Author Topic: Heard of Cynthia McKinney?  (Read 1196 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Heard of Cynthia McKinney?
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
http://www.runcynthiarun.org/

I thought after Ron Paul there was no hope...Well im proud to say i have someone to vote for in the Green Party..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Heard of Cynthia McKinney?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »
She's a nut.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »
People who are unable/afraid to look at her facts often call her a nut.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
Seems there is little gray area on this forum...That is suspective....Someone is right, someone is wrong....Or maybe none of us know squat.....

The evidence of corruption is very convincing and alarming....Beach Bum you seem to not give any of the evidence the light of day but I like others see the evidence and we have questions and concerns.....In a court of law, circumstantial evidence convicts people....At the least, all the evidence out there of corruption is circumstantial and worthy of intense investigation.....To not be curious of all the evidence posted on this board and dismiss all of it is strange to me....

Is it a belief system you have that our world leaders place our lives in high regard? Do you have the opinion like some in my family that say that our leaders are not smart enough to pull off these conspiracies despite all the evidence? Are former presidents, CIA agents, generals, former high ranking people formerly with different intelligence agencies are all quacks? They all bring evidence to the table of corruption....Are they all wrong? You have a consistent basis of dismissing all conspiracies...

What evidence can you bring forth to disprove any of these conspiracies?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 10:28:23 PM »
Seems there is little gray area on this forum...That is suspective....Someone is right, someone is wrong....Or maybe none of us know squat.....

The evidence of corruption is very convincing and alarming....Beach Bum you seem to not give any of the evidence the light of day but I like others see the evidence and we have questions and concerns.....In a court of law, circumstantial evidence convicts people....At the least, all the evidence out there of corruption is circumstantial and worthy of intense investigation.....To not be curious of all the evidence posted on this board and dismiss all of it is strange to me....

Is it a belief system you have that our world leaders place our lives in high regard? Do you have the opinion like some in my family that say that our leaders are not smart enough to pull off these conspiracies despite all the evidence? Are former presidents, CIA agents, generals, former high ranking people formerly with different intelligence agencies are all quacks? They all bring evidence to the table of corruption....Are they all wrong? You have a consistent basis of dismissing all conspiracies...

What evidence can you bring forth to disprove any of these conspiracies?

Let me see if I understand this.  Someone invents a nutty conspiracy theory and I need evidence to disprove it?  That's a little twisted.  People who believe we faked the moon landing are just plain batty.  The 911 nuts are pretty much the same.

In a sense this is appropriate for the religion board, because the people who embrace these theories follow them like a religion. 

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »
damn, i posted this on the wrong board, my bad....just noticed....Can a mod please move this to the political forum?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »
Hmm, i dont see the relation in comparing it with a religious belief...Unless all the people bring for the evidence of these govt conspiracies are all part of a cult themselves, trying to disuade people into thinking government is evil....Maybe they all got shoved in a locker or something?

I would not consider the bible as evidence because as far as can be seen, It is a book written with no corraborating evidence....Conspiracies involving the government has people of good reputation bringing forth evidence....I cannot speak of the moon landing because i have not seen much on the subject....

Consider the different Bills passed by our government taking away freedoms of certain people with different ideologies and differnt colored skin...Does that raise concerns with you? The bills passed are very vague and leaves a lot of room for corruption...For isntance the PDD giving the president dictatorial controls incase of an emergency....

Does it concern you that the government can spy on anyone in this country, invading their privacy in the name of the fight againts terrorism? Do you realize we are giving up our freedom of privacy for the sake of safety? That does not concern you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 06:20:04 AM »
The 911 nuts are pretty much the same.

67% of americans don't believe the official story.
1/2 of the 911 commissioners have called for a new investigation.
Members of Reagan, Bush1, and Bush2's own cabinet have come fwd and said it was an inside job.

Many facts have surfaced that explosives were used to bring down 3 towers in NYC, where only 2 planes hit.

You were probably the kid in 5th grade who said all the other kids were "nutty" because they didn't believe in Santa Claus.  You refused to believe evidence because it scared the fcking shit out of you.