Author Topic: levrone is a falcon brother - telling it like it is, less muscle = more pussy  (Read 1072 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
good to hear fellow falcon brother kevin falcon on the radio telling the truth that everything's better now when he's 200 pounds and he's getting more pussy than ever.

8)
Z

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Hmm, he's married right...back together with Lolita

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
good to hear fellow falcon brother kevin falcon on the radio telling the truth that everything's better now when he's 200 pounds and he's getting more pussy than ever.

8)

Pretty pathetic individul who at his age is still talking about sex like some pre-pubesent boy. Whenever a man talks about sex like that he is either gay or has some other damning issue about himself. I hope your claim of him saying this is just a lie and not a revelation about Levrone....
C

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i see nothing wrong with a talk about that

it's important that he tell the truth to the disgusting fatbodies listening so they stop kidding themselves

Z

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Pretty pathetic individul who at his age is still talking about sex like some pre-pubesent boy. Whenever a man talks about sex like that he is either gay or has some other damning issue about himself. I hope your claim of him saying this is just a lie and not a revelation about Levrone....

huh did you even listen to the interview?  ???

Ed was initiating the conversation of who got more women between a muscle freak or your model fitness type look, Levrone just said his opinion from his own expierience.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

listen to the show before you comment, assclown

bluto - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BECOME A MEMBER OF TEAM LEVRONE

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
listen to the show before you comment, assclown

bluto - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BECOME A MEMBER OF TEAM LEVRONE

E

no need

im a falcon brother, and kevin just joined us