Author Topic: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution  (Read 83686 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »
Horses, zebras and donkeys aren't the same species you buffoon - they are all distinct species. Hell, zebras are, actually, several distinct species. They are all the same genus: equus. And "species" is not the same thing as "genus".

That's why the terminology is important and why you need to define what you mean... Because in your case, your words are meaningless because you don't even know what you mean!

Your the baffoon they can procreate right? They are the same species.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2011, 04:37:50 PM »
In biology, a species is one of the basic units of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as a group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

According to this definition the 3 would be of 1 species right? Just cause you read some biased biology book that classifies it differently not everyone will agree with you "ah bafoooooooooooooon" who says that?

Anyway there you guys go again getting off topic over a single technicality. Here is what Stella is referring to, since we have to walk on egg shells with you two dingdongs; The Bible, particularly in Genesis classifies animals as a "kind" .....ie.... a dog, a cat, a monkey, so if you have proof of any 2 kinds of animals sharing a common ancestor then you have proof of macro evolution.

See what they did Stella? some wacko biologist steals the word "Species" and declares a horse and a donkey as 2 different species and us Christians already know that a horse and a donkey have a common ancestor as we have no problem with Micro evolution, but now sense some idiot is claiming they are 2 separate species then they can also now claim it as proof for Macro evolution, clever but really stupid, bending the rules, you guys changing the wording ain't going to change the real life facts and that is;... 2 animals that are not capable of procreating cannot, do not and will never share a common ancestor, period.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2011, 05:20:56 PM »
In biology, a species is one of the basic units of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as a group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

According to this definition the 3 would be of 1 species right? Just cause you read some biased biology book that classifies it differently not everyone will agree with you "ah bafoooooooooooooon" who says that?

Anyway there you guys go again getting off topic over a single technicality. Here is what Stella is referring to, since we have to walk on egg shells with you two dingdongs; The Bible, particularly in Genesis classifies animals as a "kind" .....ie.... a dog, a cat, a monkey, so if you have proof of any 2 kinds of animals sharing a common ancestor then you have proof of macro evolution.

See what they did Stella? some wacko biologist steals the word "Species" and declares a horse and a donkey as 2 different species and us Christians already know that a horse and a donkey have a common ancestor as we have no problem with Micro evolution, but now sense some idiot is claiming they are 2 separate species then they can also now claim it as proof for Macro evolution, clever but really stupid, bending the rules, you guys changing the wording ain't going to change the real life facts and that is;... 2 animals that are not capable of procreating cannot, do not and will never share a common ancestor, period.

The term has a specific meaning in biology asshole. Who cares what's in your grimoire? We are discussing biology and in biology the terms species and genus are distinct, not equivalent and not interchangeable.

Quoting some random guy you found on Google, with no (known) credentials in biology and the Bible as his source hardly qualifies as evidence that "species" means "can interbreed.

You are playing the typical trick - redefining terms to have them mean whatever you want to mean and using the resulting confusion to claim you stumped your opponents and won the argument/debate. This shit won't fly with me.

Congratulations on demonstrating your ignorance. More Bible study is in order it seems. Today you'll learn that according to Jesus, the mustard plant has the smallest seeds and grows into the largest tree. Don't let the fact that both of those are false discourage you though. :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »
ya because i should take my time to educate someone else when they can't take the time to read about something themselves, how rude of me. It doesn't matter anyway you are close minded all of you, you know god exists, you will not change your mind.

Answer this question, is it possible that god does not exist and that you are simply delusional?. You answer this question and ill teach you biology. I posted study after study showing macro evolution and the believers claim (one time hard) was to simply say no thats false, it cant happen and never will, why after finding out someone is completely out to lunch would i respond with a post detailing something he wont even read.

lol i hope you are a gimmick dude, if you are pm me would ya, lol. His claim was false, im not going to spend time disproving something that evolution doesn't even claim, how is that relevant? It's like me saying anyone who believes jesus could shoot lasers out of his eyes and shapeshift is out of touch with reality, when in fact, christianity makes no claim.

u guys aren't open to debate you are closed minded and no amount of talking can convince you.

Ask yourself, is it possible god does not exist and im delusional? if you can't at least have the possibility that this is the case then you are completely closed minded, you will discard facts if they go against your beliefs, you will ignore reality in order to maintain your bias.

Just so you know, yes i do believe that there is a possibility that god exists, i would like him to, im open to anything, however, i will not believe in something that has no evidence simple as that.

