Author Topic: If Bob would have been Mr 0lympia Good or bad?  (Read 3596 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
If Bob would have been Mr 0lympia Good or bad?
« on: May 07, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
Karl Koxs:

Chick is good for the sport.  If former Mr. Olympias had Chicks personality maybe people would not see bbders as dumb.

this needs his own thread, call Chick arrogant or what ever, I bet that anybody who has an axe to grind or just wants to fuck with his mind for the fun and because this is getbig, we all would 100% agree that Chick would make an awesome Mr0.

Have a look back..
Ronnie Coleman: i love the guy but compared to Chick he sounds borderline retarded
Yates?: Enough said
Cutler: zzzzzzzz

Very rarly did we ever had a Mr0 that was similar to chick, funny, cocky, arrogant at time (that depends on how you few his posts) well spoken, witty.

in a nutshell... hate bob all you want ;D he would make a phantastic Mr olympia/

RZA

• Getbig IV
Re: If Bob would have been Mr 0lympia Good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »
From what Chick dsplays on this site, sure, he would be a much better rep for bodybuilding than the transparent Mr.Cutler, the retarded Coleman or the obsessional Yates. But maybe that's why he never had the drive to be Mr.O also.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:18:15 AM »
From what Chick dsplays on this site, sure, he would be a much better rep for bodybuilding than the transparent Mr.Cutler, the retarded Coleman or the obsessional Yates.

thank you.... no seriously thank you for pointing this out to us.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »
I'd like to remove your skull.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 01:08:40 PM »
It doesn't matter who Mr. Olympia is, BBing will always be considered a drug using/abusing sport.  So you will not see it on NBC or ESPN.  BBing is a cult sport and always will be.  BBer's will never get mainstream endorsements or appear on the View.  Leave it at that.  All this "What if" talk is useless.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »
Good. I've seen shots of Bob that are Mr. O caliber. Personality is definitely there too.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »
Would make a better Masters Mr Olympia than Athletes Rep we all have our place in History and Bobs is not that of Mr Olympia.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »
Good. I've seen shots of Bob that are Mr. O caliber. Personality is definitely there too.

I agree

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
Would make a better Masters Mr Olympia

Just have BB.com sponsor a Master's Olympia and he's good to go.  ;) ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »
LOL I forgot he knew the minor sponsor of the show he Won how silly of me.HAHAHAHAHAHA. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »
LOL I forgot he knew the major sponsor of the show he Won how silly of me.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That IS pretty funny...especially since BB.com wasn't a sponsor at all.

You don't get too much right, do ya?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
So, Bob, you're saying you weren't the winner of the 2005 Bodybuilding.com Master's World Championship??    Well, okay, Rusty Jeffers was the winner, but you got the trophy and check.    :-\

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »
So, Bob, you're saying you weren't the winner of the 2005 Bodybuilding.com Master's World Championship??    Well, okay, Rusty Jeffers was the winner, but you got the trophy and check.    :-\

No I wasn't...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »
It doesn't matter who Mr. Olympia is, BBing will always be considered a drug using/abusing sport.  So you will not see it on NBC or ESPN.  BBing is a cult sport and always will be.  BBer's will never get mainstream endorsements or appear on the View.  Leave it at that.  All this "What if" talk is useless.

And also what does personality has to do with an Olympian Body?

You have Characters in other (sports)fields on top of their games due their potential alone with no personality at all!!  hell they don't even speak the language, yet they drag fans from all over because of their talent.

Yes Bob has charisma,desire and personality but it took him over 20 years to become a Pro bodybuilder, that tells you about his potential.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

What's wrong with bodybuilding type drugs all of a sudden?

Take alcohol, it affects your judgment, make you VERY crazy / unpredictable and potentially unhealthy, is highly habit forming, cost society allot of money and so on, yet it is legal.

So why go after bodybuilding drugs, they are not even in the same league as some legal drugs and does not pose those type of problems.

It should be all a matter of your personal choice.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »
From what Chick dsplays on this site, sure, he would be a much better rep for bodybuilding than the transparent Mr.Cutler, the retarded Coleman or the obsessional Yates. But maybe that's why he never had the drive to be Mr.O also.

I had to chance to ask Bob a similar question about how far he feels he could have gone in the pros.
His repsonse was quite intelligent and logical.
He feels he could have pushed the envelope and added the freaky mass to be in the mix. He never said he would have been a Mr O, only that he coluld have been competetive with the best pros.
He feels that what he is doing NOW is what you work towards if you want to have a long term career in/around bodybuilding. He also has said , his USA win was somethng he doubts he could ever top in terms of personal satisfaction and his lifelong goal.
Howard

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 07:06:28 PM »

Bob won in 2005

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »

Bob won in 2005

No, even Bob admits Rusty beat him...

This is how he replied when I asked him if he was the rightful winner:

No I wasn't...

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 07:47:04 PM »

No, even Bob admits Rusty beat him...

This is how he replied when I asked him if he was the rightful winner:

Bob won in 2006...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 08:14:24 PM »
What's wrong with bodybuilding type drugs all of a sudden?

Take alcohol, it affects your judgment, make you VERY crazy / unpredictable and potentially unhealthy, is highly habit forming, cost society allot of money and so on, yet it is legal.

Alcohol doesn't make you a cheater.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 09:30:04 PM »
Alcohol doesn't make you a cheater.

That's right! I just don't know why my 2nd wife won't believe it.  >:(
a

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
I think he would throw us all under the bus to be Mr. Olympia.  Do whatever the homos Weiders tell him to do.  Just like he does now. :)  Go fetch the morning paper and bring it to your Masters!

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »
chick would have made a great mr. olympia, just like gunter. Very personal people, easy to talk too, and have actually had some succes outside of bbing, in the entertainment category

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »
Bodybuilding would not be any different.  #1 Bob is not Mr. Olympia and he is out in the public more than Mr. Olympia.  He is seen by the general public as much if not more than Mr Olympia.  What would be better is if Bob took over bodybuilding as a whole and got the Weiders and the other dipshits who are running BB now.  I know deep down Bob knows what to do to make everything better but his hands are tied.  Bob can't do shit to change anything until the guys who are in their now are gone.

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 11:12:48 PM »
Bodybuilding would not be any different.  #1 Bob is not Mr. Olympia and he is out in the public more than Mr. Olympia.  He is seen by the general public as much if not more than Mr Olympia.  What would be better is if Bob took over bodybuilding as a whole and got the Weiders and the other dipshits who are running BB now.  I know deep down Bob knows what to do to make everything better but his hands are tied.  Bob can't do shit to change anything until the guys who are in their now are gone.

Won't eric Weider take over?