Author Topic: Robby Falcon Lookin like a stick  (Read 6631 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Robby Falcon Lookin like a stick
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 06:14:17 PM »
Get back to your 2006-form Waddy, ASAP!
Q

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 06:37:07 PM »
the hair has a lot to do with it.
$

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 08:20:19 PM »
he's not in the same pose and he didn't lose muscle.  you guys who said that are stupid.  ;)

well then he looks worse than he did.. poor fella

don't pick up the pipe bast.. don't  :'(

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »
he's not in the same pose and he didn't lose muscle.  you guys who said that are stupid.  ;)

Yes, he did lose muscle. Look at his delts, his pecs and his biceps. Do you need glasses stupid?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 11:23:14 PM »
Ron, put this idiot and his gimmicks back in time out.

Seriously, this attention whoring is out of hand. Thread after thread of the same bullshit. Always fishing for compliments..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 01:00:54 PM »
well he did lose a lot of fat.  That's why is waist is narrower. 

All IAF loss.
good point man! but still i think that his muscle to fat loss was 2 to 1 at best, 1 pound of fat for every 2 pounds of muscle :(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »
good point man! but still i think that his muscle to fat loss was 2 to 1 at best, 1 pound of fat for every 2 pounds of muscle :(

im very dehydrated in the second foto

i upped the water like crazy past two days and put on 12 pounds, i didnt realize i was that in much of a water deficit untill i took two to three days to re-water-up my self after consecutive days of alot of working out /sweating
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »
im very dehydrated in the second foto

i upped the water like crazy past two days and put on 12 pounds, i didnt realize i was that in much of a water deficit untill i took two to three days to re-water-up my self after consecutive days of alot of working out /sweating
ok, but if you put on 12 pounds in 2 days it wasn't just from drinking more water bro. you must have been carb depleted and maybe sodium depleted as well....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
ok, but if you put on 12 pounds in 2 days it wasn't just from drinking more water bro. you must have been carb depleted and maybe sodium depleted as well....

remember the body is beleived to be up to 95% water or as low as 85 as some beleive it

i dont carb deplete i eat plenty of fruit
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
remember the body is beleived to be up to 95% water or as low as 85 as some beleive it

i dont carb deplete i eat plenty of fruit
yeah ma man but fruit isn't dat high in carbs actually 8) pasta, potatoes, bread, soda, etc are high carb sources ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »
yeah ma man but fruit isn't dat high in carbs actually 8) pasta, potatoes, bread, soda, etc are high carb sources ;)

true but i havent had any "pasta, potatoes, bread, soda, etc " in months

ive been living off eggs , peanuts and fruits and these heavy cream shakes with blueberries but im cuttin that shit out, its good to eat that stuff now and then if i feel like i 'need something' but eggs and fruits are the right balance

the peanuts are the only thing non essential in my diet. its very hard to burn off a whole jar of peanutbutter the day you eat it along with black grapes
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 01:56:22 PM »
why starve yourself with so little muscle?

also, your head looks like beetlejuices did when it shrank . maybe all those peanuts are starting to turn your head into one?
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 01:57:30 PM »
why starve yourself with so little muscle?

also, your head looks like beetlejuices did when it shrank . maybe all those peanuts are starting to turn your head into one?
:D
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 02:01:51 PM »
Seriously bro..you look good with more muscle on you. You looked awesome in the heavier pics. You don't need to get insanely shredded.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »
Seriously bro..you look good with more muscle on you. You looked awesome in the heavier pics. You don't need to get insanely shredded.

what i have to get rid of is what i call 'bodybuilder fat'

its not the same fat -"look" you see in non trainers. who are skinny and dont have hardly any fat on there bodies only stomach fat

bodybuilders like me and squadfather have more even fat distribution its not all just concentrated in the gut

when someone is all gut fat, that is cholesterol/fat built up(potential muscle building feul source that has gone unused) and got backed up over time  do to inactivity or non bodybuilder life style  and not distributed for storage via either fat gain or intramuscular triglicerides (wich are fat in the muscle that allow for muscle size) evenly among trained muscle groups. unless of wich you are a palumbo juicer and this doesnt apply, big stomach ect

i just have to remember to rehydrate enough so i dont hit a wall in life/training ect. because after successive days of training and sweating its near impossible to be 100% sure you are fully hydrated enough to blot out potential f-ups  by pigging out, because you are EXTRA hungry from being dehydrated.

also in people with all gut fat there overall calories have probably been fairly low for a good long period of time, this accounts for there low bodyfat everywhere else

also these non trainers do not deplete there natural production of cholesterol by working out. remember the body will protect its organs first with fat/cholesterol.

the people who eat alot and do nothing will be big everywhere obviously. just like weightlifters who love to eat and train alot eat a fvck load of food but wont look much different in clothes than a fat person who never worked out
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

=10-12pounds
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »

=10-12pounds

Do you really have to crouch to pass through that door? Or is it the angle?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »
drinkin tons of water

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »
what i have to get rid of is what i call 'bodybuilder fat'

its not the same fat -"look" you see in non trainers. who are skinny and dont have hardly any fat on there bodies only stomach fat

bodybuilders like me and squadfather have more even fat distribution its not all just concentrated in the gut

when someone is all gut fat, that is cholesterol/fat built up(potential muscle building feul source that has gone unused) and got backed up over time  do to inactivity or non bodybuilder life style  and not distributed for storage via either fat gain or intramuscular triglicerides (wich are fat in the muscle that allow for muscle size) evenly among trained muscle groups. unless of wich you are a palumbo juicer and this doesnt apply, big stomach ect

i just have to remember to rehydrate enough so i dont hit a wall in life/training ect. because after successive days of training and sweating its near impossible to be 100% sure you are fully hydrated enough to blot out potential f-ups  by pigging out, because you are EXTRA hungry from being dehydrated.

also in people with all gut fat there overall calories have probably been fairly low for a good long period of time, this accounts for there low bodyfat everywhere else

also these non trainers do not deplete there natural production of cholesterol by working out. remember the body will protect its organs first with fat/cholesterol.

the people who eat alot and do nothing will be big everywhere obviously. just like weightlifters who love to eat and train alot eat a fvck load of food but wont look much different in clothes than a fat person who never worked out
Hilarity reigning supreme!!!  LOL  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
plenty of water here and almost at my leanest this was last year. very full eating ate alot that day and trained alot
A