Author Topic: Gaining muscle as a Natural after 30, as impossible as everyone says?  (Read 15600 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gaining muscle as a Natural after 30, as impossible as everyone says?
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2008, 01:02:34 PM »
MT doesn't even make those lousy snakeoil supplements anymore you little fairy! My crusade is working. Tulip.

Yep, there are more MT products on the shelves of supplement stores than ever before. Keep up the good work, genius.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
let me prove you getbiggers my powers ok?

if mccowy is anything in supp industry or bodybuilding let me know and i will connect him with hormones ,,no not sell him hormones....connect him with already existant situation with research companys or aas,,ill do it if he is anything in the industry ,,let me know about it and youll see my powers

i suspect he is nothing but if he is let me know

I don't work in the supplement industry or in bodybuilding and have never claimed to have done so. Therefore, your pitiful attempt to prop up your weak claims don't fly. I don't want nor have I ever asked for anabolic steroids. And, were I to desire such, I certainly wouldn't ask for such from a guy who can't spell much better than my 3-year old.

Bottom line: you aren't an IFBB pro. My guess is you are but a frustrated would-be bodybuilder who got his behind kicked in a drug-tested show, trying to cheat. You and BlockHead can keep pretending to be significant in certain matters, while I get my daily dose of laughs watching you do it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
What about an untrained individual GH15, 150 pounds zero workout history?I have alot of friends who now want to lift at age 28-30 having never touched a weight, I find it hard to believe they would make zero gains naturally.

Any answer to this GH15?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »
let me prove you getbiggers my powers ok?

if mccowy is anything in supp industry or bodybuilding let me know and i will connect him with hormones ,,no not sell him hormones....connect him with already existant situation with research companys or aas,,ill do it if he is anything in the industry ,,let me know about it and youll see my powers

i suspect he is nothing but if he is let me know

Hell, i'll take it LOL

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
past 26-28 ,,not even 1 single lb of lean muscle naturally and that means not even 1/4 of an inch of muscle on any bodypart including arms,,thats why most seriouslifters are hormonized by then

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. 

Why would a previously untrained individual be unable to gain an ounce of muscle naturally past the age of 28?  Because of low test levels? and if so, would you be willing to say that any woman who weight trains would be unable to put on an ounce of muscle as well naturally?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2008, 02:02:56 PM »
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. 

Why would a previously untrained individual be unable to gain an ounce of muscle naturally past the age of 28?  Because of low test levels? and if so, would you be willing to say that any woman who weight trains would be unable to put on an ounce of muscle as well naturally?

age is of great importance when it comes to bodybuilding friend,,wether trained or untrained you wont achive anything past 28 with out hormones,,you may think ydid,,you may look better and lose weight or gain some water weight and fat but in reality NADA
fallen angel

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »
age is of great importance when it comes to bodybuilding friend,,wether trained or untrained you wont achive anything past 28 with out hormones,,you may think ydid,,you may look better and lose weight or gain some water weight and fat but in reality NADA

That's not what I asked.  We are talking about 1/4" of muscle on any bodypart as you previously stated.  of course you won't gain anything impressive past a certain age naturally or at any age naturally for that matter.  Your height to weight for a max natural is pretty good +/- a few lbs so thats not what I'm arguing.  I want you to elaborate on the fact that weight training naturally past the age of 28 is pointless because you cannot gain one lbs of previously unattained muscle mass naturally.

What makes you think/say this?  it's ridiculous.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »
I don't work in the supplement industry or in bodybuilding and have never claimed to have done so. Therefore, your pitiful attempt to prop up your weak claims don't fly. I don't want nor have I ever asked for anabolic steroids. And, were I to desire such, I certainly wouldn't ask for such from a guy who can't spell much better than my 3-year old.

