Author Topic: ARNOLD VOTED NUMBER ONE DUMBEST!!!  (Read 4314 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
ARNOLD VOTED NUMBER ONE DUMBEST!!!
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:17:53 AM »
I was very surprised by this, but not only did Arnold beat out the such of Anna Nicole Smith, Jessica Simpson, and Paris Hilton, he was voted as VH1's 40 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes. Here's what Arnold said to earn him the top slot...

Arnold: "I think gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: ARNOLD VOTED NUMBER ONE DUMBEST!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:20:27 AM »
if you think about it all hes saying is that a happy marriage should be between a man and a woman. i dont see whats so dumb about it. those morons just dont get what he meant.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:21:24 AM »
Arnold is just fooling them. They haven't yet reached his superior level of understanding

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
if you think about it all hes saying is that a happy marriage should be between a man and a woman. i dont see whats so dumb about it. those morons just dont get what he meant.

I agree. But we all know the word "gay" is no longer used today in the context of being happy. I mean, would you be at a bar or shootin' pool with your boys and say, "I'm gay!" I think not. Or are you?  :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
Arnold only married Maria because of her influences. He's hardly the one to speak about marriage.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 05:31:50 AM »

Oh please. You know exactly what he's saying!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 05:38:02 AM »
"VH1:  For folks who just don't get it."

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 06:01:49 AM »
I agree. But we all know the word "gay" is no longer used today in the context of being happy. I mean, would you be at a bar or shootin' pool with your boys and say, "I'm gay!" I think not. Or are you?  :-X
maybe but he wasnt using it at a bar with his friends. Its called a play on words. vh1 has gone daownhill a long time ago its a surprise anyone even wathes it anymore.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 06:07:27 AM »
I'm an Arnie fan and even I can see what he meant. No play on words here folks, as if you replace gay with happy, it still excludes homosexuals from the statement. Besides, no one uses gay anymore to mean happy. Arnold is too up with the current trends to use it that way. He's a smart man, and will probably cover his ass (if he needs to) by saying he meant happy, but that's likely untrue.

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 06:12:05 AM »
That is a 'Yogi-ism'

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 06:26:12 AM »
WTF? He obviously misspoke, so what? It's not like he's always tripping over his words like GWB or something... Arnold is usually a very good speaker.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 07:12:16 AM »
I was very surprised by this, but not only did Arnold beat out the such of Anna Nicole Smith, Jessica Simpson, and Paris Hilton, he was voted as VH1's 40 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes. Here's what Arnold said to earn him the top slot...

Yep, he's also a liberal in republican clothing (and expensive clothing at that). I heard the other day he want to start taxing all services, PT's, CPA's, Personal Training etc, etc, etc. This clown has gone overboard and I for one am sorry I voted for him. He's ruining out state worse than Gray Davis did >:(

As a business owner........he can kiss my hairy bean bag >:(

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:22 AM »

I read that all his is saying is his view on gay marriages. He doesn't believe in gay marriages and that if there is gay marriages, it should be between a man and a woman, in accordance with his view

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 07:19:29 AM »
stupid mtv generation

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
That is a 'Yogi-ism'

"If you see a fork in the road, take it." :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 07:26:24 AM »
Yep, he's also a liberal in republican clothing (and expensive clothing at that). I heard the other day he want to start taxing all services, PT's, CPA's, Personal Training etc, etc, etc. This clown has gone overboard and I for one am sorry I voted for him. He's ruining out state worse than Gray Davis did >:(

You can also add he's not doing much for our education system either

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »
WTF? He obviously misspoke, so what? It's not like he's always tripping over his words like GWB or something... Arnold is usually a very good speaker.
Yes, but there is a reason why he insists on pre-interviews and tightly scripted question/answers. Guy can't  walk and chew gum at the same time if he's off-message.   

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »
a more recent statement:

April 11, 2008

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said said Friday that the effort by anti-gay groups to amend the California Constitution to permanently ban same-sex marriage is "a total waste of time" and that he will fight against it.

http://cbs5.com/local/schwarzenegger.gay.marriage.2.697979.html

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 10:17:54 AM »

Taxing services?

Don't know if that can be done...well, it isn't done NOW

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »
Taxing services?

Don't know if that can be done...well, it isn't done NOW

I'm pretty sure he's referring to state sales tax for services. For example. If I charge $1120 for a 16 session package, I would have to add an extra 7.75% on top of that. Pathetic.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »

he means a hairdresser and an automechanic. or between Meddie and Sally  >:(
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 12:33:51 PM »
Egg him

This one is pretty good:
&feature=related[/youtube]

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »

So Mr. Hetfield, when are you going to get your balls back and stop singing like a 13 year old little bitch?