Author Topic: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution  (Read 83650 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
I never said that this is the way things are, I am simply stateing that all the methods shown by evolution of dating things are horse shit and a lot of people are recognizing this today, don't be dumb and gullible to believe that when a bone comes out of the ground it can tell you that it's 65 million years old by some silly made up column that has a million flaws found throughout every single day. And no offence but you are a complete fool if you think that potassium argon or carbon 14 will yield the same results if artifacts from jupiter atmosphere would be tested, duh, obviously they would show completely different numbers in age cause things age differently there cause there environment is completerly different then ours, stupid. :P
 I am not claiming to know anything all I am claiming is your fundemental evolutionary ways are fanatic and the claims are not only outrages but laughable, no proof at all that monkeys and us share a common ancestor, this is the 90's news, not many people believe this anymore, maybe you are the gimmick :'(

you are acting as if you have read something on the subject, no the decay of isotopes on jupiter would be the same, did you see the point where i stated, chemicals, temperature have little to no effect on nuclides? so your whole statement is false.

its clear you are either a troll or someone who is of low intelligence and i dont mean that in a disrespectful way its just that you are making all these false claims and when disproved resort to name calling and making up more ridiculous shit.

shit like polystrate trees, the stupid plane in the north from a magazine with no testing, dinosaur blood that doesn't exist etc.....

just like the rest of the creationists you are a liar, deceiver and above all of low intellect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2011, 04:27:50 PM »
Sure I will except all that, but you are so lost in your own world that you refuse to see that evolution is a dying theory, a grade 3 can see this :-*

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
Sure I will except all that, but you are so lost in your own world that you refuse to see that evolution is a dying theory, a grade 3 can see this :-*

trololololololololololol olololoololololololol

evolution is biology lol.

how did those trials work out for you guys, the liars wouldn't even testify and the judge stated creationism is ID which is religion and not science lmao.  You are associating yourself with liars, people who spread false information and claim to be men of god.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2011, 03:59:02 PM »
trololololololololololololololoololololololol

evolution is biology lol.

how did those trials work out for you guys, the liars wouldn't even testify and the judge stated creationism is ID which is religion and not science lmao.  You are associating yourself with liars, people who spread false information and claim to be men of god.
We both know creationism will never replace evolution,I can admit that but you have to admit that evolution reached its height in the 90's and now people think it's a fraud but there isn't anything to replace it so they just keep it but everyopne can see that it's on way down, if you can't admit this... then you're simply in denial

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »
We both know creationism will never replace evolution,I can admit that but you have to admit that evolution reached its height in the 90's and now people think it's a fraud but there isn't anything to replace it so they just keep it but everyopne can see that it's on way down, if you can't admit this... then you're simply in denial

you make it sound like evolution is a fad and an opinion, lol.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »
We both know creationism will never replace evolution

Of course not -- after all, evolution is an actual, bona fide, scientific theory; creationism is a religious story trying to dress up (badly) as pseudo-scientific mambo-jumbo.

you have to admit that evolution reached its height in the 90's and now people think it's a fraud

Which people think that? What are the credentials of these people? Have they published their "thoughts" in peer-reviewed journals? What reception have their thoughts received? Do they have any proof or evidence for their thinking? Can it can stand up to scrutiny?

These and other rhetoric questions tonight at 11. Only on GetBig!

but there isn't anything to replace it so they just keep it but everyopne can see that it's on way down, if you can't admit this... then you're simply in denial

I don't think the words you use mean what you think they mean. We should probably add "English" to the list of topics that you have difficulties with. Gold star for the effort though :)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2011, 06:15:16 AM »
It's amazing how we evolved from a gibbon into modern man, like some believe, without genetic manipulation. But, following that timeline, I guess in 50 million years, everyone will be 30 feet tall with an iq of 300 without any genetic manipulation, just evolving like nature intended.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2011, 07:27:07 AM »
It's amazing how we evolved from a gibbon into modern man, like some believe, without genetic manipulation. But, following that timeline, I guess in 50 million years, everyone will be 30 feet tall with an iq of 300 without any genetic manipulation, just evolving like nature intended.

high iq had its detriments, in fact those who are smarter have higher levels of mental ailments. Also, have you ever heard of rube goldberg machines? well thats what we have become and it causes alot of issues. Also, why would it be beneficial to be that tall? think of the metabolic requirements, i would imagine since we dont have to run or fight predators we would evolve towards less metabolically active tissue and become smaller in a sense. That makes sense, things just dont evolve for the hell of it, its the pressure that creates change like all things. If we suddenly have to eat from the tops of trees and forgot how to make latters then in 100 million years we could look like giraffes i guess, although thats something a creationist would say.

we didnt evolve from a single cell either, nor mud, or gook. We evolved from great apes a lesser evolved species just like they did from their ancestors all the way back to the single cell, complex life doesnt pop up from bacteria, more complex bacteria does, then multi-cellular bacteria, fungus, plant life etc etc............

creationists envision these giant leaps.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2011, 07:33:18 AM »
LOL well I dont think anybody here is trying to make the claim that b/c we dont know why or how it happened it must be b/c God did it. i think he is pointing out the fact that nobody knows how life created which does mean that religion is a possiblity does it not? why do ppl start threads and pointless never ending arguements over God not existing? Religion is not necissarily full of uncompremising, ignorant ppl as you may seem to think. Religion will in all reality probably never be proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt as new info will just be worked into the belief system. 

I kinda agree with everything you've written here but religion flies in the face of reality..we have to be scientific......we will probably never know how we got here..its just all to mind-blowing for us anyway....

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »
Evolution to me is a given, but to trace our origins from it is unrealistic. There was genetic manipulation at some point.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2011, 08:43:25 PM »
Evolution to me is a given, but to trace our origins from it is unrealistic. There was genetic manipulation at some point.

by whom?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #386 on: December 21, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »
by whom?
By the anunaki?........lol now that is a silly theory, Zachariah S ???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: December 22, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »

why because our species seems so advanced? it was one trait that caused all this, increased cerebral cortex and prefrontal cortex. Think of it on a logarithmic scale not exponetial.

A cat would seem manipulated to a cockroach, the cockroach would question how the cat could be so advanced and jump so high etc.. you are in the same scenario in reverse.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: December 23, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
why because our species seems so advanced?

Because we're so similar in DNA to chimps. We can tweek in the lab today, why is it out of the realm of possibility that we are tweeks ourselves at some point?

What would you call those that were responsible when you finally had the understanding and to make record of it? God? Annunaki?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #389 on: December 23, 2011, 10:11:43 PM »
Because we're so similar in DNA to chimps. We can tweek in the lab today, why is it out of the realm of possibility that we are tweeks ourselves at some point?

NOW AVAILABLE! OCCAM'S RAZOR! IT SLICES! IT DICES! AND IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES WE'LL SEND YOU AN EXTRA RAZOR FOR TWICE THE RAZORING ACTION!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #390 on: April 27, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
V