Author Topic: Andy Ferrigno Answer to Vince I Want to be a contender  (Read 1089 times)

andyferrigno

• Getbig I
Andy Ferrigno Answer to Vince I Want to be a contender
« on: May 06, 2008, 07:12:44 PM »
Hi everyone I am pretty new to this website but does Vince always have his head up my brothers ass. Vince I know you are an over the hill loser but you do not have to back one. Your comment about Lou dick seems very appropriate I will get off of his dick once you are through. It seems like most of the members know your a loser like my brother so just fade away and take your sorry ass with you. Vince you also do not have to be sorry about anything we all know you are a loser, get a life and use both hands to get your head out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Andy Ferrigno Answer to Vince I Want to be a contender
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »
Hi everyone I am pretty new to this website but does Vince always have his head up my brothers ass. Vince I know you are an over the hill loser but you do not have to back one. Your comment about Lou dick seems very appropriate I will get off of his dick once you are through. It seems like most of the members know your a loser like my brother so just fade away and take your sorry ass with you. Vince you also do not have to be sorry about anything we all know you are a loser, get a life and use both hands to get your head out.

I'm in your head.....

Meltdown
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »
You need to respond in the thread that Vince made Andy, or no one will know what you are talking about.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

Just ignore him. No one here takes him seriously. Welcome btw.
HAHA, RON.....

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »

I'm in your head.....

Meltdown
  wince you know you wanted to say let me give you head u fucking homo
b

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »
i think vince and lou are mad at me cause my lawn is hulk green.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »
isn't the other Vince the over the hill loser?

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:37 AM »

I'm in your head.....

Meltdown

How can you not understand your a ho.mo guy