Author Topic: Hmmm i think i am figuring out what my appendix is for  (Read 2271 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hmmm i think i am figuring out what my appendix is for
« on: May 03, 2008, 06:07:46 AM »
i noticed on my high egg days wich give me more than a significant amount of cholesterol. i feel overall much more warm than usual. many dont keep track of body temp and room temp and have no clue. sometimes you can feel cold at 60 sometimes 60 degrees in your house can be pretty damn hot depending on what your eating

anyways this buildup of cholesterol, if not burned bloats the stomach and goes more to belly fat and not fat gain on the rest of the body wich is an interesting find. but as it is burned off stomach will shrink and fat loss from other areas of the body will occur

also fat mainly in the gut area is from not enough activity this is what you see on average people who dont workout and dont carry much bodyfat on there bodies who are fairly slim but carry most of the fat in there stomach but are only a few weeks from a six pack through training, fat on the body is simply overeating even though your activity may be high like people with huge fat arms and body there fat is more evenly distributed from years of dieting errors and people with big appetites.

but as ive been eating high cholesterol for quite sometime, ill be brutally honest , i am alot more horneyier, my erections are like so strong it hurts feels like my wang is growing along with a sensation in my appendix, not a pain but like a signaling that i have fully refeuled myself with the proper amount of cell building fat burning cholesterol

i think this cholesterol, sitting in the body and not being burned off by non trainers , actually helps keep the 'rest' of there body fairly lean , face it non trainers dont have much chest or bodyfat only skinny /fat on stomach. bodybuilders evenly distribute things throughout there body while cholesterol in the gut will remain low because it is being used in other areas of the body, this takes away from the metabolism i beleive, because if there is not enough good cholesterol for use in the gut and testicles the body will not run as efficiently as it could . i found that eating more cholesterol , putting more of it back into the stomach while still staying very active has made my sex drive go wild as well enhance my training
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Hmmm i think i am figuring out what my appendix is for
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 06:11:56 AM »
Soken well my brother from another mother! ;)

Spirit of Truth

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 06:14:22 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 06:17:28 AM »
::) ::) ::)

what dont you agree with?

cholesterol not being functional?

a key ingredient to cellular metabolism?

essential for immune and sex drive functions?

please tell me where i am wrong?

we deplete our natural cholesterol production when we workout, it goes out from the gut into our arms legs chest ect. the only way to replenish is through the correct diet this is why many natties hover aroun 12 percent and have just as much ab and bodyfat if not more than a non traininer

there rescources (cholesterol) have been literally spread too thin.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

thanks brother its good to know falcons that know
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »
hey bros i remember in anatomy and physiology class and probably any other health class ive takin, only maybe one word was spoken about the appendix

i beleive it is a dormant functional peice, it may be more active in others depending upon the dynamic of its function

the problem with peoples thinking, is they ignore a 'dynamic' everything means more than just one thing numbers are not numbers 0=used to represent a completion back to the whole or sphere before the big bang, i could go on..but the apendix in my circumstance seems to have enlightened me

just a quick search pulls this up. i love how arrogant schools are. theres alot of communication in the body , one must recognize and communicate with it back. we are not the body it is just our spirit vessel

ever wonder about these thoughts that formulate in your head, what is triggering that, what entities, why exactly is a certain thought or idea brought about at that specific time, the answer is the body has its cravings to function properly and awaken or enlighten areas/spaces/ thoughts/body. there are different directions your mind wants to go/explore all the time, its about finding the right flow and going with it only if it feels right. you see there are entities in you that know your future and outcomes and crave a direction for you to take, at the end of your direction its time for something else to explore, now if you are keeping track and have a bigger goal, you will explore and document after you have listend to these entities with in telling you how long to workout, what to eat, what to feel, how to act

Making antibodies

The appendix, in conjunction with other parts of the body which also contain cells called B-lymphocytes, manufactures several types of antibodies:

IgA immunoglobulins, involved in surface or mucosal immunity. These are vital in maintaining the protective barrier between the bowel and the bloodstream.

IgM and IgG immunoglobulins, which fight invaders via the bloodstream.

The appendix is in fact part of the G.A.L.T. (Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue) system. The lymphoid follicles develop in the appendix at around two weeks after birth, which is the time when the large bowel begins to be colonized with the necessary bacteria. It is likely that its major function peaks in this neonatal period.
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 06:52:29 AM »
seriously how do you come up with this stuff? I'm really 50/50 believing you really mean this because this looks like
way to much effort just to piss people off.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 07:00:12 AM »
go finish my mowing my lawn .....lawn boy.

then go back home to your mommies house

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 07:00:25 AM »
seriously how do you come up with this stuff? I'm really 50/50 believing you really mean this because this looks like
way to much effort just to piss people off.
yeah its all a bunch of shit bro.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 08:18:26 AM »
ever heard the word 'cock strong' or cocky.

you see the cock is the chicken

the egg from the chicken=cock strength

all has to do with cholesterol
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
the appendix is a sensory with pain or other sensations during infinitey.

the god body has heavenly earthly needs, we are not taught its needs, this holds you back from full capacity
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 08:22:46 AM »
waddy that first post is pretty acxcurate bro

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »
waddy that first post is pretty acxcurate bro

man burnt eggs taste fuckin great, not like totally scrambled , and if the egg sticks to the pan good shit!
A

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 09:37:12 AM »

What's up with all the Danzig pics??

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »
great post wadddy, some people just cant get beyond whey protien powder!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

Can someone please put this guy back in Timeout????  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

ever heard the words 'dumb as a door nail"

you see the door nail is part of the door

dumb= you

all has to do with being skinny as a prisoner of war victim with aids and anorexia

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »
he is correct 100% about cholestrol

do some research on cholestrol, breast milk, and developing new born babies.  :)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »
why dont you take some classes and actually learn something instead of getting high and spewing out gibberish ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
great post wadddy, some people just cant get beyond whey protien powder!

much like work in the feild there will always be the man who wishes to spend time screwing around on a job site and collecting that paycheck and never understanding mastering the craft because they were all about a lesser goal=money . but when you master a craft wich takes more dedication, hardwork, learning, caring, commitment, power, this new level attainment then makes lesser goals like money come that much more easier. Because one does not need to 'slack' or scheme there way to a nice pay check by screwin around clockin in and clocking out, they will otherwise develop superior swiftness with further actions and see the light brighter with more lavish dreams than just getting buy with a simple paycheck or a simple whey protien powder physique. one should strive for complete understanding and recognize shortcommings as they occur and attempt to fix them with tactics you invent
A