Author Topic: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...  (Read 9136 times)

Moosejay

Re: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »
Excellent points, watch Lou Dobbs on CNN and he says the exact same thing.

That is because BOTH parties are in the fucking pockets of Big Business.

The MAJORITY of America wants to seal the borders-that is why that scam immigration bill did NOT pass.

Americans are not going to put up with the outsourcing of the best manufacturing jobs, while Bill Gates imports $15/hour engineers to work for Microsoft, under the bogus claim that there are not enough Americans, or the biggest fucking lie Big Business has "illegal immigrants only do the work Americans won't", fucking flat out lie. 99% of all construction jobs in So Cal are Mexican now-working for $8 an hour. Americans cannot compete with that, and it is not good for the country.

SOLUTION (something nobody here wants to offer, except to BLAME)

Start your own business, and none of these complainst will apply to you

"Your path is directed by you..."

Moosejay approved  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »
Talk to  a few 90 year olds...they will tell you what a depression is

People buy 7$ lattes here, dude

Depression my arse

There's been an increase in wealthy Americans(millionaires) and a decrease in the middleclass.

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
   Too late, its already happened........we put up with anything.   Job market is already bare bones.......If gas hits 7-10/gallon the bottom is going to fall out.

Unemployment is 5%, dude

Ummm, I think I can recall worse times

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
Our economy is now a service economy. Deal with it!

Most of the manufacturing jobs lost will never come back. And why should they? You can it's good for certain workers, but what about the cosumer having to pay higher prices? Outsourcing isn't what's wrong here. It's a weak dollar, too much spending on the part of the federal government, and politicians running this great country into the ground.

You want to point out problems? Look at how labor unions are destroying the Detriot auto-makers.. I don't see any complaints about those assholes.

I could care less about big oil. They're making money because of high demand. Are you idiots saying they shouldn't be able to make money? Blame idiotic Americans for driving hummers and trucks. Think how much gas we'd save if one out of a few SUVs were replaced by a 30mpg car.

A fine, fine post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
Talk to  a few 90 year olds...they will tell you what a depression is

People buy 7$ lattes here, dude

Depression my arse

Remember, there were still people who lived in mansions during the Great Depression, while americans starved to death.

when enough people stop buying $7 lattes, starbucks closes 200 stores.  Suddenly you have 10,000 people who can't feed their kids.  

Moose, I laugh at your posts, you're fun to read, but a recession is happening.  Not the end-of-world type tha alarmists say, but oil is $120 per barrel.  You said you LIKE paying extra for oil, right?  That would put you in the category of pilferage policy apologist.

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
There's actually been a slow down in illegal aliens. Still alot of them coming through though.

If I were president, I'd place gun batteries all around the southern border. If we can give billions to Israel and billions to build Iraq, then why can't we even build up our own border?

That is an eventuality

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
There's been an increase in wealthy Americans(millionaires) and a decrease in the middleclass.

Sure, there are victims.

Always have been, always will be.

But the spirit that built this great country can still be harbored by anyone.

Anyone can become wealthy, save for the very poor CHOICES they make

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »
Remember, there were still people who lived in mansions during the Great Depression, while americans starved to death.

when enough people stop buying $7 lattes, starbucks closes 200 stores.  Suddenly you have 10,000 people who can't feed their kids.  

Moose, I laugh at your posts, you're fun to read, but a recession is happening.  Not the end-of-world type tha alarmists say, but oil is $120 per barrel.  You said you LIKE paying extra for oil, right?  That would put you in the category of pilferage policy apologist.

No, no...I meant ti intimate that the more taxes I pay, the more I am making.

And, 240, you know that we are showing growth, albeit very low growth.

And, I know you know that when there is growth, there can be no recession.

On the horizon?

Who knows.

I do know the liberal media try to TALK us into a recession.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »
Unemployment is 5%, dude

Ummm, I think I can recall worse times

That is total BULLSHIT!

The US Governemnt statistcs on most economic indicators are totally fudged.

The US gov does not include ANYONE unemployed over 6 months int heir stats and also includes the military when quoting full meployment statistics-which is 100% BALONEY!!!

Here-read this;

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2008/apr/30/city-light-1/

You’re walking around stoned all day. The economic statistics fed to you by the government are concocted to induce euphoria. For one thing, inflation is grossly understated. Because of these artificially low reported inflation rates, the Federal Reserve can continue lowering interest rates without incurring the wrath of people worried about the dollar and excessive credit creation. The artificially low interest rates in turn lead to commodity speculation, one of the main reasons for global food shortages and rioting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »
No, no...I meant ti intimate that the more taxes I pay, the more I am making.
And, 240, you know that we are showing growth, albeit very low growth.
And, I know you know that when there is growth, there can be no recession.
On the horizon?
Who knows.
I do know the liberal media try to TALK us into a recession.

