Author Topic: Gaining muscle as a Natural after 30, as impossible as everyone says?  (Read 15621 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Well I suspected you were going to mention 6-OXO (or Novedex XT). That's hardly natural. 6-OXO is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. Testosterone would be a lot more natural as that is actually a substance found naturally in the body unlike these AIs.
True, if you want to get technical. However I don't take testosterone for the main reason that i don't want to supress my own. Not ready to have to take HRT the rest of my life. The future of hormone enhancement will be more substances that make you produce your own genetically coded hormones. which will always react better at the cellular level, with your own body. Yes, 6-oxo isn't technically natural, but it makes one produce more of their own test, not replace it. I've used it in cycles for 2 years and have had no sides. When you take synthetic test, you still have to take an anti-estrogen(unless you like bloat and gyno), then you have to do periodic shots of HCG. A lot of people on HRT find after a few years, the same doses don't work as well, and their libido has problems and their choices are upping the dosage. Now they have to take propecia for their prostate and hair loss. Not ready to go that route.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
gh15 - when you say forget about new muscle after 26, are you saying that a 30+ guy can't put on anything he doesn't already have? Not even an inch on his arms naturally? Can't he seriously change his physique after that time?

I understand that you're saying he can't get huge naturally but are you really saying that a natural cannot gain even a little bit of muscle after 30?
O

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Even as an old fart like me,still can improve ,don't give up !
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=213880.0

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Even as an old fart like me,still can improve ,don't give up !
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=213880.0
looking good there.

Moosejay

looking good there.

Dang.

I agree, chem.

He is 10 years older than me...and I never say someone looks good "for their age..."

I say they either look good or I say nothing.

he looks very good.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Dang.

I agree, chem.

He is 10 years older than me...and I never say someone looks good "for their age..."

I say they either look good or I say nothing.

he looks very good.
Thanks for your compliment
keep going !

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
GH15-is your opinion based on personal experience or what you have witnessed from others? Did you train naturally until the age of 26,hit a plateau,then turn to the dark side ;)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Good pts here, max out on the legal , nutrtional stuff first. I also use HRT, 1 pack of Androgel prescribed by my Doc for the past few years. I am 49 now and have more mass and power now than in my 20's or 30's.
Ok, so I am not 100% natural on the Androgel , but considering I hit age 50 this yr, I think I can be at my best when  I compete for the first time in years, this fall.

i notice a large frame but I don't see any muscle on you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

howard,

You seem to be all puffed up with ILS, chest out, and belly pulled in.

Why the animosity?  Is there something?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 - when you say forget about new muscle after 26, are you saying that a 30+ guy can't put on anything he doesn't already have? Not even an inch on his arms naturally? Can't he seriously change his physique after that time?

I understand that you're saying he can't get huge naturally but are you really saying that a natural cannot gain even a little bit of muscle after 30?

past 26-28 ,,not even 1 single lb of lean muscle naturally and that means not even 1/4 of an inch of muscle on any bodypart including arms,,thats why most seriouslifters are hormonized by then
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
past 26-28 ,,not even 1 single lb of lean muscle naturally and that means not even 1/4 of an inch of muscle on any bodypart including arms,,thats why most seriouslifters are hormonized by then

Just when you think that GH15 has reached the utter limits of buffoonery, he/she posts stuff like this.

First of all, from my own personal experience, as well as that of others (on this forum and those I know personally), I can categorically state that you are full of BULL. There may be a “cut-off” age, when it comes to building new mass without anabolics, but it sure ain’t age 26.

If you want to lament over the fact that you take anabolics but are still struggling, that’s your affair. But, pretending to be a Mr./Ms. Olympia competitor, while posting foolishness like this (as comical as it can is) betrays your supposed claims every time.

Real Olympia competitors don’t obsess with who’s “hormonized” or make such silly statements as to who can achieve what at what age. And, I’ll go out on a limb and say that the legitimate IFBB pros who do post on this form would, to a man, say that this blurb of yours is quite absurd.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15-is your opinion based on personal experience or what you have witnessed from others? Did you train naturally until the age of 26,hit a plateau,then turn to the dark side ;)

mr jonno
gh15 wouldnt be winning his professional card if started hormonizing at age 26,,gh15 been hormonizing like most professionals since late teens with few years before of natural training,,

you cant do nothing in bodybuilding if you start hormonizing yuorself at age 27 ask phillip heath (he been on since beggingin of 20s by the way thats the reaosn he got anywhere in bodybuilding other wize hed be another black fella in the gym)
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V

What about an untrained individual GH15, 150 pounds zero workout history?I have alot of friends who now want to lift at age 28-30 having never touched a weight, I find it hard to believe they would make zero gains naturally.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Just when you think that GH15 has reached the utter limits of buffoonery, he/she posts stuff like this.