It's amazing how many insults are slung my way that I never respond to; although, when I decide to poke a little fun......BAM!!  That's ok though.  

Now, you probably won't like this, but, in response to your question concerning whether it's possible that God doesn't exist, the answer is no.....it isn't possible.  Too many revelations of the Holy Spirit in my life to ignore.  Too many instances of the Holy Spirit washing over me.  Too many corraborative experiences by fellow believers.  Too much fulfillment of scripture in my life.  I fully understand you can't fathom how a person can believe other than to attribute that belief to some form of delusion, lack of education, brainwashing, drug use, weakness, low self-esteem, etc....and you know what?  That's cool.  I ain't mad at ya.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2011, 12:18:25 PM »
No. Controlled experiments with conditions similar to those that, according to our scientific understanding, prevailed at the time. That's quite important. Because it shows that it can happen.

That it happened in a lab, in conditions similar to what prevailed at the time on Earth shows that it's not all that improbable and certainly not "mathematically impossible." But even if I were to grant you that the chances of it happening are vanishingly small (say, 1/(2128, which is approximately equal to 3×10-39. That number is vanishingly small. But it's not impossible. Consider also that, to the best of our understanding and knowledge, the age of the Universe is 13 billion years give or take a few hundred million... Given that much time, and perhaps concurrency, all of a sudden, it doesn't seem all that impossible, does it?

Now, about Borel's Law. I've read about one guy who twisted Borel's Law and used it to wave his hands and make grandiose claims. I believe he stated that "mathematicians agree events with odds beyond 1050 don't happen" (I'm paraphrasing his exact quote; I don't remember the original phrasing) which is, to put it bluntly, complete and utter bullshit. After you stop laughing at the whole 1050 bit (which by itself shows that the man was clueless about statistics and probability theory), which mathematicians agree with that statement? Certainly not all - I have a degree in mathematics and I don't agree with that phrasing. Besides, even if they all agreed, what does the consent of mathematicians mean vis-à-vis unlikely events actually occuring? Why not quote the consent of astrologers? Or poker champions? Or New York-based chefs?

The reality is that he most likely misunderstood and misinterpreted what he was reading. Borel claimed that, even in the cosmic scale, an event with a probability of 10-50 has a negligible probability of occurring, which is certainly true. But a negligible probability is not the same as "it's impossible." It's exceedingly improbable to flip a coin 512 times and get 512 heads -- specifically it's 1/(2512) which is approximately equal to 7.5 × 10-155. That number is vanishingly small. But it's not impossible and exceedingly unlikely events do happen.
I can live with that. :)  We then agree that it's an exceedingly improbable, vanishingly small chance of occurrance, but not mathematically impossible.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
It's amazing how many insults are slung my way that I never respond to; although, when I decide to poke a little fun......BAM!!  That's ok though.  

Now, you probably won't like this, but, in response to your question concerning whether it's possible that God doesn't exist, the answer is no.....it isn't possible.  Too many revelations of the Holy Spirit in my life to ignore.  Too many instances of the Holy Spirit washing over me.  Too many corraborative experiences by fellow believers.  Too much fulfillment of scripture in my life.  I fully understand you can't fathom how a person can believe other than to attribute that belief to some form of delusion, lack of education, brainwashing, drug use, weakness, low self-esteem, etc....and you know what?  That's cool.  I ain't mad at ya.  

ok so you will deny reality need be because god has to be real, you have no space for critical thinking.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »
There you go again with your over analyzing  stupid terms, define species?, are you serious? and you claim I am dumb...........woooooooo ooosh, Horse, Zebra, Donkey=1 species,............. Tiger, Lion= 1 species.............C'mon, this ain't grade 2. Horse having a Lion as an ancester is an example of Macro evolution ;D

in any debate you have to define what it is you wish to debate if you believe a species is simply things that look alike then we will not be able to continue.

i accept the definition you laid out in your next post, and yes taking one creature to produce another that can no longer breed has been observed in a lab, aka macroevolution. It has been observed in nature, would you like the examples, and when provided would you at least admit it as evidence of "macro-evolution" since it meets your definition?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »
ok so you will deny reality need be because god has to be real, you have no space for critical thinking.

How can you dismiss something you've never personally experienced?  You refuse to allow God into your life despite millions of others that have and can testify to his truth.  You call the rest of us delusional, yet you have no concept of what we're referring to or have experienced.  Now, it's your absolute choice to deny God completely, but I don't encourage that choice at all; although, I won't stand in your way either.  Critical thinking is perfectly fine, but you can't intellectualize God away no matter how big your brain is.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »
How can you dismiss something you've never personally experienced?

