Author Topic: Enough of this steroid bashing by the media  (Read 2190 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Enough of this steroid bashing by the media
« on: May 07, 2008, 07:44:17 AM »
Now the fucking media is making a big deal if this dead horse was on steroids.  Um wasn't steroids designed for horses.  So who the fuck cares.  It's not a human, its an animal.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Enough of this steroid bashing by the media
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »
i hope they bash it even more, so we have less and less steroid monkey... i hope they raid evey dirty lab and arrest every little shitty
dealer.
fucking stuff is poison.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »
Now the fucking media is making a big deal if this dead horse was on steroids.  Um wasn't steroids designed for horses.  So who the fuck cares.  It's not a human, its an animal.

oh and anyone want me to post the movie of the guy killing the dog by hitting him repeatedly with a brick?
i mean it's only an animal right?

fucking moron.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 07:50:50 AM »
There is a horse race called the 'Equipoise Mile'

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:01 AM »
oh and anyone want me to post the movie of the guy killing the dog by hitting him repeatedly with a brick?
i mean it's only an animal right?

fucking moron.

Do you eat beef or chicken?  So fuck you jackass.  Have you seen how cows are handled to help make your juicy hamburgers.  I fucking hate when people cry about animal abuse while they choke down their bigmacs and fired chicken.  Fucking hypocrits.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 07:56:16 AM »
Do you eat beef or chicken?  So fuck you jackass.  Have you seen how cows are handled to help make your juicy hamburgers.  I fucking hate when people cry about animal abuse while they choke down their bigmacs and fired chicken.  Fucking hypocrits.

Who are you kidding? I have no issue with how they slaughter cows or treat any animals, however that doesn't make your sentence "it's only an animal" any better, stop trying to backpaddle here Smart boy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »
Who are you kidding? I have no issue with how they slaughter cows or treat any animals, however that doesn't make your sentence "it's only an animal" any better, stop trying to backpaddle here Smart boy.

no backpeddling.  You need to stop being a hypocrite and crying over a fucking dog but not caring about a cow or chicken.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »

It is just another distraction mon of steele to take attention away from real issues occurring in america: recession, education, war, foreclosures, debt, manufacturing, jobs etc etc.

I have heard various reporters say the horse died because it was too muscular, it was running too fast, the jockey abused the horse before hand, the horse already hand damaged ankles and was injected with pain killers so it could still run thereby causing the horse to break both ankles as.....the comments have gone on without end. Keep in mind the media has no intelligent news to report...or maybe I should say the news does not want to report intelligent news, so we get this. While I love my hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, turkey, fish etc...I am against this type of cruelty to animals for betting/gambling sake. Sadly there is a great deal of torture done to animals for the sake of them performing at places like Sea World, Circuses, Zoos and Races and while I cringe at this gross mistreatment...like you, I say they are only animals, when i stop and think that events like Katrina, this recent storm in Burma and lets not forget the war in the Iraq that has cost over one million innocent Iraqis their lives and sent five million into refugee status is FAR AND AWAY A MORE IMPORTANT THING TO REPORT AND WORRY ABOUT than a horse that has been euthanized.

BTW...the posters on this site trash steroid use far and away worst than any media source does.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 09:19:51 AM »

I called the media this morning and let them know how mon_of_steele feels about this.

I think they're going to change their ways. 

Good looking out, bro!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »
Spotlighting steroids is a media diversion tactic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »
no backpeddling.  You need to stop being a hypocrite and crying over a fucking dog but not caring about a cow or chicken.

Don't be silly, like I said I have no problem with how we slaughter our animals I for once do not life in denial FAR from it,
io would even go so far as to say that my view on life in general is pretty dark and for some people who life in denial twisted.
However, again your statement "it's just an animal" is not logical, that's all I pointed out. Now calm down Gloria we can still
be friends.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »
Spotlighting steroids is a media diversion tactic.

diversion from what please?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 09:48:26 AM »

I can tell you what happend here.  Stark's girl left him for a jacked and juiced dude and he tried to do something but was beat up pretty bad. 

As you can see he never recovered.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
i hope they bash it even more, so we have less and less steroid monkey... i hope they raid evey dirty lab and arrest every little shitty
dealer.
fucking stuff is poison.
So you follow PRO BODYBUILDING For what reason???? Pro BB is nothing but guys on JUICE...and since you hate JUICE so much why are you following the sport...at least on the pro level? There are many amaeture BB shows and boards why are you here???
C

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 01:51:21 PM »
So you follow PRO BODYBUILDING For what reason???? Pro BB is nothing but guys on JUICE...and since you hate JUICE so much why are you following the sport...at least on the pro level? There are many amaeture BB shows and boards why are you here???

hes just one of those bitter people who took grams of test and other anabolics and was a buck 80 at most. therefore he gets pissed when people with genetics actually make gains.
real men= no rubbers

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 04:38:23 PM »
Don't be silly, like I said I have no problem with how we slaughter our animals I for once do not life in denial FAR from it,
io would even go so far as to say that my view on life in general is pretty dark and for some people who life in denial twisted.
However, again your statement "it's just an animal" is not logical, that's all I pointed out. Now calm down Gloria we can still
be friends.

How is his statment "it is just an animal" not logical? A horse is an animal right? Hmmmm seems PRETTTTYY logical to me, fagboy.

Seriously who gives a fuck about the horse, its an animal. Who gives a fuck about the cows and chickens, they're just animals. And who gives a fuck about that puppy dog..might be cute, but yknow what stark, its just an animal.

:)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »

How is his statment "it is just an animal" not logical? A horse is an animal right? Hmmmm seems PRETTTTYY logical to me, fagboy.

Seriously who gives a fuck about the horse, its an animal. Who gives a fuck about the cows and chickens, they're just animals. And who gives a fuck about that puppy dog..might be cute, but yknow what stark, its just an animal.

:)

Ok fagboy ::)

It wasn't a puppy I was talking about ;) that one we all saw, the movie I talked about would give you a few nightmares :D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 04:24:10 AM »

I agree...creatine has been given a bad rep...waiting until they find out about No + creatine
I