First of all, from my own personal experience, as well as that of others (on this forum and those I know personally), I can categorically state that you are full of BULL. There may be a “cut-off” age, when it comes to building new mass without anabolics, but it sure ain’t age 26.

If you want to lament over the fact that you take anabolics but are still struggling, that’s your affair. But, pretending to be a Mr./Ms. Olympia competitor, while posting foolishness like this (as comical as it can is) betrays your supposed claims every time.

Real Olympia competitors don’t obsess with who’s “hormonized” or make such silly statements as to who can achieve what at what age. And, I’ll go out on a limb and say that the legitimate IFBB pros who do post on this form would, to a man, say that this blurb of yours is quite absurd.

i am not here to argue with you the achivments gh15 made ,,the fact that im professional that try to help many here should be looked at lightly,,its not gh15 fault when you get mad when truth is thrown at yoru face,,

there is no short coming of anything on hormones since hormones take you to the nexy stage wether you are good bad or average,,the fact that you continuesly lie to yourself and to others on messege board or off messege board is what made this sport look like it does,,

if you take a notice of anything gh15 writes it is always on the money and gh15 is right about every single word coming out of its mouth,,i suggest you stop ruin the sport you so love and start concentraiting on the next stage of addmitance and removal of guilt factor while gh15 will help you legalize the hormone idea within the us continent

most important thing is to stop lie and stick to nonesense especially in a sport such as bodybuilding,,natural died in early 60s,,natural gym rat died in 2000
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i am not here to argue with you the achivments gh15 made ,,the fact that im professional that try to help many here should be looked at lightly,,its not gh15 fault when you get mad when truth is thrown at yoru face,,

there is no short coming of anything on hormones since hormones take you to the nexy stage wether you are good bad or average,,the fact that you continuesly lie to yourself and to others on messege board or off messege board is what made this sport look like it does,,

if you take a notice of anything gh15 writes it is always on the money and gh15 is right about every single word coming out of its mouth,,i suggest you stop ruin the sport you so love and start concentraiting on the next stage of addmitance and removal of guilt factor while gh15 will help you legalize the hormone idea within the us continent

most important thing is to stop lie and stick to nonesense especially in a sport such as bodybuilding,,natural died in early 60s,,natural gym rat died in 2000

How quickly you forget that you condone lying to get ahead in bodybuilding. You can barely SPELL every word coming our of your mouth, much less have anyone believe that what you say is true.

You're about as much of an IFBB pro as Dustin "Screech" Diamond is. We have the luxury of hearing from ACTUAL IFBB PROS, who really compete at the Olympia. And we have the personal testimonies of posters over the years, as well as real-life experience. All of that adds up to your posts being loaded with supreme gibberish.

"Can't gain mass naturally past age 26"; max size for a natural bodybuilder is 170 lb. at 5'10"; "GH15 is an Mr/Ms. Olympia top contender" What other foolishness are you going to plaster on this forum?

BTW, what the heck does someone dying in his 60s have to do with whether or not he used anabolics?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
How quickly you forget that you condone lying to get ahead in bodybuilding. You can barely SPELL every word coming our of your mouth, much less have anyone believe that what you say is true.

You're about as much of an IFBB pro as Dustin "Screech" Diamond is. We have the luxury of hearing from ACTUAL IFBB PROS, who really compete at the Olympia. And we have the personal testimonies of posters over the years, as well as real-life experience. All of that adds up to your posts being loaded with supreme gibberish.

"Can't gain mass naturally past age 26"; max size for a natural bodybuilder is 170 lb. at 5'10"; "GH15 is an Mr/Ms. Olympia top contender" What other foolishness are you going to plaster on this forum?

BTW, what the heck does someone dying in his 60s have to do with whether or not he used anabolics?

Whatever, homo! gh15 keeps it real. You may enjoy REAL IFBB pros talking about how MuscleTech being the reason why they gain muscle...tulip.
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Whatever, homo! gh15 keeps it real. You may enjoy REAL IFBB pros talking about how MuscleTech being the reason why they gain muscle...tulip.

Yep, he keeps it real...REALLY WRONG!!!

And, you, the Butthead to his Beavis, are bringing up MuscleTech supplements for what reason?