I've never personally experienced drugs and I dismiss them...

You refuse to allow God into your life despite millions of others that have and can testify to his truth.

Well, even if we set aside the fact that argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy, there's another big problem: millions of other others can also testify to the falsity of your God and the truth of theirs. Who do I pick?

You call the rest of us delusional, yet you have no concept of what we're referring to or have experienced.

Do you also require cardiologists to have personally experienced heart attacks before he can deliver a diagnosis? or psychiatrists to have personally experienced delusions before they can declare someone is suffering from paranoid delusions? That's an interesting approach to say the least!

I wouldn't call you delusional, although I would suggest, to me, belief in the Christian God in particular indicates flawed reasoning and a lack of critical skills in an individual.

Critical thinking is perfectly fine, but you can't intellectualize God away no matter how big your brain is.

Why not? And how can I think critically about something I cannot intellectualize?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »
How can you dismiss something you've never personally experienced?  You refuse to allow God into your life despite millions of others that have and can testify to his truth.  You call the rest of us delusional, yet you have no concept of what we're referring to or have experienced.  Now, it's your absolute choice to deny God completely, but I don't encourage that choice at all; although, I won't stand in your way either.  Critical thinking is perfectly fine, but you can't intellectualize God away no matter how big your brain is.

what? i am open to the possibility that god exists, i see no evidence he does exist so i won't just take it on faith as faith is a poison to ones mind.

you on the other hand cannot fathom that god may not exist, you have a closed mind, its quite simple actually. You will refuse reality because god has to exist according to you, the possibility of it being wrong is zero in your world.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »

you dismiss drugs????????????????

you are missing out bro, you need a personal relationship with them, open your heart humble your soul, use the grace of your ileum and you will see.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
what? i am open to the possibility that god exists, i see no evidence he does exist so i won't just take it on faith as faith is a poison to ones mind.

you on the other hand cannot fathom that god may not exist, you have a closed mind, its quite simple actually. You will refuse reality because god has to exist according to you, the possibility of it being wrong is zero in your world.

Well, even if we set aside the fact that argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy, there's another big problem: millions of other others can also testify to the falsity of your God and the truth of theirs. Who do I pick?

Do you also require cardiologists to have personally experienced heart attacks before he can deliver a diagnosis? or psychiatrists to have personally experienced delusions before they can declare someone is suffering from paranoid delusions? That's an interesting approach to say the least!

I wouldn't call you delusional, although I would suggest, to me, belief in the Christian God in particular indicates flawed reasoning and a lack of critical skills in an individual.

Why not? And how can I think critically about something I cannot intellectualize?

I'm sorry, but y'all just don't understand and that's ok.  I'm happy to discuss with you if you'd like to truly understand.  I'm not interested in the "God does/doesn't" exist debate - I'm interested in others understanding the love of God and having others experience the revelation of the Holy Spirit in their lives.  If you want to know God I will gladly help however I can....I'm no expert, but expertise isn't a prerequisite for experiencing God.....a willingness to surrender yourselves with humility and a genuine attitude of knowing God is....without that I simply can't help put point you in the direction tools/others that may be able to.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2011, 04:59:15 PM »
The term has a specific meaning in biology asshole. Who cares what's in your grimoire? We are discussing biology and in biology the terms species and genus are distinct, not equivalent and not interchangeable.

Quoting some random guy you found on Google, with no (known) credentials in biology and the Bible as his source hardly qualifies as evidence that "species" means "can interbreed.

You are playing the typical trick - redefining terms to have them mean whatever you want to mean and using the resulting confusion to claim you stumped your opponents and won the argument/debate. This shit won't fly with me.

Congratulations on demonstrating your ignorance. More Bible study is in order it seems. Today you'll learn that according to Jesus, the mustard plant has the smallest seeds and grows into the largest tree. Don't let the fact that both of those are false discourage you though. :D
@ Asshole----- well I see you upgraded your name calling from bafoon

@ Bible as his source doesn't qualify, I did not use the Bible as my source but you should know that the foundations of every single European, African and Asian development is in the Biblical Narrative, the most accurate historical piece of document to ever exist, Every major Empire, From Sumer to Rome, the most read book in the history of man kind and at one point to buy this book would have cost as much as your car in drive way.

