Author Topic: Off topic bout police  (Read 2297 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Off topic bout police
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »
Yeah but I am pretty sure that the gun still has to be out of view even if you wear the badge.
If it is a permit, I believe the weapon must be concealed, in CA, unless the guy is LE.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 10:10:50 PM »
If it is a permit, I believe the weapon must be concealed, in CA, unless the guy is LE.

That's what I thought.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 10:22:11 PM »
ok people there are many different permit types, business prmise only, business carry, home permit, concealed carry, unconcealed carry permit etc etc

I have no clue who you saw but there are tons of people who do have unconcealed permits and have that badge so that when people see them they dont have problems or if a cop sees them there is no problems, yes most people invegas and florida have concealed carry permits but many have unconcealed permits

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »
mods please leave up if just for a little while. THanks

OK, this is the second time that I have seen a guy (not the same guy) dressed in normal slothes, slacks dress shirt and both had a badge hangin from their belt and a gun holstered to their side. One time I was in Circut City and the next time in a grocery store. WTF is up with this? Are these guys under cover? Why the hell would you walk around off duty like this?
WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN?  GUNS ARE LEGAL TO CARRY IN AZ I SEE THEM ON HIPS, ANKLES, WRIST BANDS, ARM BANDS, AMONG OTHER PLACES.....REGULAR JOE SCHMOES

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 10:24:41 PM »
ok people there are many different permit types, business prmise only, business carry, home permit, concealed carry, unconcealed carry permit etc etc

I have no clue who you saw but there are tons of people who do have unconcealed permits and have that badge so that when people see them they dont have problems or if a cop sees them there is no problems, yes most people invegas and florida have concealed carry permits but many have unconcealed permits

Seriously? I have never heard of an unconcealed carry by anyone other than LE.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »
WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN?  GUNS ARE LEGAL TO CARRY IN AZ I SEE THEM ON HIPS, ANKLES, WRIST BANDS, ARM BANDS, AMONG OTHER PLACES.....REGULAR JOE SCHMOES

WV

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »
I'd just leave it alone. That's a pig with a gun and all he has to do is say, "I was in fear for my life and the life of others." and that freak can kill you. Avoid eye contact with him at all cost, as stupid animals are known to attack and kill for no reason.

a