OHHH!!! That's right. You're the rebel without a clue, who keeps yapping about how your crusade is going to put this supplement company out of business. By the way, you might want to revamp your strategy, as your loud-mouthed, lame-brained tactics over the past 2 years have been quite ineffective. Think about that, when you glance over the lastest ads for the "Hardcore" versions of Gakic, Leukic, and Creakic.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
mr jonno
gh15 wouldnt be winning his professional card if started hormonizing at age 26,,gh15 been hormonizing like most professionals since late teens with few years before of natural training,,

you cant do nothing in bodybuilding if you start hormonizing yuorself at age 27 ask phillip heath (he been on since beggingin of 20s by the way thats the reaosn he got anywhere in bodybuilding other wize hed be another black fella in the gym)
I always thought the longer that you trained naturally the more benefit you would get from 'assistance' if and when you chose that path.

Have to disagree with you on the impossibility of gaining muscle after 26-28.I made my best gains around the age of 30 and am still gaining at 40.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

just the last sentence of yourse shows how much of a kid you are,,let me write it in capital for you ...english major

NATURAL BODYBUILDING DIES IN EARLY 60S! NOT THE FUCKIN BODYBUILDER

now the rest of your bullshit doesnt worth my time because as i have said plenty of times i have been to the top and you can take it as you like ,,if you can prove anything of what you say being it on ...if you cant  then you should shut up and expect the fact people like you ruined bodybuilding and made it the cult it is,,

finally if you think that gh15 professional advice on getbig is no good...then dont read it or respond to it,,,gh15 got 100s of mails daily ,,gh15 asked and to be honest begged many times to answer same questions,,gh15 is never blocked or disturbed,,gh15 posts never erased,,gh15 shake you into yoru core which is full of lies and hide the true identity of bodybuilding,,just do a quick poll and you will find out that every single one around the internet heard about gh15,,reads gh15 and knows its a professional simply due to the information given

you are bored and i understand it but i can assure you gh15 made bodbuilding a lot eaier to understand even for a moron such as yourself,,

oh one more thing,,gh15 has been consistant in competing on o stage and not one time phenomenon,,just so its clear
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
just the last sentence of yourse shows how much of a kid you are,,let me write it in capital for you ...english major

NATURAL BODYBUILDING DIES IN EARLY 60S! NOT THE FUCKIN BODYBUILDER

now the rest of your bullshit doesnt worth my time because as i have said plenty of times i have been to the top and you can take it as you like ,,if you can prove anything of what you say being it on ...if you cant  then you should shut up and expect the fact people like you ruined bodybuilding and made it the cult it is,,

finally if you think that gh15 professional advice on getbig is no good...then dont read it or respond to it,,,gh15 got 100s of mails daily ,,gh15 asked and to be honest begged many times to answer same questions,,gh15 is never blocked or disturbed,,gh15 posts never erased,,gh15 shake you into yoru core which is full of lies and hide the true identity of bodybuilding,,just do a quick poll and you will find out that every single one around the internet heard about gh15,,reads gh15 and knows its a professional simply due to the information given

you are bored and i understand it but i can assure you gh15 made bodbuilding a lot eaier to understand even for a moron such as yourself,,

oh one more thing,,gh15 has been consistant in competing on o stage and not one time phenomenon,,just so its clear
Funny how good your spelling became......... :)

And I still call bullshit on the building muscle later in life talk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
Yesterday, at 39 years old, I set a personal record in flat bench 1rm. Admittedly, it was only 300 pounds, and that is of course a big moderating factor: how well trained one were in ones younger years. For a bodybuilder it may be harder than for me. However, I have trained on and off since I was a teenager.

CD

It's bad enough that you're a pathetic gimmick, but the fact that you have to end every post with "-CD" is truly disgustting.

Have fun on the fist list, pal.  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Yep, he keeps it real...REALLY WRONG!!!

And, you, the Butthead to his Beavis, are bringing up MuscleTech supplements for what reason?

OHHH!!! That's right. You're the rebel without a clue, who keeps yapping about how your crusade is going to put this supplement company out of business. By the way, you might want to revamp your strategy, as your loud-mouthed, lame-brained tactics over the past 2 years have been quite ineffective. Think about that, when you glance over the lastest ads for the "Hardcore" versions of Gakic, Leukic, and Creakic.

MT doesn't even make those lousy snakeoil supplements anymore you little fairy! My crusade is working. Tulip.
?

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
GH15-have you ever attended a natural show(and I don't mean 1 year drug free MuscleMania bs ::) ? You obviously have a lot of knowledge on assisted training but no experience of natural bodybuilding which you do not seem to fully understand.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
let me prove you getbiggers my powers ok?

if mccowy is anything in supp industry or bodybuilding let me know and i will connect him with hormones ,,no not sell him hormones....connect him with already existant situation with research companys or aas,,ill do it if he is anything in the industry ,,let me know about it and youll see my powers

i suspect he is nothing but if he is let me know
fallen angel