Author Topic: NY Pro: Is BB.com and Pro BB weekly do a live webcast?  (Read 9672 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NY Pro: Is BB.com and Pro BB weekly do a live webcast?
« on: May 07, 2008, 11:03:03 AM »
Just curious?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Check with Muscle Phone, Howard!
HAHA, RON.....

Bodybuilding.com Webmaster

• Getbig II
  • The World's Most Visited Bodybuilding Site
No, there will be no NY Pro webcast.

Next 'webcast' is the USA's.  It is technically not a webcast, but a webcast replay that will be presented the Monday after the show.

Thanks,

WW

Most Popular BB Site Online!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Next 'webcast' is the USA's.  It is technically not a webcast, but a webcast replay that will be presented the Monday after the show.

Interesting. 

personally, yeah, I'd rather see the College football championship game than the Dolphins vs. Rams in week 7.

Good call.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

Thanks,

WW

That's too bad.  I was looking forward to reviewing the NY Pro webcast.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Does it have something to do with the weak lineup or Money??.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Neither, had everything to do with the budget and schedule...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I think Budget means MONEY Chick FFS. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I think Budbet means MONEY Chick FFS.

What language are you speaking?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I agree with you on your observations...thats the way it goes when you have seperate promoters putting on shows, and not the IFBB with a template and a franchise style approach to putting out their product...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Thanks,

WW

New owners feel you're not getting a very good return on investment dumping all this money into supporting "men in thong" contests, huh?  I'll bet 90% of your supplement-buying customers don't even follow the IFBB.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

New owners feel you're not getting a very good return on investment dumping all this money into supporting "men in thong" contests, huh?  I'll bet 90% of your supplement-buying customers don't even follow the IFBB.

It's Ryan that calls the shots...as always. All the investment group knows is the bottom line, which is continuing to teun a profit and meet every projection we've ever had.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

Thanks,

WW

By any chance will you now be dropping the word "Pro" from Pro bodybuilding weekly?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Interesting. 

personally, yeah, I'd rather see the College football championship game than the Dolphins vs. Rams in week 7.

Good call.

This surprises you?
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
wtf, everything is cancelled now?  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
wtf, everything is cancelled now?  ::)

Nothing is cancelled, it was never on the schedule for this year...wasn't my call...I would like to see us webcast EVERY pro show in 2009. If we can put it together and have it make sense, it will be done.

Next show to be webcast is the USA (on delay) and then the Europa Pro (live)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NY Pro: Is BB.com and Pro BB weekly do a live webcast?
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 11:18:51 AM »

We are going to have to rely this time on the lenses of Isaac (bb.com), Pavol (Flex), and Bill (MD), among others, for the pictures and more. There are a number of people going to the show, so we will have updated information too, as well as a few other pictures.

A live webcast is very expensive, upwards of $30K or more, with people, hotel, flights, equipment, cable lines, bandwith and more...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »
Thanks Ron I asked Chick if it had anything to do with Money and his reply was No it was about the BUDGET.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Athletes Rep hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good to see they have the smartest guy for the job.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »
Thanks Ron I asked Chick if it had anything to do with Money and his reply was No it was about the BUDGET.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Athletes Rep hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good to see they have the smartest guy for the job.

Asking if it had anything to do with "money" indicates perhaps it was too expensive, or we couldn't afford it, etc. By explaining in more detail that it had everything to do with "budget", indicates to anyone with a brain, that there are other factors involved and that monies are alloted to many different things...

I'm not surprised this was over your head...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 02:46:27 PM »
I will tell you what is over your head such statements of you saying you Hope to broadcast every Pro show in 2009 well lets see you do the Australian Pro- New Zealand Pro- and then the European Tour.FFS NY is a No go a world tour is No Fukin chance. ::)And when it doesn't happen don't mention BUDGET or MONEY. ::)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
i say its because of the weak lineup.  lastyear had wolf, branch, dj, etc.  this year its nobody, so no one would watch

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It's Ryan that calls the shots...as always. All the investment group knows is the bottom line, which is continuing to teun a profit and meet every projection we've ever had.

I was asking Will, because I thought he might know something; I wasn't asking the company's paid mascot, Bob.  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

I was asking Will, because I thought he might know something; I wasn't asking the company's paid mascot, Bob.  ::)

second time you posted this....notice you got no response the first time?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
second time you posted this....notice you got no response the first time?

It was a statement, not a question that required a response, Bob.  But good to see the deleters are working overtime to protect your fragile ego.    ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

It was a statement, not a question that required a response, Bob.  But good to see the deleters are working overtime to protect your fragile ego.    ;)

Notice that I didn't delete it....I'm working overtime on not giving a shit what you think.