Author Topic: HOW TO TURN PRO - by Tom Prince  (Read 16722 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: HOW TO TURN PRO - by Tom Prince
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »
And still looks better than 95% of people that post here

Yeah, we're all running around with fistulas in our arms.  :(

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2008, 11:05:47 AM »
tom was always to arrogant with his "natural BB are small and they suck" bullshit, that always pissed me off over on mayhem, I had a couple of run ins with him along time ago.  it's like if you didn't do roids you were a zero to him...

this was years ago so maybe I'm remembering it wrong but he just seemed like an asshole about it to me..you wanna do drugs to get huge, fine.  I got no problem with you but don't treat me like a zero cause I don't want to do them.
nasser=piece of shit

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »
Prince is a 120 pounds soaking wet little puss off the sauce-hes the very definition of "all drugs".  Prince has shit genetics.

Hes inferior to the majority of natural lifters.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2008, 11:25:15 AM »
And still looks better than 95% of people that post here
haha.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »
L

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »
chick,

you could hardly comprehend the meaning of the word "intelligent", much less appreciate it.

you're benchmark for intelligence is a nubain junkie that drugged himself out of his "profession".

Still waiting for an intelligent response..... look like itmight take a while

I'll check back later for your "expert" opinion of what it takes to become a pro.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »
It's quite simple: do you have to take steroids to be a pro bodybuilder? yes. Will taking steroids guarantee you'll be a pro bodybuilder? No.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »
Tom Prince is a cool name to have ...
anything is cool when compared to "jaejonna"
 8)

p.s tom prince has better musical taste than 95% of people that post here.  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »
[5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

Didn't know it's impossible to turn pro if you go to a funeral 4 times in 15 years  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »
maybe Tom took a set of adjustable dumbells to funerals, TIB.

His theory is why go to funerals and miss a workout.  They'll still be dead after your workout...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »
Looks like Tom has adopted a new training regimen judging by the way he looks; have NO more than 2-3 workouts in the next 12-15 years

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »
Tom was all Genetics baby that's why he looks so good NOW.Livin the Dream Baby. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »
1: Juice
2: Genetics
3: Determination

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

Phil heath didn't miss 2-3 workouts in the 12-15 years, he missed 7-10 YEARS, cause he only trained for 5 years.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2008, 02:37:14 PM »
1: Juice
2: Genetics
3: Determination

Number 1= Losers excuse for not having a Great Body.
You could look absolutely amazing as a Natural, less size- but you must have good genetics and the majority of people don't have it and will never admit it. So they find a excuse. And if that was not enough they spend that majority of their time here bitching instead of working out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »
genetics is very important.  wide structure and good lines required.  None of that giant pec gap, none of the narrow shoulders, wide hips.  guys like that just don't get past 8th at nationals.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »
. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

Phil heath didn't miss 2-3 workouts in the 12-15 years, he missed 7-10 YEARS, cause he only trained for 5 years.

Biggest prove that genetic is key.....

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »
genetics is very important.  wide structure and good lines required.  None of that giant pec gap, none of the narrow shoulders, wide hips.  guys like that just don't get past 8th at nationals.

So True

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 03:35:32 PM »
chick,

you could hardly comprehend the meaning of the word "intelligent", much less appreciate it.

you're benchmark for intelligence is a nubain junkie that drugged himself out of his "profession".

STILL can't think of a good response?

Anytime now...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

2L2Q

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2008, 04:01:45 PM »
I really believe that bodybuilding ,just like any other sport is not about drugs. The champion is not champion because he takes more drugs than the others,everyone does.
To become pro i think that you have to be consistent,thats the number 1 thing,along with having good genes,being determined ,disciplined and all those boring things,there's no secret,is all about time doing that.

why in the world there are millions of people that take juice,and the 99,9 % of them doesn't look like a pro,is because they don't do it alll the way,with everything else,giving 100 % in every aspect.

I don't know if i am right in this one,but i really think that if steroids didn't exist,the n1 bodybuilder right now would still be jay, the n2 vic........

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
tom was always to arrogant with his "natural BB are small and they suck" bullshit, that always pissed me off over on mayhem, I had a couple of run ins with him along time ago.  it's like if you didn't do roids you were a zero to him...

this was years ago so maybe I'm remembering it wrong but he just seemed like an asshole about it to me..you wanna do drugs to get huge, fine.  I got no problem with you but don't treat me like a zero cause I don't want to do them.

Exactly.

HAHA, RON.....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2008, 04:10:49 PM »
I really believe that bodybuilding ,just like any other sport is not about drugs. The champion is not champion because he takes more drugs than the others,everyone does.
To become pro i think that you have to be consistent,thats the number 1 thing,along with having good genes,being determined ,disciplined and all those boring things,there's no secret,is all about time doing that.

why in the world there are millions of people that take juice,and the 99,9 % of them doesn't look like a pro,is because they don't do it alll the way,with everything else,giving 100 % in every aspect.

I don't know if i am right in this one,but i really think that if steroids didn't exist,the n1 bodybuilder right now would still be jay, the n2 vic........

Hi FLEX Magazine!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »
He forgot to mention his secret weapon... ADVIL!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
tom was always to arrogant with his "natural BB are small and they suck" bullshit, that always pissed me off over on mayhem, I had a couple of run ins with him along time ago.  it's like if you didn't do roids you were a zero to him...

this was years ago so maybe I'm remembering it wrong but he just seemed like an asshole about it to me..you wanna do drugs to get huge, fine.  I got no problem with you but don't treat me like a zero cause I don't want to do them.

Is his attitude really surprising?  His whole sense of self worth rested in his physique.  So, to him, if you weren't as big as he was you were less of a person.