You debating what the word species means is irrelevant to anyone taking part in this topic(even if I accept the biological definition, which was established after the word species already existed,) cause what the real debate is....is there two different types of creatures who are not capable of procreating that share a common ancestor, and if so has this been observed or proved by something other then faith

``this shit won`t fly with me``.....Oh I am soooooooo scared :'(

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
a willingness to surrender yourselves with humility and a genuine attitude of knowing God is

What exactly am I supposed to surrender myself to? Why isn't reason -- our tool for acquiring knowledge (and one presumably God blessed us with) -- sufficient? Why all this hide-and-seek? Why not give evidence that is impossible to doubt or dispute?

@ Asshole----- well I see you upgraded your name calling from bafoon

I call it like I see it. You are discussing biology and using terms that have a very specific meaning in biology to mean something entirely different in an attempt to confuse the issue. That's the mark of an asshole.

@ Bible as his source doesn't qualify, I did not use the Bible as my source but you should know that the foundations of every single European, African and Asian development is in the Biblical Narrative, the most accurate historical piece of document to ever exist, Every major Empire, From Sumer to Rome, the most read book in the history of man kind and at one point to buy this book would have cost as much as your car in drive way.

LOL! Seriously? You call the Bible "the most accurate historical piece of document to ever exist"? At least that's slightly better than calling it inerrant, I guess. The Bible is nothing more than a collection of stories that have been edited, re-edited, modified, tweaked, translated and re-translated and re-translated again, then stuck together by the decree of one monarch or collective of priests, only to be re-shuffled again by another collection of priests a few years later.

While some events described no doubt revolve around actual historical events, it's a stretch to call the Bible a historically accurate document, especially when there's clear evidence of inconsistency in the Bible itself in places where the same incident is described in two (or more) sections of the text and the descriptions don't match up.

And LOL @ people during the Sumerian Empire reading the Bible (as a book no less!). The Sumerian Empire went into decline a good 1500 years before Jesus. There was no Bible. Come on! You can do better than that!

Why does it matter that it's the "most read book"? Pizza is the most eaten food. So?

You debating what the word species means is irrelevant to anyone taking part in this topic(even if I accept the biological definition, which was established after the word species already existed,) cause what the real debate is....is there two different types of creatures who are not capable of procreating that share a common ancestor, and if so has this been observed or proved by something other then faith

I'm not debating. I'm asking that you explain the terms you use and stick to the common terminology of the field that you are debating about.

There's a number of transitional fossils showing dinosaur-to-bird transitional forms, fossils showing reptile-mammal intermediates and quite an extensive series of hominid fossils showing ape-to-human evolution. You may educate yourself at http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/ if you're so inclined. The question is, are you?

``this shit won`t fly with me``.....Oh I am soooooooo scared :'(

Whether you're scared or not is irrelevant and besides the point. The fact remains that your underhanded debating techniques and attempts to obfuscate the issues won't work with me. In short: this shit won't fly with me.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 04, 2011, 05:00:15 PM »
What exactly am I supposed to surrender myself to? Why isn't reason -- our tool for acquiring knowledge (and one presumably God blessed us with) -- sufficient? Why all this hide-and-seek? Why not give evidence that is impossible to doubt or dispute?
Surrender to the Lord's will for your life.  If you truly desire to know God....if you truly want to, then take it right to him in prayer.  If you've never prayed before that's fine.  Start slow and just speak from your heart both earnestly and humbly.  If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that he is the risen savior you will be saved.  Then experience the revelation of the Holy Spirit in your life!!!  This is the key to the evidence, but more imporatantly this is the key....the narrow gate....to salvation. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 04, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »
Surrender to the Lord's will for your life.  If you truly desire to know God....if you truly want to, then take it right to him in prayer.  If you've never prayed before that's fine.  Start slow and just speak from your heart both earnestly and humbly.  If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that he is the risen savior you will be saved.  Then experience the revelation of the Holy Spirit in your life!!!  This is the key to the evidence, but more imporatantly this is the key....the narrow gate....to salvation. 

I do not wish to be rude, since you've been very courteous and polite. But this is the problem: If, arguendo, your God exists then he endowed me with something called a mind which uses something called logic and is my only means of acquiring knowledge. My critical and rational faculty prevent me from believing in him because there's no logical evidence. I can't help it!

