Author Topic: Best Old skool ladykiller actor: Cary Grant, Clark Gable or Errol Flynn  (Read 9793 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Which was of these was the best ladykiller:

Cary Grant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cary_Grant

Errol Flynn:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Errol_Flynn

or Clark Gable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Gable

Granted all three had impeccable style and taste in clothes...The suit and tie combos are off the hook.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
In real life, I'd say Errol Flynn.

The guy actually lived in a whorehouse for a time just because the women liked having him around. A true legend.

Cary Grant was rumored to go both ways.

And Clark Gable is said to have had horrid bad breath because he wore dentures that he either never cleaned, or were poorly made.

I think Grant and Gable were more a product of Hollywood creators. Flynn was just a real life stud - plain and simple. However, I do think that Cary Grant would've made a great James Bond.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
howard hughes

end of topic.

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
In real life, I'd say Errol Flynn.

The guy actually lived in a whorehouse for a time just because the women liked having him around. A true legend.

Cary Grant was rumored to go both ways.

And Clark Gable is said to have had horrid bad breath because he wore dentures that he either never cleaned, or were poorly made.

I think Grant and Gable were more a product of Hollywood creators. Flynn was just a real life stud - plain and simple. However, I do think that Cary Grant would've made a great James Bond.

Wasn't this later on in life....

I also agree with you about them being products of Hollywood. Although Carey would change lines up or enter a different way into a room to make the scene better...

howard hughes

end of topic.

bench

Howard Hughes went crazy

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
If you are talking based on their movies and not personally (IRL), then Cary Grant hands down.

I have seen most if not all of his movies.   I don't care for Errol Flynn, and Clark Gable is more about the movie plot to me than the movie.   Grant I will watch just to see him. 
:)

I used to watch TCM a lot, but now I find I have seen most of the movies that would interest me.  Once in awhile I will find one I haven't seen.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I'd have to give it to Cary Grant myself.
w

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Wasn't this later on in life....

I'm not sure. A lot of actors had bad choppers back then. Even James Dean wore a partial plate and he was only twenty-four when he died.

Caps existed, but they were primitive. Rock Hudson had his capped very early in his career. Gable went with dentures.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Best old school ladykiller was Jack the Ripper.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Clark Gable lost his real teeth while a relatively young man because of infections.  At that time there were no antibiotics.  It was during this period of time he got the reputation of repugnant halitosis.  During this period of history infection had much more serious consequences.  This is the reason for after shave lotion.  An antiseptic to help keep the tiny cuts in your face from getting infected. People actually have died from getting infection from shaving nicks.  Lord Carnarvon, financial backer of the discovery of King Tut, is a famous victim of an infected shaving nick.

Parker

• Getbig V
Clark Gable lost his real teeth while a relatively young man because of infections.  At that time there were no antibiotics.  It was during this period of time he got the reputation of repugnant halitosis.  During this period of history infection had much more serious consequences.  This is the reason for after shave lotion.  An antiseptic to help keep the tiny cuts in your face from getting infected. People actually have died from getting infection from shaving nicks.  Lord Carnarvon, financial backer of the discovery of King Tut, is a famous victim of an infected shaving nick.

I remember hearing something about that...YUou know it's kinda odd how he and Errol Flynn had the same type of mustache.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Gene Kelly I bet got a lot of chicks.  Kinda of old school.....Robert Redford who was the Brad Pitt of the 70's.  Burt Reynolds too. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Cagney drops all three and takes their ladies.

Tough > Handsome

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
maybe not a true actor ,but he had fun doing it,was a heck of a singer and goodlooking,charm,dino crocetti or his adopted americanized name dean martin,classic italian look face,hair,swagger.i like sinatra but dino was cooler,frank had all the powerful friends and people bowed to him.

Parker

• Getbig V
Cagney drops all three and takes their ladies.

Tough > Handsome

That fucker looks like he's a damn balloon head. Today that look on his face he's sportin' females call him a stalker or child molester...

maybe not a true actor ,but he had fun doing it,was a heck of a singer and goodlooking,charm,dino crocetti or his adopted americanized name dean martin,classic italian look face,hair,swagger.i like sinatra but dino was cooler,frank had all the powerful friends and people bowed to him.
Agreed...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Today that look on his face he's sportin' females call him a stalker or child molester...

He wouldn't care. Cagney takes the pussy.

Parker

• Getbig V
He wouldn't care. Cagney takes the pussy.

Shit, that's abuse...but funny. But you can't imagine Marilyn Monroe, Katherine Hepburn, or Bette Davis in that role. The chick had her head all down and what not, like she had no spine , and low self esteem.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Heard the grapefruit thing was unplanned, and she was pretty pissed.

Parker

• Getbig V
Heard the grapefruit thing was unplanned, and she was pretty pissed.

Shit, it was funny. Something most dudes feel like doing....

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
They used to dig holes in the ground for the actresses to stand in because he was so short.