Author Topic: Ronnie on leg press machine.  (Read 3531 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ronnie on leg press machine.
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:42 AM »
Anyone know what brand of leg press Ronnie is using in this clip,i think he`s in Australia.The leg press is a vertical one that and the weight stack tips back and forth.His legs look incredible after the leg press and hack squats.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Ronnie on leg press machine.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:08 AM »
Good leg press machine... Monstruous legs...  :o
S

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:54:21 AM »
ronnie got some problems there

doesnt even use half the weight

Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »

Ridiculous conclusion, you don't know how the resistance feels on a particular machine without trying it, dumbass.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »
Ridiculous conclusion, you don't know how the resistance feels on a particular machine without trying it, dumbass.

dont matter.

he's struggling.

and he doesnt even use half the weight.

watch it again and youll come to the same conclusion.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 09:11:47 AM »
legs doesnt look very big there. calves looking small. ronnie clearly struggling with the weight even sayin "damn" to point out how hard it is.
Z

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »
legs doesnt look very big there. calves looking small. ronnie clearly struggling with the weight even sayin "damn" to point out how hard it is.

Dude, you need to put the crack pipe down...........seriously  ::)

I will say this. RC is one illiterate MFer.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »
His legs don't look very big? Did you watch the part where he gets up off the machine and flexes his wheels, champ? If you did, and can still say his legs don't look very big, you're...well, I won't resort to insults.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 09:33:13 AM »
legs dont look very big there. seen all his videos so im the bro in the kno here
and his calves, looking small

and did you see how he was struggling with that weight! "damn" to quote ronnie himself.

nah not one of his better videos. take it from me. ive seen them all. every one. at least twice.
Z

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 09:40:32 AM »
legs dont look very big there. seen all his videos so im the bro in the kno here

and did you see how he was struggling with that weight! "damn" to quote ronnie himself.

nah not one of his better videos. take it from me. ive seen them all. every one. at least twice.
"Bro in the kno"? Fuck me runnin'. Are you serious? Bro in the kno?

One would think a "bro in the kno" would KNOW how to spell and construct a proper sentence.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 09:41:37 AM »
"Bro in the kno"? Fuck me runnin'. Are you serious? Bro in the kno?

One would think a "bro in the kno" would KNOW how to spell and construct a proper sentence.

thats how we talk innit

Z

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »
He's doin' 15 rep sets here and with a pretty deep ROM so when you carry as much muscle mass as Ronnie does you don't need a lot of weight to enter sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. As muscles that big (specially quads) pump a lot of oxygen, you start producing lactic acid pretty fast. He doesn't need to use more wieght than this. Big, big legs. True, his calves are unimpressive compared to his thighs.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »

Thats the difference in a vertical leg press and a 45 degree leg press.I think it shows how heavy it must have felt to him when you see that he has to change foot position to cut down his range of motion to lower the weight.Still got enough energy left though for a "yeah buddy,light weight,nuthin but a peanut". ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »
Anyone know what brand of leg press Ronnie is using in this clip,i think he`s in Australia.The leg press is a vertical one that and the weight stack tips back and forth.His legs look incredible after the leg press and hack squats.

I WANT LEGS LIKE THAT...EXCEPT WITH BIGGER CALVES..
C

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 10:15:48 AM »
his legs look fukking crazy when he gets up from the vert press.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
that machine looks unsafe, there is no safety on it whatsoever.  If you watch, he has to move one foot to another part of the machine first to lower it back down to get out.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 01:12:47 PM »
Huge legs like Platz but didn't have the separation in the quads.

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 01:17:20 PM »
If you actually look, its 5 days after the mr O. I wouldn't have any strength just barely after a show. Also, stand next to ronnie and see how big your legs look next to him

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »
Look when he stands up......HORSE LEGS!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »

calves look small? calves are small his lower leg imbalance is terrible he has superheavyweight's quads and lightweight's calves .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
calves look small? calves are small his lower leg imbalance is terrible he has superheavyweight's quads and lightweight's calves .

Dorian's calves were too big, so he's got a leg imbalance too. ;) plus his quads were just plain weird. And please spare me the pic of him in his signature pose flexing his inner thigh muscles. show me a pic of him with separated QUADRICEPS.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »

Pretty cool looking Leg Press, though I can't offer make or model name.
Best leg press I've ever used was a horizontal version, one of the first ones (models, not leg press) made by Nautilus years ago. Pressing straight out gave a tremendous feel to the quads. I haven't been to that gym in awhile now, but I heard that the owner donated it to charity like he usually did with old pieces from his gym. >:( I would have bought the thing I loved it that much!!! :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »

Dorian's calves were too big, so he's got a leg imbalance too. ;) plus his quads were just plain weird. And please spare me the pic of him in his signature pose flexing his inner thigh muscles. show me a pic of him with separated QUADRICEPS.

Whats this got to do with Yates? and seeing YOU brought this up I'll address it. he las a leg imbalance too  ::) you put a lot of thought into that comment? his quads FYI are separated Yates' only real problem with separation in relation to his quads are with the rectus femoris but as a whole , calves , hams and quads Dorian's leg balance is leaps & bounds better than Colemans . old news.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 08:23:23 AM »
Whats this got to do with Yates? and seeing YOU brought this up I'll address it. he las a leg imbalance too  ::) you put a lot of thought into that comment? his quads FYI are separated Yates' only real problem with separation in relation to his quads are with the rectus femoris but as a whole , calves , hams and quads Dorian's leg balance is leaps & bounds better than Colemans . old news.

how so, his quads are out of proportion with his calves its quite evident. you havent supported your argument just spouted off some rhetoric

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »
how so, his quads are out of proportion with his calves its quite evident. you havent supported your argument just spouted off some rhetoric

The irony of this post . first I have addressed this claim in the truce thread eons ago and provided many pictures & comments from IFBB judges regarding Dorian's " near-perfect " balance & proportion and the ironic part of your post is you're guilty of the very thing you're accusing me of.....not supporting your argument.

let me show you how its done  ;)  this is a picture of Dorian's superior leg balance and this is just one example  of many I can post

Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .