Author Topic: THE REAL ACTUAL TRUTH ON OIL PRICES...  (Read 5308 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
THE REAL ACTUAL TRUTH ON OIL PRICES...
« on: May 04, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
When I hear everyone, even Bill Maher say that, we went into Iraq for Oil and W couldn't even get that right, the supply hasn't changed and the price only goes higher and higher.  I'm shocked the real truth hasn't had much play.  Actually as far as the oil companies go, Iraq is a huge success...

So here is the real actual truth about oil prices.

Go to 36:40 of this video and listen.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6802228062297352475&hl=en

The Coach

Re: THE REAL ACTUAL TRUTH ON OIL PRICES...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »
When I hear everyone, even Bill Maher say that, we went into Iraq for Oil and W couldn't even get that right, the supply hasn't changed and the price only goes higher and higher.  I'm shocked the real truth hasn't had much play.  Actually as far as the oil companies go, Iraq is a huge success...

Sorry....I had to stop reading there :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »

Sorry....I had to stop reading there :-\
Why? the point is Bill Maher doesn't get it.  None of the info posted is about Bill Maher; it's about correcting a huge misconception about Iraqi oil and the desires of big oil.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
And righties should be ok with Greg Palast...  Fox uses him as "One of the World's Foremost Energy Experts."  ;D   That probably a bit of an overstretch but he is very well researched and has a uncanny ability to walk right into government and big business and fool them into turning over documents they would never want seen.  That's why I like him, he backs everything up with actual plans in hand.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
well, I guess I got a fuck that from Coatch ;D  better than nothing...

I mean come on, almost everyone I run across approach this like oil companies want to get their hands on as much oil as possible and pump it onto the market as fast and as much as they can.  The simple question I'll ask is what do you think these record profits lately would look like for them if that were the case?  I seriously doubt they'd be setting records like they are now!!!!  But isn't that what a cartel does?  YES!!!! So why people operate under this other assumption is beyond me.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 08:24:27 AM »

This guy is an idiot, everyone knows Obama's already told us the truth about oil prices, read Benny's threads about it.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 02:47:13 AM »
This guy is an idiot, everyone knows Obama's already told us the truth about oil prices, read Benny's threads about it.  ::)
are you serious ???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 08:10:55 AM »
are you serious ???

I thought my sarcasm was pretty evident.  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 08:14:30 AM »
Ok stop looking at the rising oil price as a bad thing. Soon we will see less idiots using their cars, and the highways will be for those who can afford expensive gas, which is a good thing because personally, im tired of all of the spics driving like idiots!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 08:38:50 AM »
Ok stop looking at the rising oil price as a bad thing. Soon we will see less idiots using their cars, and the highways will be for those who can afford expensive gas, which is a good thing because personally, im tired of all of the spics driving like idiots!

Hey, Thats actually good news!!! ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »
I thought my sarcasm was pretty evident.  ;D
I thought it must be, then the eye roll I was like huh :-\  my bust ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »
Well, the post wasn't really a bitch about prices.  With this post I was attempting to correct a pretty big misconception I keep hearing over and over.  But I do bitch about prices.  easy for you to say when you don't live in the middle of nowhere.  What I would actually like to have happen is a clean cheep alternative but that's just not going to ever happen either :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »
Well, the post wasn't really a bitch about prices.  With this post I was attempting to correct a pretty big misconception I keep hearing over and over.  But I do bitch about prices.  easy for you to say when you don't live in the middle of nowhere.  What I would actually like to have happen is a clean cheep alternative but that's just not going to ever happen either :-\

Through the use of ferrous oxide catalysts, you do make it clean, ...and cheaper for those who burn oil!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »
Through the use of ferrous oxide catalysts, you do make it clean, ...and cheaper for those who burn oil!
That's not an alternative fuel!!!!!!  You just won't stop will you ::)  Must be a fracking shame to have all your brain cells devoted to one message.  What a tool.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »

My girl's dad makes a bunch of money from oil (he's not an oilman per se though).  Who wants me to punch the old codger the next time I see him?  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »
That's not an alternative fuel!!!!!!  You just won't stop will you ::)  Must be a fracking shame to have all your brain cells devoted to one message.  What a tool.

You did NOT specify an alternative fuel... simply an alternative.

Using ferrous oxide catalysts would be an alternative to what everyone is doing now, and would provide an immediate universally implementable impact on many fronts.

