Author Topic: Oh shit - OJ *was* innocent - Nicole Brown-Simpson's killer revealed!  (Read 2584 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

On tonite's 'Family Guy', it was revealed that Peter Griffin was the real killer. 

It's certainly as good as any theory that OJ put forward, but they did show us animated video of a blood-covered Peter fleeing the scene.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Get with the program Tre.  OJ's killer REALLY having just been revealed STILL doesn't even come close to Squadfather's having just been outed!   ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
best show in existance

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
best show in existance

Wrong but close.

Ninja Warrior is the best show.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
... doesn't even come close to Squadfather's having just been outed!   ;D

LOL!!!  So true...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Jason Simpson theory
Another theory was that Simpson's son, Jason Simpson, committed the murders. This is the central theory of a book by Private Investigator William Dear titled O.J. is Guilty, But Not of Murder (ISBN 0-9702058-0-5). Published in 2000, the book was the result of a six-year investigation by Dear. He attempted to explain Simpson's incriminating behavior and the incriminating evidence. In the book, Dear claimed numerous elements to support his theory.

The book is also the basis of a documentary film, including new evidence, entitled The Overlooked Suspect, released in late 2007. Dear hopes the film will finally persuade Los Angeles County to call a grand jury and indict Jason Simpson.

He reveals that Jason had a history of violent outbursts, including attacking people with a knife and had a criminal record.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

I pegged Jason as the culprit when everything first went down, but only because he allegedly hated Nicole for breaking his parents up several years earlier.  I held to that for several years, but as more time passed, OJ acted more and more guilty and I finally came to the realization that either he did it or he hired someone to do it...but now this new video from 'Family Guy' throws that into question. :)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
On tonite's 'Family Guy', it was revealed that Peter Griffin was the real killer. 

It's certainly as good as any theory that OJ put forward, but they did show us animated video of a blood-covered Peter fleeing the scene.

does he live in a trailor park?
I

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I pegged Jason as the culprit when everything first went down, but only because he allegedly hated Nicole for breaking his parents up several years earlier.  I held to that for several years, but as more time passed, OJ acted more and more guilty and I finally came to the realization that either he did it or he hired someone to do it...but now this new video from 'Family Guy' throws that into question. :)

I read William Dear's book a few years ago and was convinced from it that Jason did it. I CAN NOT believe hat police never considered him a suspect. The kid was on probation at the time for going after someone with a knife. BTW, he's a chef and carries his knives around with him.  ::)

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
Family Guy is funny but they were out of line. I'm sure Nicole's kids, parent's, sisters and friends found NOTHING funny about that little skit. The woman was murdered in the prime of her life. Talented as the shows creator is,  he can also  be a grade A douche bag.
He was only concerned with ribbing OJ and had no consideration for people who cared about Nicole and Ron.
Any topic seems OK to goof on until it happens to someone YOU know or care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
when is oj going to prison?

I could see OJ going to trial for it, if his kid actually did it.  I think most dads would do prison time to save their son.