It seems to me that if the Christian God wanted people to believe, he should have either not given us a brain, or he should provide incontrovertible evidence that would satisfy logic and wouldn't require faith and all would be good. But instead of doing that he chose to make appearances on a tortilla.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »
Surrender to the GETBIGS will for your life.  If you truly desire to know GETBIG... if you truly want to, then take it right to RON in prayer.  If you've never prayed before that's fine.  Start slow and just speak from your heart both earnestly and humbly.  If you confess with your mouth that GETBIG is Lord and believe that he is the risen savior you will be saved.  Then experience the revelation of the Holy Spirit in your life!!!  This is the key to the evidence, but more imporatantly this is the key....the narrow gate....to salvation.  
There, now thats better! funny how it sounds just as ridiculous as the unmodified original text.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 05, 2011, 07:00:32 AM »
I do not wish to be rude, since you've been very courteous and polite. But this is the problem: If, arguendo, your God exists then he endowed me with something called a mind which uses something called logic and is my only means of acquiring knowledge. My critical and rational faculty prevent me from believing in him because there's no logical evidence. I can't help it!

It seems to me that if the Christian God wanted people to believe, he should have either not given us a brain, or he should provide incontrovertible evidence that would satisfy logic and wouldn't require faith and all would be good. But instead of doing that he chose to make appearances on a tortilla.

There, now thats better! funny how it sounds just as ridiculous as the unmodified original text.

If you don't want God in your life, you don't have to have God in your life.  Again, I don't encourage that choice, but I can't do a thing about it either.  If you'd like me to share more about my faith I'm happy to; otherwise, enjoy the holidays.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #343 on: December 05, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
LOL! Seriously? You call the Bible "the most accurate historical piece of document to ever exist"? At least that's slightly better than calling it inerrant, I guess.

Name a document that holds more historical accuracies then...

And LOL @ people during the Sumerian Empire reading the Bible (as a book no less!). The Sumerian Empire went into decline a good 1500 years before Jesus. There was no Bible. Come on! You can do better than that!

I did not say the Sumerian read the Bible. What I meant was sumer is the oldest accepted known civilizations and the Biblical Narrative speaks of the nations foundations

Sargon of Accad, found in cuneiform tablets, and Kador Lagumer, King of Elam are two characters mentioned in the genesis narrative.100's of other Biblical characters also have been found when nations tap into their history. Many Pharaoh's , Mesopotamia, Syria, Babylonia, Chaldea, Elam, Israel, Ethiopia, Palestine, etc etc... list is endless

Half of the kings that ruled the Assyrian Empire during the height of it's power from 800BC (will not use BCE) are Biblical characters, the entire Achaenenid Dynasty if found in the Bible and several Caesars. The most impressive is that the city of Amman (capital of Jordan) was founded by Amman himself 3500 years ago and still carries the name, the Bible tells us that Amman built the city and named it after himself. History has taught us that the Bible does not change as it has been copied over the last 2000 years, the dead sea scrolls proved this point in 1947, the king James taken from manuscript that where in circulation around 1300-1400BC where identical to the manuscripts found in the dead sea scrolls from the first and second century, so long for your stupid claim of being garbled in translation and altered during it being copied ::)

There's a number of transitional fossils showing dinosaur-to-bird transitional forms, fossils showing reptile-mammal intermediates and quite an extensive series of hominid fossils showing ape-to-human evolution. You may educate yourself at http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/ if you're so inclined. The question is, are you?

Easy to use the word "transitional" just because a few similarities, these similarities are evidence of a common designer, and you know as well as I do that most of these so called transitions are extremely exaggerated, Cmon now, don't play dumb, I have one for you..................... ..........A bike, a dirt bike, a motorcycle, a 3-wheel, a 4-wheeler, a mini, a hatchback, a 4 cylinder, a Chrysler 300, an Escalade.... see the transitions, better explanation then a common designer right?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 05, 2011, 04:49:31 PM »
LOL! Seriously? You call the Bible "the most accurate historical piece of document to ever exist"? At least that's slightly better than calling it inerrant, I guess.

Name a document that holds more historical accuracies then...