Can you think of a quicker and more immediate universally implementable way to lower fuel consumption, reduce fuel costs, and clean up the NOX emissions given the pervasive infrastructure throughout the world?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
You did NOT specify an alternative fuel... simply an alternative.
I said, "clean cheap alternative" everyone knows that's what I was talking about but you... ::)

I suggest you end this now.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »
I said, "clean cheap alternative" everyone knows that's what I was talking about but you... ::)

I suggest you end this now.

I believe what you said was "clean cheep alternative"

When there are many & varied interpretations of unclear statements, unlike some who are drunk with power,
...I do not profess to be Kreskin.  That's where specificity comes in. It's quite helpful you know.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
I believe what you said was "clean cheep alternative"

When there are many & varied interpretations of unclear statements, unlike some who are drunk with power,
...I do not profess to be Kreskin.  That's where specificity comes in. It's quite helpful you know.
again, everyone knows what I meant but you.  And you did too.  You just felt the need to exploit the statement so you could lay another bread crumb ::)  You need to stop, you're way way way way past your final warning.  No more angling your product, no more copy and paste lines/posts related to your business.  No more reposting what gets deleted.  There aren't many forum rules and everyone seems to be just fine following the few we have but you.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »
again, everyone knows what I meant but you.  And you did too.  You just felt the need to exploit the statement so you could lay another bread crumb ::)  You need to stop, you're way way way way past your final warning.  No more angling your product, no more copy and paste lines/posts related to your business.  No more reposting what gets deleted.  There aren't many forum rules and everyone seems to be just fine following the few we have but you.

The problem here is a pavlovian response on the part of mods who interpret every statement or phrase as an advertisement for my business. There is a fuel crisis underway, and everything said is interpreted as advertising for my business. It is YOU who keeps mentioning my business at every turn, ...not I.

As I told Ozmo, I am not to be faulted because every innocent or innocuous phrase or statement reminds him of my business. You have the media to thank for that, as well as this administrations failed policies. Don't fault me for being prudent enough to position myself between a crisis and an immediate solution for that crisis.

When life hands you lemons, ...you can make sour faces, ...or you can made lemonade.

I choose to turn lemons into lemonade.  Or will that phrase become verbotten as well on this board?

w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »
Careful, the pavlovian dogs and mind readers may accuse you of spamming.

No  worries.  Calmus has loads of integrity.  In fact I'm willing to bet he doesn't need to lie to himself about his intentions.    ;) ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 08:24:40 PM »
Jag, you seem to be the only one who doesn't get it.  You're the only one showing up in every gas related thread with crafted slogans and copy and paste repeated messages.  SPAM...  Don't spam the board, you're the only one doing it.  Everyone else seems quite able to add a different opinion for each thread.  But your opinion only comes from your product.  You're the only one showing up with a basket of Business related rubber stamps and slogans.  Are you really this brainwashed?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »
Jag, you seem to be the only one who doesn't get it.  You're the only one showing up in every gas related thread with crafted slogans and copy and paste repeated messages.  SPAM...  Don't spam the board, you're the only one doing it.  Everyone else seems quite able to add a different opinion for each thread. 

I post in a number of threads not all of which are related to gas, and I don't post in EVERY gas related thread.

My definition of SPAM is a unsolicited commercial message. That is not what I have done.

But your opinion only comes from your product.

Not true. my opinion doesn't come from my business. My business came from my opinion.
but there YOU go again mentioning my business.

You're the only one showing up with a basket of Business related rubber stamps and slogans.  Are you really this brainwashed?

What business related rubber stamps? ???
What you call business related rubber stamps and slogans are and have always been my philosophies of life.

It's not a business thing, ...it is a lifestyle thing!

And it existed long before me and my business. It was Gene Kelly who first immortalized it on the silver screen.

Remember this... it's a classic.

w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »
You are that brainwashed ::) 

If you can't figure it out, it's your timeout and we're the goddamned three muskateers on this point.  :D

I'm the fat guy on the right, the faggy one next to me is DL, still MIA, then BB and Ozmo to the left with the symbol of strength and unity on this issue  :D

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »
You are that brainwashed ::) 

If you can't figure it out, it's your timeout and we're the goddamned three muskateers on this point.  :D

I'm the fat guy on the right, the faggy one next to me is DL, still MIA, then BB and Ozmo to the left with the symbol of strength and unity on this issue  :D

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno 8)

lol.    :D