You're citing minimal domestic growth - essentially stagnant.

I'm referring to the danger that comes with the buck unraveling should oil states un-peg it.

and when the lower 1/3 of the USA loses their shirt one month, they're gonna get pissy and mess up our day.

You said you're happy to pay more for oil, gas, and everything else.  You seem scared, to be honest. &guy to please almost.

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »
That is total BULLSHIT!

The US Governemnt statistcs on most economic indicators are totally fudged.

The US gov does not include ANYONE unemployed over 6 months int heir stats and also includes the military when quoting full meployment statistics-which is 100% BALONEY!!!

Here-read this;

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2008/apr/30/city-light-1/

You’re walking around stoned all day. The economic statistics fed to you by the government are concocted to induce euphoria. For one thing, inflation is grossly understated. Because of these artificially low reported inflation rates, the Federal Reserve can continue lowering interest rates without incurring the wrath of people worried about the dollar and excessive credit creation. The artificially low interest rates in turn lead to commodity speculation, one of the main reasons for global food shortages and rioting.

When has there NOT been global food shortages and rioting?

Never, that's when.

Ok.

Unemployment.

Whatever the numbers are, that is what they are.

Lets talk about something else that is included in that number...

and that's

the

UNEMPLOYABLE.

Think about that.

Just trying to be fair.

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

I'm referring to the danger that comes with the buck unraveling should oil states un-peg it.

and when the lower 1/3 of the USA loses their shirt one month, they're gonna get pissy and mess up our day.

You said you're happy to pay more for oil, gas, and everything else.  You seem scared, to be honest. &guy to please almost.

Dude, I am honetly not scared.

I have been very broke before.

Now, happily, I am not.

I am just the opposite of what you opine...

I am not scared...in fact, I almost border on carelessness.

My philosophy is this:

If I am not going to die, then there really is no bother.,

And, from what we have been discussing, at least...well...nobody is gonna die.

Living hard is no big deal.

My situation, to be fair, is different than most.

You know 240 I have mentioned that I am successful in my profession,and have never married or had children.

And, I don't wish to be cavalier in the face of others who facing financial and other challenges.

Its just that so many forget about their own personal abiliteis and powers.

Quit depending on the governement.

Self reliance is what I am ALL about

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
When has there NOT been global food shortages and rioting?
Never, that's when.

Youre misinformed.

A number of factors have led to a true shortage this year in many areas.  Riots in haiti/egypt.  Many countries freezing all exports - hoarding it for themselves in the coming months.  Brazil, arg, rus included.  

Domestically, costco and sams have limits for the first time in rice, oil, flour buying.

Asia will be hit with another hook - the cyclone in burma just wiped the rice crop days after being planted.

a lot of people are very worried about the next year.  UN leaders ordered world field be opened to solve the crisis by 2010.  But winter 2008 is going to suck on their side of the world.  And that means peopel here will hoard it and ship it over there for a profit.  And then we have shortage, panic buying, etc.  

bad.  Very bad potential.  Saying "it's always been like this" shows you aren't aware of what's happened in the last month.  Many people worldwide are very fearful supplies will run short in 6 months.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »
moosejay,  i hear ya... there is no need to panic, no need to stress.  most of us here are hustlers who find a way to survive.

I'm jsut saying that when you say 'economy is fine, food is fine', well, the facts show otherwise. 

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »
Also, 240, as ytou know, I have been laid up in the hospital going on two weeks...3 surgeries.

My practice is HEMORRHAGING money.

75% of my patients are gone (for now)

I could easily be one who is whining about how "bad" things are.

Talk to the lotto winner

and the soup kitchen dweller

on the same day

Everyone has the same day

yet

these two guys are singing a different tune

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

Should the buck unravel.

The fucking dollar is almost valueless thanks to Bushie. He prints money like it was fucking copy paper, not backed by anythign of value.

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
Youre misinformed.

A number of factors have led to a true shortage this year in many areas.  Riots in haiti/egypt.  Many countries freezing all exports - hoarding it for themselves in the coming months.  Brazil, arg, rus included.  

Domestically, costco and sams have limits for the first time in rice, oil, flour buying.

Asia will be hit with another hook - the cyclone in burma just wiped the rice crop days after being planted.

a lot of people are very worried about the next year.  UN leaders ordered world field be opened to solve the crisis by 2010.  But winter 2008 is going to suck on their side of the world.  And that means peopel here will hoard it and ship it over there for a profit.  And then we have shortage, panic buying, etc.  

bad.  Very bad potential.  Saying "it's always been like this" shows you aren't aware of what's happened in the last month.  Many people worldwide are very fearful supplies will run short in 6 months.

