Author Topic: MD signs another athlete - Jeff Long  (Read 15196 times)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
MD signs another athlete - Jeff Long
« on: May 02, 2008, 10:45:49 PM »
Jeff Long, the man that Steve Blechman describes as "Jay Cutler Jr. with Paul Demayo calves", has officially penned an exclusive contract with Team Muscular Development. On June 14th of this year, the 24-year old New Jersey native will be entering the much anticipated NPC Jr. Nationals which will also feature rising star, 2006 NPC Excalibur overall champ, Trey "The Phenom" Brewer. This onstage battle should help infuse new interest into the sport of bodybuilding and help to usher in a new era of young upcoming champions. What's even more interesting is that both men will also be entering this year's USA Championships in Las Vegas, NV on July 28th and 29th in hopes of earning their IFBB Pro cards. Only time will tell if this "clash of titans" will prove to be the epic battle it's lining up to be on paper. Either way, the anticipation is worth the price of admission!

At only 5' 6" tall, Jeff has weighed as much as 285lbs in the offseason and he's packing a freakish-looking 245 in these 9-week out photos. When asked what he'll weigh onstage, Jeff answers very matter-of-factl: "I'm not worrying about the scale. I just want to be as ripped as possible."

These very wise words from such a young competitor may prove to be the key to bringing home that ever elusive IFBB Pro card come July. Whatever the case, Team MD will be their supporting the newest member of their ever-expanding extended family.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: MD signs another top tier athlete!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:47:31 PM »
He looks great in those pictures.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »
This thread is making me long for yellow frogs.
BigNationRadio.com

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 11:16:20 PM »
This thread is making me long for yellow frogs.

I used to be the king of those...good times.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »

All I see are yellow frogs.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 11:26:37 PM »
All I see are yellow frogs.

I don't see shit....especially "athletes".
HAHA, RON.....

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »
Jeff Long, the man that Steve Blechman describes as "Jay Cutler Jr. with Paul Demayo calves", has officially penned an exclusive contract with Team Muscular Development. On June 14th of this year, the 24-year old New Jersey native will be entering the much anticipated NPC Jr. Nationals which will also feature rising star, 2006 NPC Excalibur overall champ, Trey "The Phenom" Brewer. This onstage battle should help infuse new interest into the sport of bodybuilding and help to usher in a new era of young upcoming champions. What's even more interesting is that both men will also be entering this year's USA Championships in Las Vegas, NV on July 28th and 29th in hopes of earning their IFBB Pro cards. Only time will tell if this "clash of titans" will prove to be the epic battle it's lining up to be on paper. Either way, the anticipation is worth the price of admission!

At only 5' 6" tall, Jeff has weighed as much as 285lbs in the offseason and he's packing a freakish-looking 245 in these 9-week out photos. When asked what he'll weigh onstage, Jeff answers very matter-of-factl: "I'm not worrying about the scale. I just want to be as ripped as possible."

These very wise words from such a young competitor may prove to be the key to bringing home that ever elusive IFBB Pro card come July. Whatever the case, Team MD will be their supporting the newest member of their ever-expanding extended family.

Hate to break it to you but bodybuilders are not athletes..........especi ally one's that are 5'6 and 285 and get winded and break out into a sweat from trying to wipe their own asses. Is that clear enough?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 11:47:05 PM »
Hate to break it to you but bodybuilders are not athletes..........especi ally one's that are 5'6 and 285 and get winded and break out into a sweat from trying to wipe their own asses. Is that clear enough?

Geez coach i was being sarcastic. Settle down.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

I was hoping someone else would put up pictures. I'm too lazy to find some.

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 11:50:03 PM »
Geez coach i was being sarcastic. Settle down.

Sorry....it's late, just got back from an Angel game on which they lost >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 11:52:16 PM »
Sorry....it's late, just got back from an Angel game on which they lost >:(

It's Bill Clinton's fault they lost.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »
It's Bill Clinton's fault they lost.

No.......not this time!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 12:09:26 AM »
No.......not this time!

you're just defending the guy because you voted for him ;)

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »
you're just defending the guy because you voted for him ;)

Fuck me.....I give up  :(

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 12:14:30 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 12:16:00 AM »
Fuck me.....I give up  :(

:-P

I could have told you in 1992 what a scumbag, cheater, liar, pandered, globalist, draft-dodging, poor choice that Bill clinton was.  I was preaching it back then, believe me!  

You would have called me crazy and wrong, right?  ;)
Yet a few years later, you agree completely with my disdain for Billy boy.

And a few years from now, you'll realize the neocon agenda wasn't true republican ideals, rather, a hijacked plunder.  Give it a few years.  You're behind the curve, but I forgive ya!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »
Here's a video of Jeff Long. He's got it all...synthol'ed biceps, high blood pressure, synthol'ed delts, clogged arteries, and Dave Palumbo living vicariously through another wide-waisted clone. Observe the great peak on his biceps while doing TRICEP pushdowns. Another brilliant marketing move by Da Boss designed to "get back" at Trey Brewer for spurning his advances.
BigNationRadio.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 12:25:01 AM »
HUGE. How old is he?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »
Here's a video of Jeff Long. He's got it all...synthol'ed biceps, high blood pressure, synthol'ed delts, clogged arteries, and Dave Palumbo living vicariously through another wide-waisted clone. Observe the great peak on his biceps while doing TRICEP pushdowns. Another brilliant marketing move by Da Boss designed to "get back" at Trey Brewer for spurning his advances.

Amazing huh?  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 12:35:00 AM »

wow. what a disgusting physiguqe. why did he sign this syntholed up loser. biiiiiiiiig misstake Blechman big misstake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »
He's young looking and has big arms.

any product you put next to him will sell, due to young dumb kids wanting big arms.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Fucking Ed!  ;D
HAHA, RON.....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 02:27:16 AM »
Ugly physic. But huge arms and powerful looks he gets. Fun to see.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 02:28:57 AM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 05:25:36 AM »

Great! Another GHOST-WRITTEN article for us to not read unless we are in the grocery store and you pick up the magazine to read it while in line to put it DOWN before check-out. Hmmm...
?