remember seeing Flex Wheeler & Chris Cormier eating cheese burgers and fries, 2-3 weeks before there shows.They still come in ripped.
I wish I could just eat candy, cereal, and Mac& Cheese, and be big, full and rock hard.

Thats the shit i eat an Jim can vouch I aint ripped........ ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 04, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

How tall is he? You need to keep track of his progress for all of us. It would be great to see how he changes as the weeks go by. Just wondering, when he does get ready for a show does he eat any cleaner? Oh and while he is out at church, check his gym bag and see if he has any suspension that he may be hiding. Just kiddin.  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #298 on: May 04, 2008, 03:35:02 PM »

I am not defending Lockett but your anaology about boxing and the bible doesn't make sense.

perhaps you should read the bible more, also, believe it or not the bible does allow the use of common sense.
Christians are meant to be peace loving , but getting into a boxing ring to smack the life out of someone is ok?? makes sense to me..=HYPOCRITE  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 04, 2008, 03:39:06 PM »
Christians are meant to be peace loving , but getting into a boxing ring to smack the life out of someone is ok?? makes sense to me..=HYPOCRITE  ::)

he doesnt box anymore i believe. Thats what led him into weight training tho.