Author Topic: Looks like "Jet Fuel" doesn't pay that well...  (Read 4186 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Looks like "Jet Fuel" doesn't pay that well...
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »
he whines about taxes and how he only really made 18 million and than had to give 8 million to divorces etc...

well if you had any brains about you at all, wouldnt you realize this and budget accordingly before you bought a house you couldnt afford :-\---shit middle lower class people understand taxes etc-------

poor him he only made 18 something million :'(

what a moron

he deserves everything he gets

There's more to it....

Jose took MLB to Congress and was this close to bring the whole shit down!!! (a billion dollar industry ) mentioning from President Bush to MLB comissioner involved too...

what can you expect?? 
The worst is yet to come for him....now you see the headlines "Canseco is broke and Money hungry"   no wonder he wrote a book full of lies right? well listen here buddy, he isn't broke!!! but he'll be forced to move to another country because his head has a price tag!.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »
He isn't broke.  He just doesn't want to keep paying a mortgage for his house.  I have a friend here that last year owned 5 houses.  He now has 2 left.  It wasn't that he has made less money (well a little) but it was the fact that his renters could no longer pay the rent and they left him hanging for months.  At Christmas and January not one of his renters paid rent for those two months.  When you have a $2,000+ mortgage on 5 homes and no one is paying you the rent it adds up.  It just seems easier nowadays to just let the bank take your house. 
well your friend seems like hes into the real estate business, did he not mind having that on his credit report

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
If he was a BB, he could switch to g4p now.  ;D

Would you pay for this?  I wouldn't.  :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
I'd pass on him even if he was a freebie.  :(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »
I'd pass on him even if he was a freebie.  :(

He looks like a fucking apeman.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »
There's more to it....

Jose took MLB to Congress and was this close to bring the whole shit down!!! (a billion dollar industry ) mentioning from President Bush to MLB comissioner involved too...

what can you expect?? 
The worst is yet to come for him....now you see the headlines "Canseco is broke and Money hungry"   no wonder he wrote a book full of lies right? well listen here buddy, he isn't broke!!! but he'll be forced to move to another country because his head has a price tag!.

Bingo...His days or years are numbered...My guess is he will be lucky to keep himself out of jail for the same reason that Snipes is in...This guy is going to be watched by the IRS for the rest of his life...I kind of like Canseco...But he isn't doing himself any favors staying in front of the camera so much as he is..

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 05:23:14 PM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »
He looks like a fucking apeman.

He looks like Erik Estrada on a mild cycle.

Purge_WTF

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »
what ever happened to financial planning and investing?

he planned during the 1990..if he had bought some land and investment property back then he wouldn't be having financial issues now.

Also I am sure that he will get a 100K pension from MLB
I

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »
Would you pay for this?  I wouldn't.  :-X

Wow Canseco has some serious bloodshot eyes...And you know he doesn't touch booze...My guess is the stims are seriously running thru his veins and he isn't getting much sleep...

So i have him now in my dead pool...I give him no less then 4 years on planet earth...Sometime around 2012...In the December 21 time frame to be exact..