Author Topic: Looks like "Jet Fuel" doesn't pay that well...  (Read 4211 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Looks like "Jet Fuel" doesn't pay that well...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »
Poor jose.  Perhaps his bank manager should write a book on deadbeat millionaires who lose their homes.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 06:16:11 AM »
If he was a BB, he could switch to g4p now.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 06:17:56 AM »
he whines about taxes and how he only really made 18 million and than had to give 8 million to divorces etc...

well if you had any brains about you at all, wouldnt you realize this and budget accordingly before you bought a house you couldnt afford :-\---shit middle lower class people understand taxes etc-------

poor him he only made 18 something million :'(

what a moron

he deserves everything he gets

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 06:49:23 AM »
for 8 milliong bucks he could of had a different $400 dollar hooker every day of the year for 50 years

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »
for 8 milliong bucks he could of had a different $400 dollar hooker every day of the year for 50 years

Shit, you know nothing about women!!

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 06:59:14 AM »
Canseco loses home:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080502/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbo_canseco_foreclosure

Heard that last night. Apparently he just walked away simply because the house was upside down. Alot of people have been doing that. It's not like he can't afford it!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »
The business of selling books isn't all its cracked up to be. Unless you're on Oprah or your last name is Grisham or Clancy, you're not gonna get rich as an author.

As interesting as "Juiced" or his new book may be, it's targeted to sports fans and it's not like that group prefers reading to watching ESPN.
BigNationRadio.com

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 07:25:30 AM »
Shit, you know nothing about women!!

here is what I do know, every guy that I know who got involved with a women on a serious level ended up regreting it, now before you jump to reply let me make a few things clear, my parents are perfectly happy then again I bet so are yours, im talking about guys in their 20's meeting girls in their 20's, have yet to see a nice success story always a serious disaster and I work with tons of men and women.

Yeah you might be sitting next to a girl there and your cock is doing the typing, or maybe you just met a girl thats 24 but shes telling you she has money pout away and for now shes so great acts very lady like etc and you are head over heels, it always is like that, you are mostlikly the schmuck that calls up your guy friends after one day and talk crap like (note the word dude)

"Dude I just met this girl shes hot shes got a great job, has her own place, shes a VP at Microsoft, shes already in love with me I know this is it, shes loves to cook, shes into bodybuilding blah blah blah blah....."

Get real mister stop with your bullshit there

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 07:27:03 AM »
The business of selling books isn't all its cracked up to be. Unless you're on Oprah or your last name is Grisham or Clancy, you're not gonna get rich as an author.

As interesting as "Juiced" or his new book may be, it's targeted to sports fans and it's not like that group prefers reading to watching ESPN.
the avg american thinks if you write a book you have it made, they have no clue what the fuck it takes to make coin off a book, then again the avg american fucktard also thinks the girls hes talking to on myspace that has 50000 cock friends is only fucking him

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »
If he was a BB, he could switch to g4p now.  ;D

Who's to say he isn't.he does hang with DA.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 07:37:17 AM »
hahahhaa, this motherfuccker is so desperate for money that he tried to get money just to do a phone interview with some local sports talk station here in STL, the producer of the show said they don't pay people for interviews.
Sucks for him, he went from bangin Madonna to haning out with Derek Anthony......
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 07:38:01 AM »
Sucks for him, he went from bangin Madonna to sucking Derek Anthony......

Fixed.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 07:38:48 AM »
Sucks for him, he went from bangin Madonna to haning out with Derek Anthony......

i doubt he has problems in the banging department but def money wise seems like hes got issues

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 07:40:41 AM »
i doubt he has problems in the banging department but def money wise seems like hes got issues

Saw him at Myrtle Beach bike week in a restaurant a few years ago.  He had some seriously hot poon with him.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
Saw him at Myrtle Beach bike week in a restaurant a few years ago.  He had some seriously hot poon with him.

When youre a celebrity (and I use the word loosely with Jose) getting good looking pussy is like saying you can turn the faucet on and make water come out..........

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »
humungous boobs!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 08:57:07 AM »
When youre a celebrity (and I use the word loosely with Jose) getting good looking pussy is like saying you can turn the faucet on and make water come out..........
that what it seems, regardless if they got cash or not if there is fame there is hot bubble butt

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

True, but he made millions from his first book that sparked alot if intrest. I'm sure based on that previous book he got huge money for writing the others. Exposure on Oprah doesn't mean crap in the sports world. The fat women sitting on their asses in the afternoon and eating bon bons could care less about what athlete is on steroids, they're more concerned on what movie star is involved in the biggest scandal of the week!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 09:15:53 AM »
He isn't broke.  He just doesn't want to keep paying a mortgage for his house.  I have a friend here that last year owned 5 houses.  He now has 2 left.  It wasn't that he has made less money (well a little) but it was the fact that his renters could no longer pay the rent and they left him hanging for months.  At Christmas and January not one of his renters paid rent for those two months.  When you have a $2,000+ mortgage on 5 homes and no one is paying you the rent it adds up.  It just seems easier nowadays to just let the bank take your house. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 09:19:45 AM »
here is what I do know, every guy that I know who got involved with a women on a serious level ended up regreting it, now before you jump to reply let me make a few things clear, my parents are perfectly happy then again I bet so are yours, im talking about guys in their 20's meeting girls in their 20's, have yet to see a nice success story always a serious disaster and I work with tons of men and women.

Yeah you might be sitting next to a girl there and your cock is doing the typing, or maybe you just met a girl thats 24 but shes telling you she has money pout away and for now shes so great acts very lady like etc and you are head over heels, it always is like that, you are mostlikly the schmuck that calls up your guy friends after one day and talk crap like (note the word dude)

"Dude I just met this girl shes hot shes got a great job, has her own place, shes a VP at Microsoft, shes already in love with me I know this is it, shes loves to cook, shes into bodybuilding blah blah blah blah....."

Get real mister stop with your bullshit there
QFT !!1

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »
Canseco didn't make millions from 'Juiced'. Books like that don't sell millions of copies.
BigNationRadio.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »
Canseco didn't make millions from 'Juiced'. Books like that don't sell millions of copies.

I'd be shocked if Jose made a few hundred grand off it.  If you are familiar with publishing contracts, as Special Ed is, you'd agree.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »
they should force players to take a few business classes.... ???
A

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »
they should force players to take a few business classes.... ???

They usually do.