I did not say the Sumerian read the Bible. What I meant was sumer is the oldest accepted known civilizations and the Biblical Narrative speaks of the nations foundations

Sargon of Accad, found in cuneiform tablets, and Kador Lagumer, King of Elam are two characters mentioned in the genesis narrative.100's of other Biblical characters also have been found when nations tap into their history. Many Pharaoh's , Mesopotamia, Syria, Babylonia, Chaldea, Elam, Israel, Ethiopia, Palestine, etc etc... list is endless

Half of the kings that ruled the Assyrian Empire during the height of it's power from 800BC (will not use BCE) are Biblical characters, the entire Achaenenid Dynasty if found in the Bible and several Caesars. The most impressive is that the city of Amman (capital of Jordan) was founded by Amman himself 3500 years ago and still carries the name, the Bible tells us that Amman built the city and named it after himself. History has taught us that the Bible does not change as it has been copied over the last 2000 years, the dead sea scrolls proved this point in 1947, the king James taken from manuscript that where in circulation around 1300-1400BC where identical to the manuscripts found in the dead sea scrolls from the first and second century, so long for your stupid claim of being garbled in translation and altered during it being copied ::)

Easy to use the word "transitional" just because a few similarities, these similarities are evidence of a common designer, and you know as well as I do that most of these so called transitions are extremely exaggerated, Cmon now, don't play dumb, I have one for you..................... ..........A bike, a dirt bike, a motorcycle, a 3-wheel, a 4-wheeler, a mini, a hatchback, a 4 cylinder, a Chrysler 300, an Escalade.... see the transitions, better explanation then a common designer right?

what do you mean by transitional then?

as everything is a transition, every fossil is a transitional fossil showing slight changes from one creature to another.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
what do you mean by transitional then?

as everything is a transition, every fossil is a transitional fossil showing slight changes from one creature to another.
You choose to see changes, but every difference is it's own creation............when something slightly different then something else it could have been created that way, does not mean that one thing changed to the next.

I just showed you that in the transportation industry there is also designs that could be mistaken as transitional, from a bike to a suv, the slight similarities in these fossils are because they where created by the same designer. BTW what is in bold is what avxo wrote, I am just quoting him and the rest is my reponse to the bold.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2011, 12:31:41 PM »
You choose to see changes, but every difference is it's own creation............when something slightly different then something else it could have been created that way, does not mean that one thing changed to the next.

I just showed you that in the transportation industry there is also designs that could be mistaken as transitional, from a bike to a suv, the slight similarities in these fossils are because they where created by the same designer. BTW what is in bold is what avxo wrote, I am just quoting him and the rest is my reponse to the bold.

so give me an example of a transitional fossil, what do you expect to see?

so you think we are designed? by a perfect being?

explain our mouths? why do we eat and breath through the same hole? it ensures a certain number of people will die by choking everyday. Dolphins have two seperate holes but we don't, it's a shit design, i could do much better then god as it's silly to have our mouths work in this manner. What about the eye? the fact that a vast population of people require glasses in order to see properly, seems like the eye is a shit design, again i could do better. What about the genitals? we have organs for pleasure and procreation that double as sewage lines, seems stupid as well, i could do better. It goes on and on, you have to explain to me why a perfect being created something with so many flaws, something that humans could do a better job at creating.

However, stick to the transitional fossils, what would a transitional fossil look like?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2011, 03:45:07 PM »
so give me an example of a transitional fossil, what do you expect to see?

so you think we are designed? by a perfect being?

explain our mouths? why do we eat and breath through the same hole? it ensures a certain number of people will die by choking everyday. Dolphins have two seperate holes but we don't, it's a shit design, i could do much better then god as it's silly to have our mouths work in this manner. What about the eye? the fact that a vast population of people require glasses in order to see properly, seems like the eye is a shit design, again i could do better. What about the genitals? we have organs for pleasure and procreation that double as sewage lines, seems stupid as well, i could do better. It goes on and on, you have to explain to me why a perfect being created something with so many flaws, something that humans could do a better job at creating.

However, stick to the transitional fossils, what would a transitional fossil look like?
WHAT?????????????? wow, I am perfectly happy with the way I am made.You lost me at humans can do a better job,...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:43 PM »
WHAT?????????????? wow, I am perfectly happy with the way I am made.You lost me at humans can do a better job,...

what would a transitional fossil look like?

how did i lose you at the point after i talked about transitional fossils?

you are avoiding the question, obviously, what would you expect to see in a transitional fossil?

if i was designing a human i would improve upon alot of things.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2011, 05:47:57 PM »

what would a transitional fossil look like?

how did i lose you at the point after i talked about transitional fossils?

you are avoiding the question, obviously, what would you expect to see in a transitional fossil?

if i was designing a human i would improve upon alot of things.
A transitional fossil would be the hundreds of different types of dogs that exist and take another known species and a have a transition between the dog and another species for example the changes between the dog and the other species have to be the same increments as the changes within different variation of dogs, sorry not good at explaining things, but you get my point and that type of transition has never occured between two species, the word species is what you accepted as the definition in another post, at least that's the way I am using it here for lack of a better term