Author Topic: Bronkaid  (Read 10307 times)

wildsteve

• Getbig II
Bronkaid
« on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »
any one take this ephedrine to lose weight?
It's for asthma, but i'm aware of people taking it for weight loss by stacking with Hydroxycut hardcore.
Positives / negatives?

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Bronkaid
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »
there's a "search" box you know ::) ::) ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »
It's for asthma, but i'm aware of people taking it for weight loss by stacking with Hydroxycut hardcore.
Positives / negatives?
I can tell by your handle, you are a wild man, Steve. I say go for it what do you have to lose?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 05:15:32 AM »
Positives / negatives?

shit, really???

Ephedrine for fat loss? That's big news!

Yesterday i heard Adolf Hitler invaded poland, isn't it gross. I hope he won't start a second world war, the first one is enough.  ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 07:09:44 AM »
i wouldnt mix with hydroxycut or ANY other fatburner.

it's more than enough by itself.

Read and learn:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 07:20:48 AM »
i wouldnt mix with hydroxycut or ANY other fatburner.

it's more than enough by itself.

Read and learn:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

when dieting i always use one of the top fat burners for my cafffiene source alogn with bronkaid, extra egcg (green tea), some yohimine hcl, l carnitine, 2 grams bcaa, and two caps fish oil along with a whole lot of water

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 07:23:03 AM »
when dieting i always use one of the top fat burners for my cafffiene source alogn with bronkaid, extra egcg (green tea), some yohimine hcl, l carnitine, 2 grams bcaa, and two caps fish oil along with a whole lot of water

Disclaimer:

The character "candidizzle" is a work of drug abuse and psychotic delusions. Do not follow his instructions.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 07:35:38 AM »
Disclaimer:

The character "candidizzle" is a work of drug abuse and psychotic delusions. Do not follow his instructions.
wen you going to post a picture donkey kong?

ooooooohhh

nevermind, now i remember.  your ashamed of your body!   lol, its okay though, we all understand. you look like shit and its easier to not post your pic and to leave the newb up to thinking you look good  based on your arrogant tone.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 08:24:05 AM »

you should add sesamin to the mix. Or better yet sesathin which is from avant, a TOP notch supp company

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »
you should add sesamin to the mix. Or better yet sesathin which is from avant, a TOP notch supp company
fo sho ! next time i diet

how exactly does it work ?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 09:16:12 AM »
fo sho ! next time i diet

how exactly does it work ?

similar to fish oil in that it increases levels of PPAR alpha which lead to fatty acid oxidation and less fat storage, similar to fibrates. it also depletes glycogen so your body will use fat as a feul source, so its good to take at night before bed. It also improves liver function, cholesterol is an anti inflammatory and has some anti cancer benefits. Its also a potent fat soluble antioxidant.

overall great supplement. it is synergistic with fish oil.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 10:16:55 AM »
with ffish oil, it seems that more= better (within reason)..does the same hold true with sesamin ?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
with ffish oil, it seems that more= better (within reason)..does the same hold true with sesamin ?

it is recommended that endomorphs take more, but because it can lower glycogen you may hit a point where it start to cause lethargy, but this is just my speculation, i havent heard any reports. sesathin is the best of the lot, scivation makes a capped product, its another anti inflammatory fat to add to the pile.

i know people who binge eat, we all do, and take megadoses of it to stave off lipogenesis and it works like a charm. It seems to work better at keeping you in shape when you go into a surplus, and is a little bit better then fish oil in helping lose weight during diet.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »
it is recommended that endomorphs take more, but because it can lower glycogen you may hit a point where it start to cause lethargy, but this is just my speculation, i havent heard any reports. sesathin is the best of the lot, scivation makes a capped product, its another anti inflammatory fat to add to the pile.

i know people who binge eat, we all do, and take megadoses of it to stave off lipogenesis and it works like a charm. It seems to work better at keeping you in shape when you go into a surplus, and is a little bit better then fish oil in helping lose weight during diet.

I just bought a bottle of this. I used it years ago but kind of forgot about it. I'm on a low carb eating cycle right now, but my cheat days are pretty exhorbitant sometimes, so I'm going to try and use this like you say here. Mega dosing the day before cheat day, during and the day after, we'll see how it goes.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »
I would start off by taking the ECA stack with breakfast and lunch, and then moving on to 3x per day after you figure out your tolerance. I was using bronkaid, stay awake, and a bayer for mine. It really helped with hunger cravings after i started cutting carbs, and also kept me awake and goin all day. But be prepared for a mega-crash at the end of the day

wildsteve

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »
I appreciate all your help with my "newbness". I was also consulting people i know on it, and they say it gets uncomfterble working out with Hydroxy and Bronkaid cause your heart starts slamming. opinons??!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 02:55:37 PM »
I appreciate all your help with my "newbness". I was also consulting people i know on it, and they say it gets uncomfterble working out with Hydroxy and Bronkaid cause your heart starts slamming. opinons??!!

Some suggest that you shouldn't use ECA right before a workout or in really hot weather, because it sends your heart rate into overdrive.

wildsteve

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
very cool, thanks for all your help. if anyone has anything else they'd like to add, feel free

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »
its all dependant on the person. what your tolerance to stimulants is. guys like 240 cant stand eca fro what he says. a guy like myself, i could take that shit all day long and my heart rate wouldnt change a bit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »
ECA is great - I did a 1/2 dose (i'm a hyper responder i guess) and I got lean.  It was catabolic though.