Author Topic: Baptist Minister Asks McCain:Did You Call Your Wife A Kunt? *VIDEO*  (Read 903 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I brought this up before in a previous post. Notice McNasty never answers the question.  :-\

At a town hall forum in Iowa yesterday, Sen. John McCain was asked about a story from Cliff Schecter's controversial recent book, The Real McCain, which alleges that during a 1992 campaign stop, McCain angrily called his wife a "trollop" and a "c**t" in front of aides and reporters.

Marty Parrish, a business owner in Des Moines, told OffTheBus's Keith Dinsmore that he asked McCain about the incident because he's concerned about how McCain's temper could impact his leadership.

"A guy who would call his wife a trollop and a c--t just because she had ruffled his hair in front of five guys is not only a jerk, but a dangerous hothead if he ever gets his finger on the button."
"And since the mainstream media has decided to give McCain a free pass, I decided to stand up and, if they gave me an open mike, ask the question that the press refuses to touched. Our country is in a serious crisis after nearly eight years of Bush, and America appears to be oblivious to the danger this guy (McCain) poses to our country."

Parrish, an ordained Baptist minister who holds a master's degree in political science, was questioned by Secret Service agents before being released. He was not charged in the incident. Parrish asked whether McCain called his wife Cindy an expletive related to the female anatomy, as has been alleged in the book "The Real McCain," written by Dem strategist Cliff Schecter.

McCain's response got him a round of applause from the crowd: "There's people here who don't respect that kind of language, so I'll move on to the next questioner in the back."

In an interview with IowaPolitics.com, Parrish said his intentions were simple in posing the question to McCain. The former Joe Biden campaign worker stressed he is very concerned about the Republican presidential nominee's temperament.

"We have a man whose temper can get the best of him," Parrish said. "What I am worried about is his temper. Our country is in a serious crisis. This election is the most significant one since 1860. It appears America is asleep -- so I stood up and asked the question."

!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I have a feeling the dems will make sure that Q is asked again, and again, and again.

And I have a feeling it's going to piss him off, and he might punch someone. :)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

What he should have said is "there's people here who don't appreciate the kind of language I use on a daily basis..."

Also, it's bullshit that the guy was detained by secret service. Too bad his "injuries" are probably too minimal for him to have a cause of action.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Well, McCain did answer honestly.
I'm sure there were plenty of people in that hall who don't appreciate that kind of language,
...hence his skillfull avoidance of answering the actual question posed.

What he should have asked is "Did you call your wife an expletive used to refer to the female anatomy?"

By using the actual offensive word... he let McCain slide around it,
...leaving him no choice but to respond would have been better.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that clip went from 35k to 98k hits in its second day.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Well, McCain did answer honestly.
I'm sure there were plenty of people in that hall who don't appreciate that kind of language,
...hence his skillfull avoidance of answering the actual question posed.

What he should have asked is "Did you call your wife an expletive used to refer to the female anatomy?"

By using the actual offensive word... he let McCain slide around it,
...leaving him no choice but to respond would have been better.

Agreed, what point did he prove there?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Agreed, what point did he prove there?

That's he's slippery like a snake in the grass?  That his straight talk express is straight bull?
w