Author Topic: "Bridge"?  (Read 1711 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
"Bridge"?
« on: May 04, 2008, 09:19:32 AM »
How do bodybuilders pass from their bulking cycle to their cutting ones to get ready for competition? I heard that they "bridge"....what does that means?

I want to hear opinions from competitors here or guys who know.

Thanks!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: "Bridge"?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 09:44:31 AM »
bridging is coming off the compounds you are currently on, and replacing them with different ones.  Most pros do this so they are never truly 'off'.  If they are getting ready for a contest, its likely they will use a strong oral like dbol or anadrol and a good amount of test while bulking up. 

The problem is that those drugs cause you to hold a good amount of water, so as the contest nears they will certainly drop the dbol and adrol, and replace them with other compounds less likely to cause water retention.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 10:00:04 AM »
How do bodybuilders pass from their bulking cycle to their cutting ones to get ready for competition? I heard that they "bridge"....what does that means?

Thanks!
here man, this is in no way accurate as far as what a real cycle would be comprised of...guys often switch test esters, drop the test test coming up to a compeittion, and several other tricks. but this is just to give you a general idea of how they go from bulking to cutting before a contest

week 1-30 testosterone 1.5 grams
week 1-30 growth at 5 iu per day
week 1-15 deca 750 mg
week 8-15 dbol at 50mg per day
week 16-30 eq 750 mg
week 16-30 arimidex 2 mg per day
week 16-30 t3 250mcg
week 16-30 clen 200mcg
week 24-30 masteron
week 30 lasix

soemthing kind of like that bro

dont think those compounds are accurate, or dosages are accurate, just the injection schedule and kinds of compounds

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 10:24:40 AM »
bridging is coming off the compounds you are currently on, and replacing them with different ones.  Most pros do this so they are never truly 'off'.  If they are getting ready for a contest, its likely they will use a strong oral like dbol or anadrol and a good amount of test while bulking up. 

The problem is that those drugs cause you to hold a good amount of water, so as the contest nears they will certainly drop the dbol and adrol, and replace them with other compounds less likely to cause water retention.

not true.

maybe in the case of dbol, but not anadrol.

b

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »

Thanks!

The term "Bridging." This just refers to the in between time of two larger runs of AAS. Say you have a 16wk bulking run followed by a 16wk prep with 6wks of sort of in between time...during the 6wk in between time you would run a very small amount of AAS, just enough to keep you going....in general that's all the term bridge really means.