Author Topic: Anyone ever used this?  (Read 879 times)

fromfattoliving

• Getbig II
Anyone ever used this?
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:36:10 PM »
I had a friend that works in a dr office give me this stuff I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of it or used it? And if it is even worth it. Sorry kind of a newbie but have done cycles in the past just wondering what the dosage would be and if it is worth trying without anything else stacked with it.

Testosterone Cypionate

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone ever used this?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »
I had a friend that works in a dr office give me this stuff I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of it or used it? And if it is even worth it. Sorry kind of a newbie but have done cycles in the past just wondering what the dosage would be and if it is worth trying without anything else stacked with it.

Testosterone Cypionate

Yes put the entire bottle in a syringe and inject. (works best in your forehead) It's a one shot deal. 

Enjoy.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »

Testosterone Cypionate

Test Cyp is a great product especially if it is human grade gear. I have a hard time believing your friend just found it laying around a Dr's office as it is a controlled substance, and such things need to be accounted for(usually locked up at the pharmacy). I also have a hard time believing you have done cycles in the past and don't know what Cyp is. I will suggest that you use the search function on this board and maybe google and research research research.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »
Fail.