Author Topic: craig titus is gonna make a ton of money  (Read 1671 times)

roc

• Getbig III
craig titus is gonna make a ton of money
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:30:06 PM »
shortly after this trial titus kelly  are gonna cash in on this whole mess. they will sell this drama to entertainment tonight or have someone write a detailed bood with thier testamonies and make a fortune, a damn shame

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: craig titus is gonna make a ton of money
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »
Who?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »
I am pretty sure they will not be able to profit off of this.  Same thing as OJ doing a book and explaining how he would have done the killings.  It didn't fly and he got nothing.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 11:44:48 PM »
The only thing Titus is going to get is hemorrhoids from having multiple cocks up his ass every night in the Big House.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 06:07:06 AM »
shortly after this trial titus kelly  are gonna cash in on this whole mess. they will sell this drama to entertainment tonight or have someone write a detailed bood with thier testamonies and make a fortune, a damn shame

If he gets out of this jam, I wonder if he'll log on to Get Big again  ;D
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:36 AM »
I am pretty sure they will not be able to profit off of this.  Same thing as OJ doing a book and explaining how he would have done the killings.  It didn't fly and he got nothing.

Actually, that was only because OJ had a civil judgement against him - his was a special case.  Titus has not been sued by anyone, and Nevada has no "Son of Sam" law, so in theory he could cash in on this.  In reality, though, how many people give enough of a shit to buy his book? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »
If he gets out of this jam, I wonder if he'll log on to Get Big again  ;D

Once he's convicted, Ron is going to give me his "Titus" account on here.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 06:30:25 AM »
No one will care

= no $

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 06:57:06 AM »
i don't know the general public loves to read about or watch twisted shit like this

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 08:04:23 AM »
Actually, the victim's mother has filed a civil suit against Craig and Kelly, for which she will surely wind up with a multi-million dollar judgement. But despite Ron's faith in the Titus defense, I don't think we'll be seeing either one of them on the street for at least twenty years.
BigNationRadio.com

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 08:39:56 AM »
i don't know the general public loves to read about or watch twisted shit like this
This just in: Publisher's are clamoring for the new Craig Titus Bio, "C'mon Baby Light My Fire", that tells the shocking, sordid story of one bodybuilder and his girfriend's adventures in the seedy world of narcotic drug use, sexual orgies with steroid abusing females with genitals the size of Vienna sausages, so-called "afterparties" where fitness girls were offered to various deviates in exchange for High Placings. And then..Craig and Kelly's Methamphetamine-fueled descent into madness and murder!                     Hey, sounds like a bestseller to me!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 08:43:50 AM »

Actually, that was only because OJ had a civil judgement against him - his was a special case.  Titus has not been sued by anyone, and Nevada has no "Son of Sam" law, so in theory he could cash in on this.  In reality, though, how many people give enough of a shit to buy his book? 

Exactly. The story is dead. Pun not intended.
a

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
  They won't get a dime. And even if they did, what are they gonna spend it on? Gas masks?