Agreed.

I don't mean to be snarky, but

as long

as I see obese people

here and in other countries

people have enough to eat

So things are not so "bad" for everyone

And watch CNN or whatever financial channel...you will hear of

"These uncertain times..."

Well

When the Hell are times "Certain"?

Never, ever ever

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
Should the buck unravel.

The fucking dollar is almost valueless thanks to Bushie. He prints money like it was fucking copy paper, not backed by anythign of value.

I think it's devalued thanks to his policies, but I think the next leader will rectify it a bit.

Face it, bush and friends are running up the tab before they leave office.  Things will be hanging on by a thread... borroing from the Obama admin to send out these economic checks was hilariously evil lol...

but the new prez will tighten the pursestrings, if only to prevent a crash on his watch.

I'm confident we'll recover.  but it'll only be to 80% of our greatness, and that is sad.

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »
Should the buck unravel.

What if the buck DOES NOT unravel?

You are what you THINK you are.

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:13 PM »
I think it's devalued thanks to his policies, but I think the next leader will rectify it a bit.

Face it, bush and friends are running up the tab before they leave office.  Things will be hanging on by a thread... borroing from the Obama admin to send out these economic checks was hilariously evil lol...

but the new prez will tighten the pursestrings, if only to prevent a crash on his watch.

I'm confident we'll recover.  but it'll only be to 80% of our greatness, and that is sad.

Did you know that...ummm...not sure...it was Plato or Socrates who was complaing, many moons ago, of how world would crumble because the youth back then were going to pot.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:28 PM »

The buck won't unravel HERE.  Our spending is constant and income is relatively fixed.  We're good.

however, if other nations keep selling off the dollar, it could get ugly.  That prick in Iran telling OPEC to drop the dollar - that would essentially double the price of everything on every shelf in USA.  (Or cut your buying power in half).  

That's why people worry.  Idiots overseas trying to sabotage the buck - it would totally mess up our way of life.  

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 08:10:14 PM »

The dollar has lost 50% OF IT'S VALUE in the last year.

It has already unraveled, not a question if it will, we are past that point.

I'm usually an optimist. But with our middle class vanishing, the invasion of low educated workers, not just manufacturing jobs but good jobs like engineering being moved to Asia, falling dollar, oil over $100 a barrel - quadrupled in price in 4 years - and most damaging our national debt and trade deficit, we are in for more than a slowdown.
We can't fix potholes in San Diego while in China they are building cities. Our bridges are collapsing and we can't fight fires in suburban neighborhoods while Dubai builds underwater hotels and gigantic man made islands.
Just look around. There is ample evidence that we are witnessing the most rapid transfer of a nations wealth in history. And America is not going to get back on top buying oil from the Middle East and everything else from China.
While at the same time letting our country get invaded and looted by another nations poor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »
Did you know that...ummm...not sure...it was Plato or Socrates who was complaing, many moons ago, of how world would crumble because the youth back then were going to pot.....

well, the alarmists will always tell you the sky is falling.  they're usually wrong.

Oil at $120 per barrel - that is very tangible and very scary.  It was $19 per barrel when Bush took office.  It has gone up 500% and at this rate will be 600% by the time bush retires.

Oil at $150 per barrel when he leaves.  Suppose it keeps climbing?  I dont think you understand all the ramifications both here and globally.  

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:42 PM »
The buck won't unravel HERE.  Our spending is constant and income is relatively fixed.  We're good.

however, if other nations keep selling off the dollar, it could get ugly.  That prick in Iran telling OPEC to drop the dollar - that would essentially double the price of everything on every shelf in USA.  (Or cut your buying power in half).  

That's why people worry.  Idiots overseas trying to sabotage the buck - it would totally mess up our way of life.  

Something that is NOT addressed by the Liberal media (have I said lately what the least trusted profession now is? No, not lawyers, car salesmen...its reproters and so-called journalists...yes, the media...big surprise there)....is WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MIDDLE EAST GETS MUCH OF THEIR FOOD?

Oil VS Food

Food wins

'Nuff said

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2008, 08:12:28 PM »
well, the alarmists will always tell you the sky is falling.  they're usually wrong.

Oil at $120 per barrel - that is very tangible and very scary.  It was $19 per barrel when Bush took office.  It has gone up 500% and at this rate will be 600% by the time bush retires.

Oil at $150 per barrel when he leaves.  Suppose it keeps climbing?  I dont think you understand all the ramifications both here and globally.  

I think it was $32, but either way it has gone up the wazoooooo