Bottom line: you aren't an IFBB pro. My guess is you are but a frustrated would-be bodybuilder who got his behind kicked in a drug-tested show, trying to cheat. You and BlockHead can keep pretending to be significant in certain matters, while I get my daily dose of laughs watching you do it.

you got a 3 year old? i feel mercy for that baby,,your problem is the stupidity of not understanding that I PUSPOSLY WRITE ENGLISH WITH SPELIN MISTAKES AND BAD STRUCTURE,,YOUR OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE UP TO PISS OF THE PROFESSIONALS AND THATS WHY WE ALL RUN AWAY IF WE EVER USE REAL NAMES BECAUSE YOU WANT NOTHIGN MORE BESIDE GETTING UNDER OUR SKINS,,AND YOUR THIRD PROBLEM IS THAT AFTER ALL OF THE DIAMONDS AND PEARLS OF WIZDOM GH15 GIVE HERE STILL! HAVENT GOT YOUR EGO DOWN TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE TO WHAT YOUR HEROS DID OR DO

your hero skip lacour is he competing? do you know why he is not competing? should we go to his doctor and release his blood samples and health related issues? should we ask ourselves how come past 2005 after we got deep into the core of undergrounds and start putting end to the criminals ..how come many so called bodybuilders quit and became their original 180-200lb? you dont know a from z of whats going on in this industry,,i said here that i HAVE TOUCHED THE TOP AS IN THE TOP NOT ONLY the third tier...

when i say this industry is saturated with hormones,,when i say there is no more natural bodybuilding,,when i say that everyone who sell you natural in bodybuilding LIES TO YOU AS IN TRUE LIES,,i mean it

you are all 250lb 75 natural on paper ,,or 220lb 9% natural while in reality if you are nothing but a puffed 200lb at 18% if you are natural at normal under 5'10 heights,,

you got to such a level of addiction that its sad,,you are ON A BODYBUILDING BOARD SIT HERE WHEN YOU GOT A 3 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSE ,,THAT PUT YOU IN LATE 20 EARLY 30S SITTING ON BODYBUUILDING BOARD ON INTERNET,,,IN 100% OF CASES IT MEANS SEVERE ADDICTION TO BODYBUILDING AND IN 100% OF CASES IT MEANS THE USE OF HORMONE,,30 YEAR OLDS WITH KIDS HAVE NO TIME FOR NO BODYBUILDING THEY DONT KEEP CHCKIN INTERNET BOARDS AND SO MUCH INTO BODYBUILDING ....MY FRIEND YOU ARE THE SAD CASE OF WHAT OR SP[ORT GOT TO BE,,YOU ARE PROBABLY THE EXACT SCENARIO YOU DESCRIBED,,,A GUY THAT COULDNT GET NO WHEE ON HORMONES EVEN THOUGH USED THEM

you know whats the best thing about being gh15? every one reads what you say ,,i can write now have a post writing the word fart 10 times and it will become an all time best post you know why? because people like the truth,,bodybuilders know when a bodybuilder talk to them ,,especially serious bodybuilder...they knoe whas going on friend

as i said before sit back and relax or dont read gh15 ,,,its as simple as that ,,if you read gh15 ALWAYS expect the truth
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »
you got a 3 year old? i feel mercy for that baby,,your problem is the stupidity of not understanding that I PUSPOSLY WRITE ENGLISH WITH SPELIN MISTAKES AND BAD STRUCTURE,,YOUR OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE UP TO PISS OF THE PROFESSIONALS AND THATS WHY WE ALL RUN AWAY IF WE EVER USE REAL NAMES BECAUSE YOU WANT NOTHIGN MORE BESIDE GETTING UNDER OUR SKINS,,AND YOUR THIRD PROBLEM IS THAT AFTER ALL OF THE DIAMONDS AND PEARLS OF WIZDOM GH15 GIVE HERE STILL! HAVENT GOT YOUR EGO DOWN TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE TO WHAT YOUR HEROS DID OR DO

your hero skip lacour is he competing? do you know why he is not competing? should we go to his doctor and release his blood samples and health related issues? should we ask ourselves how come past 2005 after we got deep into the core of undergrounds and start putting end to the criminals ..how come many so called bodybuilders quit and became their original 180-200lb? you dont know a from z of whats going on in this industry,,i said here that i HAVE TOUCHED THE TOP AS IN THE TOP NOT ONLY the third tier...

