Author Topic: MD NO BULL radio. Monday Night. Biggest baddest MOFO ever to walk the planet  (Read 1893 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
WATCH OUT!!!

To those who say u can't pull a vacuum at 260lb+  8)

AVBG

That aint a vacuum.

Boost

• Getbig V
Apparently he was super strong, outlifted the barbarian brothers soon after starting to train with them.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
All-Bull Guido Radio sucks ass...  it's worse than the Special Ed show!  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Boost

• Getbig V
That aint a vacuum.
Not exactly, but some people seem to think that you can't hit anything over 260 without lookin pregnant. This guy is the exception

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
funny thing is that Bob Chick looks at least that big and way better condition and you'd never hear him claiming to be the "biggest, baddest mofo on earth" ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
you CANNOT  compare a 260 lbs vic to a 260 lb stage ready coleman.  if vic was to get into ifbb kind of shape..straited gluts, ect..hed have been 230 tops

Boost

• Getbig V
funny thing is that Bob Chick looks at least that big and way better condition and you'd never hear him claiming to be the "biggest, baddest mofo on earth" ::)
I made up that title :P
Sure Bob looks incredible in that shot and is very underrated. However apart from conditioning, Vic is much feakier. Show me a pic where Bob matches this thickness

I think even Bob would admit that regardless of wether Vic competed or not, u can't deny he was a complete freak

Boost

• Getbig V
you CANNOT  compare a 260 lbs vic to a 260 lb stage ready coleman.  if vic was to get into ifbb kind of shape..straited gluts, ect..hed have been 230 tops
I don't have a clue what vic weighs in these pics (i'm guessing over 260) i'm just pointing out that it is possible to carry freakish mass with a streamlined waist and flat abs. I aint comparping him to coleman, sure Ronnie kills him come contest time

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV

Even today that is a Top 5 Mr. Olympia physique.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
I don't have a clue what vic weighs in these pics (i'm guessing over 260) i'm just pointing out that it is possible to carry freakish mass with a streamlined waist and flat abs. I aint comparping him to coleman, sure Ronnie kills him come contest time
yeah i feeel you bro... early ronnie, nasser, vic, and a few other gusy all got streamlined waists at insane poundages. wolf is a good example

Boost

• Getbig V
that first pic is faker than Michael Jackson's "marriage". ::)
Well this one aint fake
Do you honestly think Bob is Bigger or thicker than Vic?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com

haha and whos gay? get off his cock you fucking fat fuck!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Vic Richards was the original Getbigger -- tossing out claims of being better, bigger, and stronger than everyone but never having the balls to put up and get on stage and stand next to Haney, Gaspari, Beckles, Labrada, Demey, and the other top bodybuilders of his day.

Instead he sat behind his keyboard, but because they didn't have email back then, he played Karate Champ on his Commodore 64 and pretended he was a black belt who ate 25,000 calories a day.

BigNationRadio.com