when i say this industry is saturated with hormones,,when i say there is no more natural bodybuilding,,when i say that everyone who sell you natural in bodybuilding LIES TO YOU AS IN TRUE LIES,,i mean it

you are all 250lb 75 natural on paper ,,or 220lb 9% natural while in reality if you are nothing but a puffed 200lb at 18% if you are natural at normal under 5'10 heights,,

you got to such a level of addiction that its sad,,you are ON A BODYBUILDING BOARD SIT HERE WHEN YOU GOT A 3 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSE ,,THAT PUT YOU IN LATE 20 EARLY 30S SITTING ON BODYBUUILDING BOARD ON INTERNET,,,IN 100% OF CASES IT MEANS SEVERE ADDICTION TO BODYBUILDING AND IN 100% OF CASES IT MEANS THE USE OF HORMONE,,30 YEAR OLDS WITH KIDS HAVE NO TIME FOR NO BODYBUILDING THEY DONT KEEP CHCKIN INTERNET BOARDS AND SO MUCH INTO BODYBUILDING ....MY FRIEND YOU ARE THE SAD CASE OF WHAT OR SP[ORT GOT TO BE,,YOU ARE PROBABLY THE EXACT SCENARIO YOU DESCRIBED,,,A GUY THAT COULDNT GET NO WHEE ON HORMONES EVEN THOUGH USED THEM

you know whats the best thing about being gh15? every one reads what you say ,,i can write now have a post writing the word fart 10 times and it will become an all time best post you know why? because people like the truth,,bodybuilders know when a bodybuilder talk to them ,,especially serious bodybuilder...they knoe whas going on friend

as i said before sit back and relax or dont read gh15 ,,,its as simple as that ,,if you read gh15 ALWAYS expect the truth
Steroid rage meltdown.  Settle down imposter, it's only the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »
That's not what I asked.  We are talking about 1/4" of muscle on any bodypart as you previously stated.  of course you won't gain anything impressive past a certain age naturally or at any age naturally for that matter.  Your height to weight for a max natural is pretty good +/- a few lbs so thats not what I'm arguing.  I want you to elaborate on the fact that weight training naturally past the age of 28 is pointless because you cannot gain one lbs of previously unattained muscle mass naturally.

What makes you think/say this?  it's ridiculous.

if you been all your life 160lb at 6'2 ,,yes you will gain weight and blow up your muscle some from resistant exercize but the moment you stop you will have tendency to get back to that 160-170lb sinc eyour body at 28 already swim comfortably at this weight/size and find homeostatis at that weight,,when you do hormones you create a new minimum ,,your body goes into the next level and fully max your either natural potential especially if you started late with bodybuilding or your hormonized potential that depends on your response to hormones

it starts 26-28 but you really feel it past 30

another thing that many of you guys dont understand is that SDI and other shit you used to take between 2000-2004 was aas related and can be catagorized as hormones,,lower doses ,,mixed in the product,,and in some cases written off as diff substance since there is no regulation from fda on those products,,

only in 2005 the supp companies started feeling that they can gt in real trouble and some did,,although some still do their thing,,but rest assure this all thing will be looked into sooner or later before hormones get to be less controled in america
fallen angel

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2008, 02:33:58 PM »
GH15

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
IMHO, you can gain muscles natural after  28 , I did it ,I started competing at the age of 27 (154lbs).
now I compete around 165- 170 lbs,I never touched a drug(pro hormone.....etc) in my life .

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2008, 03:49:28 PM »
One of my buddies (juicer) has always said something very similar to GH15. The difference is that he has always told me that after 30 is when it kicks in. He is adamant that after 30 a natty will not put on new muscle mass. I hope to prove him wrong when the time comes but fear he could be right.
O

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2008, 06:48:06 AM »

"trying to cheat"

oh brother, which succesfull athlete is not "cheating" nowadays? This goes for any sport.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2008, 07:11:28 AM »
Having a belief system that says "Gains after 30 are impossible naturally" is not one that will serve you well. Just having that belief will prevent you from following through with hard training and nutrition, since you believe the Battle is already lost. My father kept a very good physique all the way into his late 70's(won the over 60 Nationals bodybuilding when he was 72) with no hormones. He did it also while completing over 100 marathons, and also ate very little protein. Most people would say that's impossible. Self limiting beliefs are not conducive to progress. There is a line however between that and delusion.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2008, 07:15:31 AM »
Sorry, but I belie that statement.  :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »

epic truth that's causing many getbiggers dreams to die  ;D
!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
epic truth that's causing many getbiggers dreams to die  ;D
thats why they keep posting they dont want to hear the truth from GH15 its said really though when you think about it folks just keep blasting back and forth arguing over something they know is the truth.  Granted you can look better past 30, but no gain muscle.  its sometimes better to be 190lbs with 6% BF than saying 245 with 20% BF.